8 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

@ayasdai Sorry, that I didn't repost the screenshot. But anyway, here is my shot at translating what was typed on the Weibo message between Feng Song and Jing Yu.

Feng Song: 注意休息 哥 (zhùyì xiūxi gē) - Please take care of yourself and rest well, (older) brother.

Jing Yu: 放心吧小松松  哈哈哈 好好 加油 一起 努力 (fàngxīn ba xiǎo sōngsōng hāhāhā hǎohǎo jiāyóu yīqǐ nǔlì)
Don't worry, Little Song Song...ha ha ha...I'll do my best, let's work hard together.

P.S:
好好 加油 一起 努力 - I'm not too sure if JY's referring to just himself or he's including FS too otherwise the message might read as "let's do our best and work hard together". 

There's truly nothing sensitive in FS' get well message to JY. People are over-analysing and getting miffed over nothing.
I feel that FS looks up to JY; just as what @xix19xix pointed out.

Sorry to bring this up again when it seems like you guys have moved on. Anyway, in the context of the weibo message, I think JY is referring to himself and FS, when he used the word together. I see it as words of encouragement for each other. 一起努力 is a phrase commonly used between friends, colleagues, classmates, peers in the same field. The weibo message is nothing unusual. JY is the big brother of the group after all.

1 hour ago, hailouyin17 said:

Hello! It's summer time! Summer break! Amidst the thread drama, FS-JY-ZZ triangle, and the whole JY-ZZ public separation, I was able to create a sort of table of contents t fix how I understand both the web series and the novel. This was based on what I have read from here, wattpad, asian fan fic, addicted wikia etc. Thank you to all translators and summarizers!!! You guys are blessings to non-Chinese persons like me. Sending you my love and more cookies!!!

Are You Addicted Novel (Shang Yin) by Chi Ji Dian

Table of Contents with Events happening in each chapter. This is a rough draft of everthing. If you are interested in adding key events that happened in the novel, please message or reply. I just want to piece the novel all together. This was a product of my OCD tendencies. :) MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD

Reveal hidden contents

Are You Addicted Novel (Shang Yin) by Chi Ji Dian

Table of Contents

Volume 1

Chapter 1-117: Season 1 of the Web Series

Chapter 118: Return of Shi Hui

>> Some events here: The Whole Messed-up and richard simmons Shi Hui Saga

Chapter 127: Gu Hai Kidnaps Bai Lou Yin

Chapter 128: The Rape, The Revelation to Shi Hui, 

Chapter 129: Bai Lou Yin’s Recovery and Separation with Gu Hai

Chapter 130-131: Bai Lou Yin Returns to His Family, Bai Lou Yin Realization and Reconciles with Gu Hai

>> Some events here: Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin Go to the Military House of Gu Hai, Bai Lou Yin Demands and Gets Sweet Revenge from Gu Hai

Chapter 136: Bai Lou Yin and Gu Hai Suffers from Bai Lou Yin’s Sweet Revenge, Visit of GH’s best friends and GWT

>> Some events here: Gu Hai Secretly Learns about the Art of Sweetness, Bai Lou Yin Discovers and Ran Away, Gu Hai Learned About This, Finally, the Sweet Night, Gu Hai Thinking about His Mom’s Death, Bai Lou Yin Seeks to Find the Truth about the Death of Gu Hai’s Mom

Chapter 158: Gu Wei Ting Visits Gu Hai’s Apartment, Gu Hai Accidentally Kisses Gu Wei Ting, You Qi Asked Yang Meng to Act as Girlfriend

Chapter 159: You Qi and Yang Meng Act as Lovers

Chapter 160: Bai Lou Yin Discovers Yang Meng Dressed as a Girl, Jokingly Flirts, Gu Hai Got Jealous.

Chapter 161-162: Gu Hai Still Jealous and Punishes Bai Lou Yin “Sweetly”

Chapter 163-164: Preparation for the Sports Competition

Chapter 165: Bai Lou Yin Got Jealous of Luo Xiao Yu, their teacher who treated Gu Hai Sweetly

Chapter 166: Bai Lou Yin Competes, Yang Meng Helps Bai Lou Yin Wins

Chapter 167: Bai Lou Yin Wins the Competition, Yang Meng Finishes the Race, Luo Xiao Yu Still Pursued Gu Hai and Revealed to be Pregnant

Chapter 168: Gu Yang Calls Gu Hai to go to US to Help Him, You Qi Moves out of the Dorm

Chapter 169: Gu Hai in San Francisco (US), No Call from Gu Hai to Bai Lou Yin, BLY, YM and YQ Ate and Drank Together

Chapter 170-171: Drunk Bai Lou Yin Sleeps Naked with You Qi, Gu Hai Missing Bai Lou Yin and Cooks for Gu Yang added Sedative, Calls Bai Lou Yin

Chapter 172: Gu Yang Misses Appointment, Gu Yang Discovers GH and BLY Phone Conversation, BLY Goes to YQ’s Home

Chapter 173: BLY Eats and Sleeps at YQ’s Home, YQ Enjoying BLY Hugging Him, Gu Hai Buys BLY Presents before Going Back to China

Chapter 174: Gu Hai Returns to China, YQ Feels Bad About BLY’s Happiness in Gu Hai’s Return

Chapter 175: Bai Lou Yin and Gu Hai Sweetly Misses Each Other, Back at the Apartment

Chapter 176: Gu Hai Discovers Changes in BLY’s Bedtime Behavior, You Qi Returns BLY’s Jacket

Chapter 177: You Qi Reconciles with Yang Meng, Gu Hai Interrogates Bai Lou Yin Regarding His Stay with You Qi

>>Some events here: Gu Wei Ting Discovers Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin’s Relationship

Chapter 200: Role-Play: Village Leader Gu and Madam Bai

Chapter 202: Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin Travels and Arrives in Tibet

Chapter 208: End of Volume 1 - Continuation of the Car Crash, Bai Lou Yin Decides to Leave Gu Hai

Volume 2

>>Some events here: 

Chapter 1: Gu Hai Meets Bai Lou Yin After Eight Years until to the Part where Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin Back in Each Other’s Sweetness

Chapter 36-40: BLY Got Hurt from Training and Told Gu Hai He’s Dying, Gu Hai Learned about the Trick and Got Jealous of BLY’s Subordinate

Chapter 65-66: Gu Hai Impersonating Gu Yang, The Great Air Chase, Bai Lou Yin Faces Gu Yang and Settles Past Disagreements

Chapter 72-81: Gu Hai in Hong Kong and Meeting Tong Zhe, BLY Goes for a Month Training But TZ Barred Him from Contacting BLY, GH Tells TZ His Love for BLY

Chapter 86-88: Drunk BLY and Another Role Play: Gu Hai as Prostitute and Bai Lou Yin as Worker, Gu Hai Tricks Sweetly Bai Lou Yin Again, BLY Asks GH to Marry Him after Nightmare

>>Some events here: Bai Lou Yin talks to Gu Wei Ting about Marriage Plan but Runs Aways to Tibet 

Chapter 96-106: Gu Hai’s Proposal, Wedding Planning, Asking for Blessing, Wedding Ceremonies

Epilogue

>>Some events here: Yang Meng hearing Gu Hai’s and Bai Lou Yin’s Sweetness Rounds

Thank you for the table of contents. It is very useful and is accurate too, according to my memory. Anyway, the word sweet appeared many times and I thought to myself that someone out there might be wondering if it is about food or something. xD I think I'm hungry for desserts now. Real desserts!

• Like 11

A new chapter for the Colour of Life is up!

Days of Darkening Sky 4

https://www.wattpad.com/243366387-the-colours-of-life-39-days-of-darkening-sky-4

Spoiler

"I am sorry, Jingyu, I should have done some damage control earlier when I realised Zhouzhou forgot to put the tribute while releasing the song." She looked stressed and tired. "It's just after several days without any negative response, I thought nobody would mind." She smiled bitterly. "Apparently, they chose a certain time to attack him."

I nodded, acknowledged her apology. However, something on her words ticked my mind. "Jie jie, why is Zhouzhou being targeted like this?"

She looked startled hearing my question.

• Like 14

9 hours ago, zhouboy said:

I told you people! this novel is CURSED! the people acting the characters are becoming the characters themselves and there's no turning back. same goes to the people who've watched and read it. NO TURNING BACK.

how do I read his/her name? I just call chinese characters as "kanji kanji" hahaha, I want to safe the fanart with the artists' names.

I have watched another BL series and a few movies from different countries. still, NO TURNING BACK from Addicted. I have been cursed. but feels like a blessing. lol I love you all here!

''the characters are becoming the characters themselves...''  seriously I agree!! It's fascinating soo..!! and about Fengsong's attitude towards ZZ is that true??!! That's nasty and I'm not surprised he's into JY as did notice abit from some interviews.. whatever, this 'love triangle' between ZZYYFS, it's getting more interesting than the drama itself haha...as long as YY is 'addicted' ONLY TO ZZhou then I've no worry of news on the two/FS to YY, but I do wish FS was into ZZ instead just like he was in 'Heroin' as I LOVE YY's jealousy moments for ZZhou, its soo manly and romantic haha.. soooo sweeeet!! just love JY's 'addiction' & 'possessiveness' towards ZZ.  From some of the fan videos/whatever recently, I noticed JY's been acting abit like that towards ZZ - especially 'jealousy' whenever ZZ's with or talking to other guys haha... aaahh sigh..so cute, so nice! It makes us love & want to protect YuZhouYu More!!!! I'm in love too for these two prince charmings!!..;00..x

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Norah said:

Ok so I love ZZ; however, that love has been always like the love of an older sister toward her younger brother. But, but...my heart actually skipped a beat when I saw these pics! 

credit: heyMyHero

Hide contents

aaed4ecajw1f2wc32mn5lj20rs0rstct.jpg

aaed4ecajw1f2wc33frafj20rs0rs0wz.jpg

Don't like ZZ smoking sorry.  It's the only thing & pictures I don't like of him.  Smoking Kills good health, hope ZZ and everyone smoking would 'stop' please! as someone close to me passed away because of this bad habit! so i'm totally against people smoking!  Treasure good health, don't take it for granted before its too late!

• Like 22

1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

Sorry to bring this up again when it seems like you guys have moved on. Anyway, in the context of the weibo message, I think JY is referring to himself and FS, when he used the word together. I see it as words of encouragement for each other. 一起努力 is a phrase commonly used between friends, colleagues, classmates, peers in the same field. The weibo message is nothing unusual. JY is the big brother of the group after all.

Which makes it rather obvious that JY and FS are not that close -- no one says "let's work hard together" to someone you are close with/keep in private contact with everyday.. like I wouldn't say such lines to my friends whom I chat with everyday, just to people I wish happy birthday on Facebook or something.

• Like 11

(Could by extraordinary, admn. respect the vid quote, it is about basic HLY  vid series and for academic demonstration !)

In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgNQgRCf378&list=PL7k1C46GjS9D4MJguDNQZ1s1ZropxDBsx&index=4&nohtml5=False&nohtml5=False&nohtml5=False#t=1032.757077&t=17m10s
At 17.10, asked by Hai to have lunch invited by Lulu, Luoyin looks at him rolling his eyes like the ones of a Tibetan antelope, in an irresistible number of seduction.
I do not remember (and unable to find back) who first here suggested to visualise the scenes of interest in slow speed. At 1/4 (the minimum by easy means), you can see how talented our heroes-actors are.
ZZ is obviously over all qualifications, he can express three or four different emotions and the transitions in between, all that in one or two seconds. But JY is also very good and much more talented than he or the team said about him like « he plays well but still have to improve », no, I do not think he has to improve, he may be naturally gifted. He just have to « go with the flow » (his favorite phrase) !
We here have two different « schools » in acting.

Edit note : obviously, I am now on a black list from the Admn. authorities. My critics did not please ?

Edited by sixte
Obviously....
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Which makes it rather obvious that JY and FS are not that close -- no one says "let's work hard together" to someone you are close with/keep in private contact with everyday.. like I wouldn't say such lines to my friends whom I chat with everyday, just to people I wish happy birthday on Facebook or something.

I have no clue what they're like in private, so I have no comment about their relationship and I'm not that interested in this whole pseudo 'love triangle.' However, I want to clarify that in Asia, it's quite common to say "let's work hard together" to your friends in response to well wishes. I live in Asia now (South Korea at the moment, but Japan, Thailand, and Vietnam in the past) and it's not a phrase strictly reserved for coworkers or distant acquaintances - like it would be in America (where I'm from). Whenever I'm sick and can't head to the dance studio for practice sessions, I get similar "Get well soon friend/sister/senior/junior" messages on social media from close friends, and I've actually similarly responded with, "Thank you! Let's work hard together!" The direct translation sounds distant, but it actually implies, "Thank you! As friends/sister/brother, let's all continue working hard together at the dance studio after I'm well enough to return! :D" With someone not in my field, say an older friend who's an office worker, it would imply, "Thanks! I'll do my best to get well soon and you continue doing your best at your job, fighting to the both of us!" Okay, even that sounds a bit distant. But, I don't think it's possible to explain the "closeness" and "camaraderie" that comes with an Asian phrase in a context like that because it's so closely connected to language and culture...:huh: It's so difficult to explain...:mellow:...Anyway, I readily agree with @alvinboi saying "I see it as words of encouragement for each other." It's a common Asian approach/response to well wishes.

The direct translations make it sound so distant when it's really not at all.

3 hours ago, Scandani said:

I just re-read your translation and just want to say thank you once again.

You're welcome! I'm trying to find some free time to continue working on translations, but things are quite hectic right now, haha.

6 hours ago, addictedaddict said:

This may sound cheesy but I find great solace in your writing. Whether they get me hot and bothered, make me feel all bubbly, or make me sad (in a good way, of course), I get such comfort and satisfaction from them. So thank you~:blush::heart::cookie:

It's not cheesy at all! It's sweet :wub: I really, really appreciate hearing thoughts like this. It gives me more motivation to write and reminds me that my writing has a purpose. Honestly, and @sohocomo knows this, but I often question my writing abilities simply because I'm not an "established" author and writing is just a hobby of mine. I like sharing it, but am at the same time nervous about the reception to my writing. It's quite well received in this fandom, though! So a big heartfelt thank you to everyone who has supported me in my writing so far. I know I say this a lot, but it does mean a lot - more than I can convey. (Does that make me a bad writer? Not being able to convey my gratitude in words? :P Kidding, kidding.)

• Like 23

3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Hmm, last time they went from Shanghai to Beijing separately, it was JY from Pudong and ZZ from Hongqiao. So I guess, they have no particular reason why using one airport instead of the other? I was thinking, maybe ZZ's house is near Hongqiao or something, so he always use it or JY's house is near Pudong. Something like that. But I guess that is not the case?

*delulu ON* 

Since they have no particular reason to use one airport instead of the other, having them went from Shanghai to Being twice, from different airports, the probability is (1/4 * 1/4) = 6.25%, right? Anyone can confirm? I am terrible with maths and statistics. (edit: I left the various flight schedule to make it simple. Maybe someone with good understanding on statistics is willing to do a more complex calculation?).

That's bit too low, right? They have 75% of running into each other on these occasion if they rely on pure luck. (The other 18.75% is they use different airports but on different combination than what they actually use).

The more convenient logic is, they might somehow arrange this between themselves, which implies a kind of communication and coordination between JY and ZZ, to make sure that they are not using the same airport! 

Edit: I saw in IG that ZZ is heading to Harbin, not Beijing? If that so, the possibility that JY and ZZ had arrange their flights today is greater, imho, since Shanghai-Harbin flight is mostly through Shanghai Pudong airport. According to skyscanner, Shanghai Hongqiao-Harbin flights require transits and take longer. Thus, if they did not arrange today's flight, the chance that they would use the same airport (Pudong) today is 50% instead of 25%.

*delulu OFF*

On FS and ZZ, well, they will have flight Beijing-Bangkok-Beijing together. We can see how they interact at that time.

How did you know FS and ZZ will fly together? Pls enlighten me I could learn a thing or two from you lol sorry if this sounds stupid cos I'm not as resourceful as you guys are. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, guhai said:

but I often question my writing abilities simply because I'm not an "established" author and writing is just a hobby of mine.

I'll tell you again what I had to tell myself when I started writing again recently - It's okay to be your own worst critic. As long as you remember you are your worst critic, nobody else! And as long you you don't let that stop you from doing something you enjoy (and then share it with us to enjoy too! :w00t:)

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 16

18 hours ago, sohocomo said:

I'm bored - not that there isn't anything to do, I just don't want to do all of the things that need to be done. So to justify my procrastination I followed the urge to delve a little deeper into the 'conspiracy of the universe' in regards to the boys. Actually, I was hoping to dispel some of my recent delulu mindset. Didn't work. :sweatingbullets: I bring you...

Numerological Nuances 

im in awe this post is greaaat! please tell me more about it uughhhh @sohocomo

15 hours ago, Scandani said:

Upon your request. Please refrain from eating or drinking anything after min 4.00

Hide contents

@Scandani i disregard your warning and now i am wiping my laptop screen as i completely spat my drink when the uuughhh rubbing happened

7 hours ago, guhai said:

I recommend heading to bed while listening to a clip of Johnny speaking. I've found the sensation comes quite close ;)

Thanks for always reading and letting me know your thoughts @addictedaddict, here and on Asianfanfics :lol: I really appreciate it.

As a random bonus (not related to previous piece):

On another note, I reached 700 unique (non-repeat) HaiYin/YuZhou subscribers over on Asianfanfics last night. Imagine if all 700 of those readers were active members here, hah. We'd be blowing up :crazy:

yea i think im one of those subbies ehe ehe ehe :wub: @guhai

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

Have anyone posted this FMV by Noo Ninja? I feel the text. It's so beautiful. 

If this is a repost, I will edit it out.

editer: Nin9296 (twitter)
BGM : Don't Look at me like that - Song Jieun 

Reveal hidden contents

I always love Noo Ninja videos, she/he such a incredible mv maker though. BUT THE LYRICS THOUGH WHYYYY oh my heart:tears:

tumblr_m39l0yQbvU1qf0xqe_zpsf616cbc7.gif

• Like 7