[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

Thank you all for the reviews of episode 4. I'm not  very good in english writing so let me just  stick to 'Copy & paste' things...hihi. This part is the most hilarious to me...Bobo seems to really enjoying the moments...

cr to the uploader

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

annyeong .. feel like comeback to home that finally i write something again in soompi forum. i.ve been a hardcore fans of wgm jjongah couple before. and stop watching this kind of show after jjongah wgm show ended. i always being fans of Jihyo and know Bolin from his drama with ariel lin.. i love watching this kind of show if the couple looking so sincere with each other. i dont need the touchy touchy skin ship or someone act like prince to make his partner like princess. i just need the feel that they sincere to develope this show to enjoyable to watch without being too much in every aspect. and i found this orange juice couple like that. awkward is something  normal for new couple but they maintain their show in a good way . not too much and less . they still look reel than real for me but they have very good chemistry with their good acting and that makes them looking good together .. and im strongly sure they will looking more good in the future.. and im ready to falling in love again with them ...

anyway thank you for the admin who makes this forum .. and its good to know all of you here guys .. :):wub:

It's still a little bit hard to see them holding hands..i cn feel that actually Bobo is a romantic person but he did not cross the line..maybe he afraid that Momo will feel uncomfortable or he still feel shy to showed his feeling..Sometimes JH try to do a skinship but Bobo was in blurrrrr condition, aigoooooo Bobo ahhh :sweatingbullets:..but somehow i personally like the way he looked into JH..he always do with eyes contact..he keep stared and sometimes he seemed fascinated..JH also enjoyed all the activities that they do..both were trying to make a cheerful atmosphere.. 

Really sweet when they tagging each other in weibo..hopefully they also contacted each other behind/outside the WAIL..

till then hv a nice day everyone!! :wub:

Welcome @uchita.  I also think they are still more reel than real but I find them fun to watch. I do think both are more considerate to each other than the beginning because there are more parts where they sneak peeks at each other. 

It is good to hear they tag each other on weibo. I loved OhYeah couple on WGM because they were sincerely looking out for each other and showed through IG tags and messages of support. I think not everything can turn into a real relationship but it's nice if they can find good friends on this type of a show and experience some normalcy they can't in their real life as celebrities. 

hai @miri13 thank you for your  warm welcome :blush: .. yes i never fly high my expectation that they being real couple , indeed like what you said. found new friend and experience something they think they never can doing in their real life because of their celebrities titlle is a good things for them..

@BinguTabi93 agree with you. bobo is warm and romantic person. i can feel that also . and seems like he try to know momo first to makes him know how to express his feeling and gratitude to momo.. i can feel this show gonna be more and more interesting in every episode...:grin:

2 hours ago, uchita said:

@uchita TRue..:D It was quite funny too when Bobo realize that JH actually kissed her own hand..i think he probably nvr imagined that JH will do so..he laughed n touched JH head then hugged her..that moment's was really sweet..

I know most of you have seen this clip but I just have to re-post it again just for the fact that I looooove how giggly these two are when they are together. They may have an in-ear translator earpiece but the way Bolin still makes those full body gestures for Ji Hyo is short of amazing. The way he looks at her, the way he tilts his head and the way he tries to catch her eyes just to make sure she understands everything is so genuine. Ji Hyo was spot on when she was asked about Bolin in RM, he takes care of her or he treats her well, because he really does. And, I have never seen Ji Hyo this girly. Hahaha! She does sometimes go Blank! with her expression but Bolin is doing a good job in steering her back in. Having two different culture and language is difficult in itself but Bolin was right when he was asked about her in his recent FM, they are really synchronized. Very much so. And it's fun watching them, it's actually precious. Hahaha! Aaaargh! I can't wait for the subs. ^^

I think Kenji Wu has a bit of a crush on Ji Hyo or at least fondness of her. I remember some past interviews where he kept talking about her happily. And how he even texted her on her birthday. He looked real proud of it too and his friendship with her. :) 

Our Ji Hyo is a cute one. Don't forget Bolin has also mentioned many times how cute she is and the things she does, in bts interviews and directly to her face. Teehee. 

And just a fun fact.. right now Kenji and Bolin are both watching this lol

bolinwu_zpshak1hp24.png

Guest ssone00

Very interesting~~ jihyo has become everybody's  favorite^^ 

I hope jiangsu tv will air unaired bts! They did last year. they  used to show the bts during week days.. But not this time? :(

Anyways, I am very curious about bobo . He seems very reserved and introspective. He is "Thinking a lot " guy? and very careful and considerate about every situation. Smart and very artistic man~~~ Anybody knows  more about him? :)  Although jihyo is older than him , I feel like he is the one who controls and wants to be above her... This is good for her I think~ 

But how come bobo is not posting any pics. With momo while so many people bagging him to post one!  

The other two couples are drawing more attention and the other 2 ladies are hot issue and 2,3 rd ranked on weibo..now... Hope OJ cp will have more airing time for next ep. 

6 hours ago, ssone00 said:

Very interesting~~ jihyo has become everybody's  favorite^^ 

I hope jiangsu tv will air unaired bts! They did last year. they  used to show the bts during week days.. But not this time? :(

Anyways, I am very curious about bobo . He seems very reserved and introspective. He is "Thinking a lot " guy? and very careful and considerate about every situation. Smart and very artistic man~~~ Anybody knows  more about him? :)  Although jihyo is older than him , I feel like he is the one who controls and wants to be above her... This is good for her I think~ 

But how come bobo is not posting any pics. With momo while so many people bagging him to post one!  

The other two couples are drawing more attention and the other 2 ladies are hot issue and 2,3 rd ranked on weibo..now... Hope OJ cp will have more airing time for next ep. 

I also hope OJ couple will have more airing time, love this couple alot

Archived