33 minutes ago, ximichem said:

[Updating Iqiyi vidcam]

Re-upload for those cannot access Weibo

ZZ's so cute~

(Source: iQiyi)

1:16 to 2:03

Morning call. Ding~ Baby, are you awake? I'm ZhouZhou~ Wake up quickly. If you don't, the sun is going to shine on your behind and I won't have breakfast with you. Wake up fast! *muacks*

Next, it's ringtone for incoming call. *ZZ sings a song* Ah, sorry. I sang wrongly. *ZZ sings his own song* There's a call. Pick it up!

@Ree Nurii

• Like 18

1 minute ago, alvinboi said:

Morning call. Ding~ Baby, are you awake? I'm ZhouZhou~ Wake up quickly. If you don't, the sun is going to shine on your behind and I won't have breakfast with you. Wake up fast! *muacks*

Next, it's ringtone for incoming call. *ZZ sings a song* Ah, sorry. I sang wrongly. *ZZ sings his own song* There's a call. Pick it up!

My reaction to morning call:

Spoiler

JY probably watching this and said "oh no, you won't dare having breakfast without me. Nope."

Jokes aside, I'm making this my alarm as a promise to eat breakfast every single day B) thank you ZZ you're making me change into a better person xD

• Like 13

I wanted to edit my previous post but this lag just won't let me so I'll add my comments in this post.

Super loving ZZ's look for today, I love the 'fresh hair' (omg I can't think the right word in English, only have the Korean term for it now). Unstyled hair? Like fresh-from-bed hair? What do we call this hair style anyway xD he's also so bubbly and jumping at times, so cute ;-; ZZ is just so cute, very cute, Idc if he wants to look manly, he's still a cute kitten ;-;

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

ZZ's so cute~

Thank you! /added to CC/

• Like 9

OML can't wait for sub of this Iqiyi

Read on weibo fanacc and comments that,

ZZ said he likes tomato scrambled egg fried rice OAO But there was a time JY said he's good at cooking, or can cook, this dish OMG OMG OMG

ZZ you should say you like chocolate like the YYT interview

ZZ~~~~~

/dead/--/sugar overload/

---

Edit: Idk why but lots of Weibo fanacc and fansite have been sharing/forwarding old vids from SS1 conference (JY birthday celebration,  interview, singing "I only care about you") and pics; and BTS vid and Shanghai FM vid.. like they just digging up old vids

Maybe since next week is Thailand FM?

• Like 21

On 4/11/2016 at 2:20 AM, ximichem said:

ZZ said he likes tomato scrambled egg fried rice OAO But there was a time JY said he's good at cooking, or can cook, this dish OMG OMG OMG

OMG where? where JY said he can cook this dish? But I thought you want to sleep? I scrolled this page you are still here muahahah 

On 4/11/2016 at 2:07 AM, shuwei said:

omg zz's HAIR! he looks so damn cute, and like a baby, younger than his bly days lol. everyday they are styling him more and more like an idol. i love watching him leveling up like a pokemon 

True. He's cuter day by day but leveling up like a pokemon though HAHAHAHA SAMEE

On 4/11/2016 at 1:46 AM, alvinboi said:

ZZ's so cute~ MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS

@Ree Nurii

The quality is bad but ZZ is too damn cute. Gimme moreee~~

Please Jingyuuu hahaha look at him. He look so doneeee HAHAHA

• Like 18

3 hours ago, ximichem said:

Correct me if I'm wrong,

IIRC Enlight wants to get JY under their agency? With so many attempts, of which the CEO introduced JY himself at the event, the other person being introduced was Lee Sooman, so they emphasize how much they want JY, correct?

then..

*delulu*

the agency favored ZZ for the sake of JY!! 

"Deluded mode or not"default_smile.png.1a17920c0f0ac6da5e6bf8

ZZ is a very talented individual with drive to better himself and it is very disrespectful to make comments like that even jokingly. (I realize you meant no harm but I like this thread and would like to read more positive things :))

I just think ZZ has more silent fans then JY and hence everyone see's his popularity more. I am a lurker myself :)

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou when he was at rebellious phase, he would skip classes, escapes from school by climbing over the walls/fences,play games etc. MC asked who is the one that he will listen to the most/able to talk sense into him when he is being disobedient and ZZ answered that it's his parents. When ZZ skipped class and went out to play, his parents would call and question him "Why arent you in your class? Didn't I send you to class this morning?" then he would panic and confess to them, and then his parents would give him a harsh scolding. His parents would scold him but they wouldn't hit him.

Zhouzhou said that his mom's nagging skills is max (powerful). When she scold/nags at him, he would listen through one ear and out through the other ear.

I didn't know that he's such a rebellious kid. LOL Maybe because he's turn into a cutie cat nowdays. But I saw his pictures when he was teenagers he have a sharp hair cut that look like a gangster hoho 

ZZ knows about fans teasing him about his selfie skills and he said that he will research and analyze different selfies angles/techniques sent by fans. "Hi everyone, I am Xu WeiZhou who doesn't really knows how to take good selfies"

(I am younger than Zhouzhou but I'm like aww whenever he address the female MC as "jie jie (older sister)", "jie jie, do you have any techniques for taking selfies?" " "jiejie, why aren't you signalling me when to sing?" hahaha)

tumblr_m3apkfvumh1qjgw50_zpslz1ugzam.gif

He's so cute. Idk how many times i will say that but he's too damn cute and my heart cannot handle it. Im just awwing even he didn't do anything though HAHAHA

ZZ close-up reaction during Johnny interview^^awww babyyyy...you having fun eh?? * he think that JY is the funniest person ever aww baby aww*
  • Like 21

12 minutes ago, ryokise said:

ZZ knows about fans teasing him about his selfie skills and he said that he will research and analyze different selfies angles/techniques sent by fans. "Hi everyone, I am Xu WeiZhou who doesn't really knows how to take good selfies"

MC said that when she saw ZZ backstage, she thought he was wearing his usual casual clothes and would change into other "bling bling" outfit for the show but when ZZ walks in to the set, it's still the same casual clothes ahaha

(I am younger than Zhouzhou but I'm like aww whenever he address the female MC as "jie jie (older sister)", "jie jie, do you have any techniques for taking selfies?" " "jiejie, why aren't you signalling me when to sing?" hahaha)

LOL, so cute >"<

[Updating nickname]

Xu selca, Xu Peiking-opera, Xu disco, Xu over-acted, Xu mengmeng, Xu didi lolllll

• Like 7

2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

What is he saying? He's so cute, it's ridiculous. :)

This facebook page has something at least ressembling official status, right? So I'm hoping what they just posted is right, that the DVD will be out between April 30 and May 10 the latest. 

I'm really desperate for news about the uncut version of the series, so any news is good news for me! Just give the dvd to me, already. I don't even need subs. 

I'm fond like office page of Chai jidan,is true that Chai jidan has that kind? Or is just  fan?

• Like 1