32 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I always imagine they're talking about ALL the intimate scenes here. Do you think they're talking about that particuar scene because it's been said the kissing was improvised? Or is it something else?

I'm not sure what I like the best; the idea that they were turned on and 'electric' every time or the idea that they were SO turned on in that car that they just had to kiss more. They're both pretty nice ideas. 

Yep, I'll take that as a perfectly good excuse to post this gif again.

The interviewer asked the question and ZZ said he had to think and then JY asked him if he needed reminding hehehe so from the way the question was posed and how ZZ tackled it seemed to me that he was referring to an incident where he was so aroused that he lost himself. Then JY jumped in to say that no he was the one aroused which I took to mean that he was referring to the fact that due to these feelings he initiated a kiss which is seen in the gif you posted ^_^ and ZZ replied with "no I was too" which I took as the reason he lifted his head to reply to the kiss that JY initiated. 

hehehe both analogies you stated sound good! Oh shugs I should be working. Do not get me started hehehehe B)!

@elppa

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I... I really don't know why I made these gifs of JY. (amateur work, very sloppy)

Why does JY look like he doesn't want to do this with her lol

Watching that gf advert leads to this other gf skit of a past show.

Sagittarius 23 Nov - 21 Dec
Strong Points: Humorous, not bother with trifling matters
Special trait: Playboy 
So he act about this playboy act:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4sBsTYRh3U

JY, where were your acting skills as GH gone to? That last part where he speaks some lines sounds so dorky lol. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Watching that gf advert leads to this other gf skit of a past show.

Sagittarius 23 Nov - 21 Dec
Strong Points: Humorous, not bother with trifling matters
Special trait: Playboy 
So he act about this playboy act:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4sBsTYRh3U

JY, where were your acting skills as GH gone to? That last part where he speaks some lines sounds so dorky lol. 

Lol why he looks so awkward in these adverts, such an adorable puppy xD He's so ideal though, urghhh

• Like 7

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

JY LOVERS, BRACE YOURSELF

I've warned you!!

NOT FOR THOSE WITH WEAK HEART!!!!

Calling for @Scandani and @ximichem

cr. Rainny秋雨

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: Aww damn the audio isn't in sync with the video :((

Seen that before and I was okay XD

1 hour ago, thoron said:

No wonder you've been coming up with all sorts of derrty stuff.

@ximichem Look. Someone's competing with your turf. Lol And he just went 'in' for the most important body part.

So fingers, hands, and feet, check! And now bulges, check too! i wonder what's next?

I know nothing, nothing, nothing... XD

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

On another note, I would like to ask some questions, maybe @ximichem, @ayasdai, @kmmyzz knows where can I watch Eng sub H. brothers award show with Johnny. I read that when he was on stage the fist thing he said was that his butt is cold, but I can not find it on Youtube. And the Super show, plus the complete Shanghai FM with Eng sub, I really want to know why all of them teared up near the end. My search had not been so successful.

About H.Brothers award show, I see no sign of video anywhere.

About Super Show, there's full vid in Vietsub (downloaded it and watched about 15min and died laughing), I'm not sure about Engsub tho. Shall I sub it?

About Shanghai FM, there's raw full vid and part 1 subbed, still waiting for part 2.

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Yep, I'll take that as a perfectly good excuse to post this gif again.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I thought the GH's caresses are pretty intimate too, especially the way his thumb rubs BLY's face lightly.

You know, I've always read about actors talking about their sex scenes and complaining that these scenes are no fun to film - too many people watching, positions too awkward, every movement and caress is choreographed for the camera angles etc. But JY and ZZ made it look so easy and fun. Natural born loversactors these two. 

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

About Super Show, there's full vid in Vietsub (downloaded it and watched about 15min and died laughing), I'm not sure about Engsub tho. Shall I sub it?

About Shanghai FM, there's raw full vid and part 1 subbed, still waiting for part 2.

Sub please if you can, I wish I speak every languages available in this world OTL @Scandani looks like Lovely Things forgot to sub part 2 for Shanghai FM, or she's not in the mood to do so yet. I can't find H.Brothers award show anywhere too

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Sub please if you can, I wish I speak every languages available in this world OTL @Scandani looks like Lovely Things forgot to sub part 2 for Shanghai FM, or she's not in the mood to do so yet. I can't find H.Brothers award show anywhere too

Full vid is 1hr and some 8min, it'll take time if I sub. Would y'all mind waiting?

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Oh yesss please, if you have time. That'd be a great help!!!!

Thank you girl!!!!

2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Yes, I found the full Shanghai FM but no sub, and one with Viet sub as ximichem mentioned. Everybody teared up at some point and I would love to know what's going on. I wish I speak the 3 languages that can enable me to understand  Asian dramas (Japanese, Korean and Mandarin).

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ximichem said:

Full vid is 1hr and some 8min, it'll take time if I sub. Would y'all mind waiting?

Sub only if you can, my dear. If you think it'll be hard then you don't have to do so :) Probably can ask the team that subbed YY interview to help sub Super Show?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, zhouboy said:

ah! delulu aside.. about if a person won't look you as often as they do towards others. there could be a couple of reasons. one is what was posted here, that that person likes you because they are hiding their feelings. feelings could be "like", "love", "dislike", "irritated" or "intimidated".

I sometimes can't look at the person I really like while she's also looking at me. and there are also people I can't stand to look at as much as I look people in the eye because I don't want to have anything to do with them. it could be their attitude, or something. I just don't want to connect. lol

what I'm trying to point out here, is that FS's feelings towards ZZ & JY should not be concluded to intimate liking or romantic stuff. we can all be delulu and think that way but let's not see him as a threat. let's not be delulu to that negative/harmful point. we all have our favorite big bro/sis right? :D 

p.s. I don't believe about FS liking the ZZ CJD issue before and there's nothing wrong with JY's comment on FS comment. so yeah. back to delulu mode on "real-life" YQ -> BLY,<->GH

Couldn't agree more. If that rumor was true it would create a very awkward and difficult working relationship between him and both CJD and ZZ. I just can't see it. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Sub only if you can, my dear. If you think it'll be hard then you don't have to do so :) Probably can ask the team that subbed YY interview to help sub Super Show?

It's just about workload and re-schedule. I'll try my best. Stay tuned.

• Like 9

wow. FS weibo saga hasnt ended yet here? Even the lil blue monster failed to divert your attention?

I just saw ZZ's arrival fancam. It is d worst one so far. Pity him.

@ximichem we will sit patiently waiting for ur sub. Just take ur time.

@guhai you should feel blessed losing that much unintended as some of my friends gain 4lbs for every 2lbs they cut due to their cheat-day. :P

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, mastermeh said:

Thank you very much @charlie10 for the wonderful extra low-speed material for the research purpose

Because now I can count, how much Zhouzhou tries to find the kiss from Jingyu.  :flushed:

It is 5 times, guys, 5 times!

:astonished:

And between these attempts, Jingyu seems like teasing him by not kissing him immediately. Instead, he is just there watching Zhouzhou tries to reach his lips. Nice boy Jingyu, nice boy! (Poor Zhouzhou, he looks so desperate in this case) :phew:

Am sorry not sorry that I love when ZZ is desperate for JY because I have read so many times it was always JY that seems so hard trying to reach him, even in the delulu mode. It's like it's all him that wanting ZZ and ZZ just reciprocate. 

@ximichem please just do it when you have time. We can wait, you've been so nice already with all your pics, gifs spam.

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Oh thank you, but take your time in subbing it!

31 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

I thought the GH's caresses are pretty intimate too, especially the way his thumb rubs BLY's face lightly.

You know, I've always read about actors talking about their sex scenes and complaining that these scenes are no fun to film - too many people watching, positions too awkward, every movement and caress is choreographed for the camera angles etc. But JY and ZZ made it look so easy and fun. Natural born loversactors these two. 

And how they do did it makes me want to... do things too. :sweatingbullets:

thank you for the slow motion gif, @charlie10

35 minutes ago, mastermeh said:

Thank you very much @charlie10 for the wonderful extra low-speed material for the research purpose!

Because now I can count, how much Zhouzhou tries to find the kiss from Jingyu.  :flushed:

It is 5 times, guys, 5 times!

:astonished:

And between these attempts, Jingyu seems like teasing him by not kissing him immediately. Instead, he is just there watching Zhouzhou tries to reach his lips. Nice boy Jingyu, nice boy! (Poor Zhouzhou, he looks so desperate in this case) :phew:

I just can't resist quoting @mastermeh's post above and posting the gif again, for the pleasure of our eyes research purposes. Please forgive me. I am weak... :tears:

giphy.gif

• Like 18

This gif will be reposted forever, keep it going guys xD

giphy.gif

(thanks to @charlie10 and everyone else who has been reposting this legendary scene)

I'm not too sure but I think I saw ZZ's jaw movement towards the end of the gif? Does that mean he's actually kissing JY for real and not another peck on lips? Anyone who's knowledgeable in this? I've never kissed before so I know nothing ;-;

7 minutes ago, liam87 said:

I just saw ZZ's arrival fancam. It is d worst one so far. Pity him.

Just when I thought this cute kitty could enjoy his time in Harbin :( I know he enjoys seeing fans greeting him at the airport but :(

@ximichem do sub only when you have plenty of time, okay? I noticed you've been away since yesterday, so I assumed you're getting busier these days ;-;

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I'm not too sure but I think I saw ZZ's jaw movement towards the end of the gif? Does that mean he's actually kissing JY for real and not another peck on lips? Anyone who's knowledgeable in this? I've never kissed before so I know nothing ;-;

That's definitely not a peck, da hai was teasing, yz was waiting, and when da hai finally kissed him, he kissed him back.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Scandani said:

That's definitely not a peck, da hai was teasing, yz was waiting, and when da hai finally kissed him, he kissed him back.

Aaaaah hopefully the uncut version will include real kiss scenes too instead of pecks on lips :tears: Not sure if the dvd will include bts scenes as well, am afraid if they'll only include uncut version for ep 1-15 and that's it.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, tea4two said:

Hide contents

JY's reply below.  His tone and the way he refer to FS is very ZZ-like.  

fsjyreply.png

I don't have any proof to see if he praised it or not since I didn't follow FS back then but I believe it has been cancelled quickly.  But a number of fans saw it and they remember about the event, hence he got such a backlash from fans when he commented on JY's post.  

I see no wrong with this post.. what's the matter?? I'm lost people!

• Like 1