Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

I think SH is pretty busy right now - on 6/22 and 6/23 he is having fan meeting with Japanese fans in Busan.

sunghoon1983_support[ NEWS ] '2017 #SUNGHOON #BUSAN Tour' ... rising Star
#성훈, 日 팬들과 부산서 1박2일 팬투어…한류스타 발돋움
Actor Sung Hoon presents special memories to Japanese fans through a one-night and two-day fan tour.
Sung-hoon will hold a fan tour of '2017 SungHoon BUSAN Tour' with Japanese fans in Busan from 22nd to 23rd for one night and two days and show his strength once again as a Korean star.
The first day of '2017 SungHoon BUSAN Tour' starts with a meeting with the fans. On the second day, the film takes a look at the movie 'Come Back to Busan Port ' and the tourist attractions of Busan.
Especially, these meetings have been held in various formats for the third year. .
Sung-hoon has been busy preparing videos and advertisements during filming, but he has also been preparing a lot for this meeting from the planning stage to the diligent and active attitude in order to keep his opinion with the fans
In addition, Sung-hoon will soon meet with fans around the world with World Tour fan meeting.
He is in the best moment of his life and he has been enjoying explosive popularity both at home and abroad because of the recently released OCN drama 'My Secret Romance ' and the drama 'Idol Master .KR - Dreaming Dream'. .

I am preparing to return the love of the fans who have grateful thanks to the World Tour Fan Meeting.
The agency official said, "It is a place reserved for Japanese fans who have been giving generous support to Sunghoon for the time being, so I will try to get away from the usual fan meeting format and communicate with the fans at a closer distance. I would like a lot of expectation, "he said. .
thanks to korean news as below link

http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?r=articles/20170620000917489

• Like 2