[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

Guest ssone00
23 hours ago, miri13 said:

Have we seen this? How cute that he wrote Bobo loves Momo? 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS

They are so cute together!  I know this can be too much but really hope bobo and momo are in love for real! Seems like Bolin left Korea today! His Korean stylist praise him for his good manners and qualities in many ways... She says Bolin has been in such a good mood while shooting in Korea..  Has "the Lets fall in love" finished shooting? Hope they met each other while bobo was in town.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On April 6, 2016 at 2:16 AM, a15t3 said:

Thank you, @jhuang92 - I start to ship all couples.  In fact, each couple has their own characteristics to ship for.  For Shawn and Dong Yue, I find the 11 years of gap will give enough space for Shawn to learn how to care for woman, despite of his past with lot of girls - I would like to think this man hopefully will change.  Dong Yue has her own charm and simplicity which I think will potentially help to calm Shawn.  For the last couple, Wei Da Xun and Li Qin, I haven't got to understand 100% of the show and eng sub is not yet done by anyone, but I found Li Qin is too rude :)

I like Shawn and DY too. I don't understand Chinese so I don't understand the fresh couple.  I wonder if it is though ok to talk about other couples on this shipping thread. I found a thread for we are in love under mainland China but no one seems to be there. 

But mainly I watch for our OJ Couple  and as bonus watch the universe couple (why universe? Seems like duckies make more sense).

I don't think it stopped shooting. In episode three, Shawn said the last day of shooting, according to the translations , was 5/22 I think. That is why that couple put in postcards to be delivered that day or the day before. I don't think one couple's shot will end so many days or months before the other couple. Also, I think another poster said last season there were about 12 episodes. We are only on number 3 so I think they need at least a few more locations for shooting.

1-2 Seoul

3-4 Bali

5-6 Finland? 

7-8 Korea? 

9-11 At some point I assume they will be in Taiwan and/or China. After all, he us from there and JH wants more activities there.

12 - somewhere really romantic like last season with Siwon.

This is my guess.

9 hours ago, miri13 said:

I like Shawn and DY too. I don't understand Chinese so I don't understand the fresh couple.  I wonder if it is though ok to talk about other couples on this shipping thread. I found a thread for we are in love under mainland China but no one seems to be there. 

But mainly I watch for our OJ Couple  and as bonus watch the universe couple (why universe? Seems like duckies make more sense).

True @miri13, there isn't any shipping thread for Universe couple and Fresh Couple.  Seems we can't discuss them more here too :) I think pairing with China Mainland girls are tougher to do, just like we watched Siwon's.  It will take some time for the girls to look at the failure in first two episodes before they are going to make it up.  I am happy to see how DY made it up for Shawn in their 3rd ep.  I haven't got the link of ep 3 for complete all 3 couples yet, even raw.  I want to see how Li Qin was doing for WDX :) For our OJ couple is funny and ok since MoMo has the her own charm and she is a bit boyish.  Her long experience in RM also a bonus for her to do this WAIL.  Pairing with BoBo is just great.  BoBo is so nice, handsome with his dimples. :P

Question.

Does this show have an official website of any kind?

I'm wondering where fans originally get behind the scene clips and photos from. (Besides instagram, Facebook,  Soompi, and jiangsu TV. ) Or are these all originally just on Weibo? I like editing pictures and making fan made videos.. so getting the photos or clips from its original source is the most ideal for me to make higher qualities in my work. 

Visit my insta : http://www.instagram.com/bobo.and.momo (still a working progress)

11 hours ago, boboandmomo said:

Question.

I'm wondering where fans originally get behind the scene clips and photos from. (Besides instagram, Facebook,  Soompi, and jiangsu TV. ) Or are these all originally just on Weibo? I like editing pictures and making fan made videos.. so getting the photos or clips from its original source is the most ideal for me to make higher qualities in my work. 

Visit my insta : http://www.instagram.com/bobo.and.momo (still a working progress)

I don't think so but then if it's in Chinese I wouldn't be able to find it.  When I see the posts, credit seems to be from weibo or official jiangsutv sites, unless a fan took it. I love your IG and I hope you don't mind when I post your pics here.

Cr. Owners 

22 hours ago, miri13 said:

Hi everyone, I'm new...

@miri13The Universe couple name is because Shawn Yu and Chou Dung Yu's surname combined is "Yu Chou" which is phonetically the same as the word for universe in mandarin. Same with our OJ couple, Chen Bo Lin and Song Ji Hyo's names combine as "Chen Ji" which is phonetically the same as orange juice in mandarin. Hope that helps!

I love our OJ couple, glad I found this forum.

8 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

I really like jihyo's personality so it makes to fun to watch them together bobo & momo!

btw, can someone explain to me how they were given the oj couple name if nobody minds? haha...

Hi, just explained it a couple posts back..... :)

Welcome @comickiwi! Thanks for explaining the names. I figured it had to be something to do with the Chinese characters or sounds.

Do you think the ear pieces that we sometimes see in Bobo and Momo  are used for live interpretations/translations? When they don't have it, Bobo and Momo seem to use more English and simpler sentences, like in the car. When they have it in, like at the beach, no English.

23 hours ago, boboandmomo said:

Question.

JSTV - WEIBO We Love It are the one releasing Official Photos and BTS photos so I think it's the Official site.:)

Archived