38 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

So yeah I managed to dig more spoilers from my friend B) This is what we talked about during lunch. Talking about Guhai & Luoyin's sex life HAHAHAHAHA. Last time I brought some very gloomy spoiler, this time it's some smexy spoilers :w00t:

SMEXY SPOILER

If you're not into force sex, skip this...... 

Hidden Content

Suddenly I'm feeling very hot... Or was it because the flu that I'm having now? kekekeke

I think the mooncake festival is the anniversary of his mum's death. I'll let @alvinboi confirm this. If not, I'll ask my friend to clarify this.

14 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Maybe I should rephrase it to "force himself onto him"? I understand that some people might find it disturbing... and maybe the novel describes it in a different way but I'm only using the word my friend told me :sweatingbullets: She knows better because she's the one who read it. I'll clarify with her tomorrow.. Anyway, this kind of act is discouraging but it's just a fantasy. You don't have to worry because this scene will totally not be in the series.

GH top first.. Then he felt guilty, so he lets LY top him..

OMG such a cruel to LY, anyway it's regrettable this scene was deleted :tears:

44 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

So yeah I managed to dig more spoilers from my friend B) This is what we talked about during lunch. Talking about Guhai & Luoyin's sex life HAHAHAHAHA. Last time I brought some very gloomy spoiler, this time it's some smexy spoilers :w00t:

SMEXY SPOILER

If you're not into force sex, skip this...... 

Reveal hidden contents

Someone told me that Guhai kidnapped Luoyin twice. This spoiler I'm gonna tell you, my friend don't remember which kidnapping incident. She said they were too many hahaha Anyway...

Luoyin's ex-girlfriend is back and wants Luoyin back. This ex-gf staged a sex assault and blamed Guhai for it in order to make Luoyin hate Guhai and come back to her. So Luoyin and Guhai ends up fighting a lot because of this misunderstanding. Guhai even thought that Luoyin wants to go back to his ex-gf, which furthers the misunderstanding. Even though Guhai told her that Luoyin and him are together but she doesn't want to believe! So Guhai kidnapped Luoyin and err... raped him... hard/rough.. LOL... My friend said the novel is very graphic kyaaaaa~~~~~ In front of Luoyin's ex-gf to prove to her that Luoyin is his! LY begs for GH to stop because he's hurting but GH wouldn't (or was it the time LY is doing GH.. can't really remember because I was over the moon when she told me about this scene!). It was such a hardcore scene my friend told me... And because of this, Luoyin got badly hurt (from the sex I know hahahahaha) and he was even hospitalised!!!!! Guhai felt bad about it... Luoyin also tried to avoid making out/physical contact with GH because of this.. 

Anyway, GH felt very guilty and allows LY to top him HAHAHAAHA. LY also did him roughly and the next day GH ends up lying on the bed only, not able to walk properly hahahahahaha. GH has been known to be a very healthy guy, never get sick. Remember the PE class? He's pretty athletic.. So it came as shocking that GH is sick and not able to move. My friend told me this is a very funny scene but if you're not laughing, then probably it's because I'm very bad at telling stories hahaha. So his friends visited him. His dad is worried about him and even get a family doctor to do a body check up on him. Even his dad's subordinates also visit him ROFL.

Anyway.. After this incident... GH starts to read some "books"... I think it's because both of them are kinda straight and err not knowing much about how to properly have *anal intercourse... So after he read the book, they make out and this time LY is enjoying it so much :w00t: HAHAHAHAHAHA Gosh... I wish I can read the novel in English... like seriously!!! Because we have zero chance of seeing it on series anyway.. My friend told me after that, GH is mostly top.. But my friend has only read up until they met again after the separation.. So we don't know... But Lovelythings hinted that they are a lot of flip flopping.. So err hahahaha...

I'll stop here first... We talked a lot about this GH & LY but I can't remember all right now. This smexy scene is on top of my head right now hahahahaha

I also don't like this, I mean, ok is fiction, is a book, but I can go with the idea of rape (non-con is rape) in a story. That said, is really a (sadly) common thing to see/read in BL stories, or even in non-BL stories (if any of you read something like  Black Dagger Brotherhood you will get what I say), is not nice, I don't like it, but is there... Usually the writers find a way out of all that, I mean, ok, we all like to read something when it gets rough but if both parts are not enjoying this, well is not really the best of all.

Smex is better when all have fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

SMEXY SPOILER

>> OMG, I don't mind. Tell me more please !!!  Poor LY, being raped for his first time. But he has got chance to revenge lol

I really wish I could read Chinese :cry:

LY'ex gf is really a psycho :angry:

Reference to my earlier post with novel translations on chapters related to Episode 7:

I think, out of the 8 chapters listed, Chapter 54 is my favorite. Gu Hai came to find Bai LuoYin instead of his girlfriend. He called Bai LuoYin, "Yin zi", for the first time here, I believe. This little nickname goes to show how very close they are. And he said that in a dialogue that told LuoYin that he went to visit his mum's grave. Gu Hai needed a place to seek refuge from his loneliness and needed someone to get the heavy load of emotions out of his system. Gu Hai came here to find the cure to lift himself out of the wrecked state, or rather to find the medicine to his illness. :tears: Also, Bai LuoYin was waiting for him to come to his place!

The other part in the same chapter which I like is when Bai LuoYin told Gu Hai that he was mad at him because he didn't come to him when he's feeling down. Gu Hai realised that Bai LuoYin cares about him, just like he does for Bai LuoYin, for the first time.

Having said these, I'm quite disappointed that they are not included in the series.

P.s. Actually, every part that's skipped contains small snippets of Gu Hai's and Bai LuoYin's growing fond feelings towards each other. Now, I'm even more disappointed. Sigh...

• Like 3

A few weeks ago I also saw some questions/topics on this rape ''fetish'' in the BL world (Mainly in yaoi manga and anime). I honestly don't know what to think but I suppose that this subject enters a "gender roles in gay relationship/dominance/machism" field (Blame on my Humanities College. LOL) that maybe needs some reflection. But like Evedear said: a least is a good thing that writers find a way out of this situation. So let's enjoy the good side of this web series like little kids, because we all know that world is cruel and heavy on our shoulders.  :<

I have a rehearsal to share I'm not sure if you guys already watched:

Spoiler

LOOK AT THAT CAR SCENE THAT YOU GUYS TALKED ABOUT! :vicx:

(IF I'M NOT WRONG)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lHenry said:

I have a rehearsal to share I'm not sure if you guys already watched:

Hide contents

LOOK AT THAT CAR SCENE THAT YOU GUYS TALKED ABOUT! :vicx:

(IF I'M NOT WRONG)

That car scene is a BTS, I know everything can be made but I like to think that is actually out of the series, like they making out because they can, they even have the same clothes that they used on the mall when buying clothes... Pls be true hhahaha

• Like 1

People really need to chillex. @skeletonworks share some spoiler and only convey what the friend told him/her (sorry new here)..

I am currently reading the novel and I must say that the spoiler is quite spot on. The only thing lacking there and in the series was the feeling GH and BLY have for each other really didn’t deliver as good as in the novel. That’s why I think it’s good that we have @alvinboi to do the novel comparison. He really did explain it well.

Now about the rape thing. It’s true that GH force himself on BLY but one have to understand why did GH do that.  And to understand that, one have to know what kind of boyfriend GH is to BLY. He is obsessed with BLY, he is also possessive. Basically the psychotic boyfriend we never wish to encounter. But BLY accepted this trait of his because he knew besides the entire crazy stunt GH did, he is the most caring person ever. Always put BLY interest above all. And never want BLY to get hurt in any way. He really regretted it after that. Even cried for BLY and determined not to touch food for as long as BLY not allowed eating.

Of course this doesn’t justify his action but with all the misunderstanding and other things happened that lead to the unfortunate event, I as reader, can accept GH stance.

*Chai Jidan really know how to make readers absorb with her writing

**I really hate reading Shi Hui part in the novel.

And you guys must be surprise when I said that it was BLY who looks for GH first after that. It was the first time he makes the first move. Oh wait, no, it’s not. The first time he made a move was when he carries GH to the bedroom and kisses him.

My point is that after BLY found out why GH did what he did; his willingness to forgive GH was also a beautiful part in the novel to read. It shows that they already deep into each other and to realized that they are about to lose each other because of that richard simmons, is not worth it.

Sorry for the long rant. I just feel unfair when others are quick to judge without knowing their true characters. But I really can blame nobody for that because the series simply don’t portray that side.

I will share something here (to make me feel less crazy here on my own), just a small bit from the novel.

They had their first kiss when GH kidnaps BLY for the first time.

So it won’t be long now for the first kiss show up. It was after they found out they’re step siblings.

They had first oral sex when BLY thought he have hepatitis b. GH didn’t even care that he might get infected as well.

And first sex (or the rape) happened when GH kidnap BLY for the second time. Because GH thought BLY was going to follow Shi Hui back to America.

• Like 17

Guest skeletonworks

@bamburn04 The way I understand from the sub, Chai Jidan asked him his feeling to bottoming for the first time, not Guhai bottom first. I think the sub is pretty clear cut to me. 

Guest skeletonworks

Hi everyone. I opened this thread so that we can spazz about the Heroin series. Let's have a nice and light hearted chat ok?

Thanks @araKitty for a better explanation on my lack of emotions conveyed by the novel as I only heard it 2nd hand. You described it so well like how Guhai is obsessive and possessive.

To everyone else, yes my last spoiler is not just about Guhai forcing himself on Luoyin. It's about other cute stuffs that happened after that as well as described finey by @araKitty

@araKitty By the way, have you finished reading the entire novel? Please give us more novel half-spoilers on some of the important incidents. (I don't think I can deal with full spoilers. T^T)

Also, it's good to see everyone here is against the notion of non-consensual sex. I don't think there's any justification for that under any circumstance, state of relationship, emotional state etc. Having said that, it's also good to see how #HaiLuoYin deal with the aftermath.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, araKitty said:

And you guys must be surprise when I said that it was BLY who looks for GH first after that. It was the first time he makes the first move. Oh wait, no, it’s not. The first time he made a move was when he carries GH to the bedroom and kisses him.

I will share something here (to make me feel less crazy here on my own), just a small bit from the novel.

They had their first kiss when GH kidnaps BLY for the first time.

So it won’t be long now for the first kiss show up. It was after they found out they’re step siblings.

They had first oral sex when BLY thought he have hepatitis b. GH didn’t even care that he might get infected as well.

And first sex (or the rape) happened when GH kidnap BLY for the second time. Because GH thought BLY was going to follow Shi Hui back to America.

I've finished reading the related chapters. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On the first time they kiss, during the first kidnap, I think that's really regrettable regardless of the context- GH & LY found out they are step-siblings. It was a forced kiss and LY was about to look for GH to reconcile with him! GH was acting like a mad man throughout the interrogation/ kidnap, just because he loves LY way too much. (Ch. 83)

Regarding the next point, actually,

Spoiler

it's not oral sex but mutual masturbation- a rather hot one. :sweatingbullets: 

It began with something LY did, which unintentionally spiked GH's hormones. I think LY's Hepatitis B test result has little or nothing to do with this, although GH & LY talked about it as GH kissed LY at the start. (Ch. 90)

And the 'rape'... Well, like you said, it started off with LY carrying the sleeping GH into the room, LY made some moves and GH woke up Then, in a drunken state, the lusty GH made his moves without LY's consent but what LY did later on was totally unimaginable. In summary, as their lust for each other emerged, one thing led to another. :rolleyes: It happened on a Christmas night, by the way. (Ch. 115)- Oops, I read the wrong chapter. I'll follow up with another post later. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

@skeletonworks my apologies. I really don’t mean to start anything here. I just wish that viewers who watch this series to bear in mind of what kinda person GH is. Also know BLY personality. Because sometimes, for real, I think that how BLY look into matters that lead up to why GH did what he do and being jealous af all the time. GH is the type of person to want BLY to express his feelings not only in action but in words too, to feel secure about the relationship. And this is exactly what BLY dearth to do.  He always feels like he doesn’t need to say much of anything. That’s why whenever things or trouble came up and the way he refuse to say anything that makes GH assume things on his own, which is never a good thing and never ends up well.

@alvinboi nope, I haven’t finish reading the novel. I stop reading about a couple of weeks ago because I have a job on hand. But I’m going to continue reading now that I’m done with the assignment. It just that I’m dread to do so because I stopped exactly when the conflict starts to begin. I’m an emotional person who lives in Unicorn Island; tragic story is really not my thing. I’ve been warned by a friend about the tragic storyline but still, I chose to read it.

If you want to read the rape part, it is on Vol 1 Chapter 127. If you want to know what led up to the rape, you have to read more waaaaayyyyy before that. But the rape happens on this chapter. And they made up on Chapter 132. See, it doesn’t take long for them to reconcile.

And yes, the novel is an addiction itself. It got me sucked in once I start reading. Just like CA novel. I survived that novel; let’s just hope that I survive this one too.

And one thing to share here, because again, I don’t want to look like I’m crazy here on my own with this long post.

Lovelythings said that Chai Jidan once said that originally, there was no kissing in the car scene. The couple added it themselves. But in the novel, they did make out in the car, which GH bought for BLY, after he picked up the call from ShiHui and he also found out that BLY still keep the watch ShiHui gave to him. He also bought a lot of couple jewelry for him. See what happen here. It’s because BLY never explain anything for this that makes GH feel insecure and assume for the worst.

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinboi Ch 115 doesn't seem like what my friend's description. She told me Guhai did what he did to Luoyin to show to Shihui (Luoyin's ex-gf) that their love is mutual.

I'm still sticking to it being disheartening in a way. You explained it and I already know GH is obsessive, for me, still doesn't justify it just by the context and explanation by having to prove psycho ex they are a couple, and they had a misunderstanding, etc. Yeah, GH feels bad about it later on, however, it's distressing. A trade off of bottom and top doesn't seem like a good band-aid either. I'm probably missing a ton because I haven't read the novel and I'm going off everyone's words or explanations. That being said, still not into the scenario. GH being so caring and doing everything for LY but 'forcing himself' (how everyone is putting it now), is a no, no for me or at least raises red flags. Everyone says it's expected because military boy, spoiled brat, yadah yadah. Last time I checked, those weren't legit excuses. Either way, I wish I could understand Chinese/Mandarin so I can read the novel and know how and why things happen but sadly, 3 languages is enough and I'm no willing to pay nor have time to learn a new language if it's not mandatory. If this gets flack, then sorry, however still sticking to my thoughts. Not like if someone tells me "Don't be affected" and I'll magically go numb. It's that good of a story that I'm invested in the characters and how they develop.

• Like 1