[Drama 2016] My lawyer, Mr. Jo / Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 동네변호사 조들호

kaiskloset

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, nicepsy520 said:

is that have any news when will it start filming?! ;)

So far nothing, but will be checking social networks often if anyone spots them filming!

I'm guessing the first script reading should be sometime this week..hopefully, they don't have much time.. I'm hoping they can film as much to minimize the live filming period.. 

11 minutes ago, pandalover1 said:

So far nothing, but will be checking social networks often if anyone spots them filming!

I'm guessing the first script reading should be sometime this week..hopefully, they don't have much time.. I'm hoping they can film as much to minimize the live filming period.. 

no posting in kangsora dc too sis... hmmm hope script reading will be this week as moorim will be in its third week tonight and tomorrow (ep5-6) barely a month and a half left

for our drama to prep production...

As Sora posted this yesterday in IG with caption "at the office" ,, woooh our girl is working even on a week end...

she also said about strong/sharp wind outside...aigoo, hope there's no outside shoot for our cast while weather is still not good these days...

3 hours ago, pandalover1 said:

It's tough filming in the winter.. wishing the cast and crew best of luck and safety throughout this whole duration of filming.. 

@kaiskloset shes probably going through her lines and work related stuff with her team for this upcoming drama!

4 hours ago, nicepsy520 said:

is that have any news when will it start filming?! ;)

oh noees. Moorim prod cancels pressconference due to "freezing temperature"...

hope its not cancellation problems with production and kbs as what netizens been digging up last week

, and praying this  would not really affect our drama :( aigooooo

checking comment section...

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/01/moorim-school-faces-cancellation-rumors.html

42 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

oh noees. Moorim prod cancels pressconference due to "freezing temperature"...

hope its not cancellation problems with production and kbs as what netizens been digging up last week

, and praying this  would not really affect our drama :( aigooooo

checking comment section...

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/01/moorim-school-faces-cancellation-rumors.html

I don't think it will affect our drama, they can't bring forward or rush a drama... well but yea it won't look too good for the timeslot..:crazy:

51 minutes ago, angels_natdylax05 said:

Hi all!! I see few old gang pack summoning me to be here..

Are we still allowed to be byeontae this time around? B)

( ◜◒◝ )♡ ( ◜◒◝ )♡( ◜◒◝ )♡( ◜◒◝ )♡

bwahahah byeontae unni andweeee. this is serious legal drama lol not to mention "freezing temperature" in all of europe and parts of asia dont help either aigooo

27 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

( ◜◒◝ )♡ ( ◜◒◝ )♡( ◜◒◝ )♡( ◜◒◝ )♡

bwahahah byeontae unni andweeee. this is serious legal drama lol not to mention "freezing temperature" in all of europe and parts of asia dont help either aigooo

My dear, sometimes we need humor to keep us all warm and cozy..woop! woop! :)

I just wonder if Sora will change her hairstyle this time around? the webtoon look is urghhh :(

bwahaha yep unni... me knows. like seriously, with all the probs bombarding kbs right now,

i had high hopes with neighborhood lawyer and yes descendants of the sun for mon-tue and wed-thurs slots....

about webtoon Lee Eun Joo's hairstyle.. ermmm its kinda mushroom style right???

weve seen this in Misaeng too, its ermm cute ahhh molla :)

84481b69_o.jpeg

47 minutes ago, kaiskloset said:

bwahaha yep unni... me knows. like seriously, with all the probs bombarding kbs right now,

i had high hopes with neighborhood lawyer and yes descendants of the sun for mon-tue and wed-thurs slots....

about webtoon Lee Eun Joo's hairstyle.. ermmm its kinda mushroom style right???

weve seen this in Misaeng too, its ermm cute ahhh molla :)

:w00t::w00t:

CZcb0lwUsAAnAC5.jpg

CZcVE1CVIAA51Dz.jpg

summoned me and i am here. i am not sure to be not byeonte here since i am full with byeonte especially with my daughter issue :>

i am full with this. no love line but i regret it. but it's okay as long as they will reunite this end of year :] 

8 hours ago, icemaid said:

:lol: reminds me of her mushroom hairstyle. :P

Now I am curious how they would style Sora......:huh:

As of the day before yesterday her hair is still long.. so is it possible to even to style hair up into mushroom while hair is long? :w00t:

8 hours ago, ruzikie said:

summoned me and i am here. i am not sure to be not byeonte here since i am full with byeonte especially with my daughter issue :>

i am full with this. no love line but i regret it. but it's okay as long as they will reunite this end of year :] 

wooooooooh welcome hugs zikie-yahhh! where youve been kekeke Japan's stuck with the same coldest winter like ours here hope youre A-okay as always! hugs...

btw, did you happen to come across this web toon?>?

and yep, im excited with this one, expect a  more serious and mature Sora, another side of her following our Jeju escapade in WACs...

lol what is it at the end of the year ??? another project reunion??? heyyyy do tell hahaha you know something we dont :):w00t::astonished::blush:

2 hours ago, kaiskloset said:

wooooooooh welcome hugs zikie-yahhh! where youve been kekeke Japan's stuck with the same coldest winter like ours here hope youre A-okay as always! hugs...

btw, did you happen to come across this web toon?>?

and yep, im excited with this one, expect a  more serious and mature Sora, another side of her following our Jeju escapade in WACs...

lol what is it at the end of the year ??? another project reunion??? heyyyy do tell hahaha you know something we dont :):w00t::astonished::blush:

What?! What?! Another project reunion? I can think of many possibilities!!! :w00t: :phew:

@ruzikie sis please tell me, tell me, tell me...........(this chant sounds familiar :lol:)

Archived