Obviously, JY is doing a song later. But I feel it would have been better if he hadn't been there at all. I feel very sorry for the fans who are there, expecting something completely different. And rightly so! It's marketed as an Addicted event, yet it's not a topic raised at all. I mean, wut? It's bizarre. And false advertising.

For me, this does reflect badly on JY. I love him in many ways, but I find difficulty finding reasonable explanations for this. Why is he there if he doesn't want to be a part of it? Did he get paid a lot? I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but I don't see it any other way. He's got so many fans there, so if he just appears for one song, I think he'll lose a few. ZZ might gain a bunch instead, though.

Something big must have happened the past couple of weeks - since we last saw JY & ZZ together. Can it be the possible cancellation of future projects they had lined up? Apart from HC & RFT2 not being aired, I mean. Something has changed anyway. 

• Like 24

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

I'm sitting here and my chest feels tight. Seeing the three of them playing with fans with no Johnny, I want to be happy and fun too but...

I'm seriously hurting for you more than I'm hurting because of this situation :bawling: *big hug* Please enjoy Thailand, no matter what happens!

• Like 14

@ririsasy      been thinking whether to abandon ship too after this fm but let us wait... let give them the benefit of the doubt..... mayb there is a sensible logical reasonable explanation why jy didnt appear sooner.... (hoping someone explain it to us) 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, xix19xix said:

You seem to be one of the few really having fun :) Great to see. :) 

LOL only because I made the mistake of having finished the novel series in two languages and re-running the series 3 times in a row xD

Plus...I'm used to disappointment from Korean promotional runs for various things xD

Keeping the BLYxGH ship sailing in my dreams is better than having it shattered by reality ^.^

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, mama0731 said:

First post after lurking around for so long.. 

Hi everyone.. My heart just shattered into pieces right now, i need a warm hug.. :tears:

Hi lurker. My heart is cold right now. I can not give any warm hug. But I promise a ff later for all yuzhou shippers before I left for good. I am in the process of finishing it while crying right now.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Teng In said:

From live streaming

他在后台呢 我们不能同台。。 原话 来自洲洲

He's at the backstage, we can't be on the same stage, words from Z during fanmeeting

What? Is this for real? Who asked the question?

• Like 3

Spoiler

I feel so bad for one of my friend who attend this FM.  She's a Johnny's fan. she keep messaging me saying she disappointed of this FM. The FM organiser should inform the fans earlier this is semi banned "addicted" FM.

• Like 14

I just wanted to hug all Thailand Fans, and all the Yuzhou shipper right now. I feel you. We expect too much, like hell it's hurt though. I saw many shipper already left for good and repair some broken heart. If you can't handle this, better go offline for a while and comeback later. 

Okay I swear I heard the MC said Jingyu name to appear with Wei Zhou oh my heart!! And the introduction also doesn't have JY picture on the screen? Like?? Why they did this though? Like everyone said better JY not attend at all rather than being there but didn't go on stage. I don't know what to feel anymore.

edit : No sign of JY again okay I'm done!

• Like 20