6 minutes ago, porcelainwhite said:

ah, he's so adorable, I'm weak for cute faces like his (also I like his personality as well hahaha, it's not all about the face)

looking at Johnny in the screenshots of that interview, he seems even thinner to me now, his face and especially his cheeks lost a lot of "roundness" and it's quite worrisome, hope he is eating properly (I'm repeating myself, I know, but I hope he is well sigh)

Yep CW IS adorable...I remember the BTS where he had his hair in a half ponytail and I flailed like crazy at the cuteness.

I think the pacing of the photoshoots and interviews are getting to them especially JY and WZ...I doubt if they're getting enough sleep or rest...and when your body is tired...your appetite vanishes too. I'm hoping that they would get some downtime soon so that they can recharge and get back that healthy glow they had pre-filming^_^

• Like 4

@samscheetah: thank you

13 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Let's have a gif spams :v

48f27788jw1f1wrfky1q0g20ak065azw.gif

Hide contents

48f27788jw1f1wrej07mlg2082092aq6.gif

48f27788jw1f1wreknzfag207d09g46u.gif

48f27788jw1f1wren4qteg206l097wws.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrepic4gg207j09gwuq.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrer5q2fg207l099n74.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrfbpcurg207k09gqmw.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrfhmr1ug20ak06q1kx.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrfky1q0g20ak065azw.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrfnta7eg20ak06q1kx.gif

my jaws get hurt of laughing so hard. The "Yu pulling Zhou's T shirt" gif recalls me that in NetEase interview, Yu danced  with Zhou pretending to be a pole (cutest pole in the whole universe :wub:, he tried to undress Zhou, too. Naughty boy! but I love it :w00t: 

Yu tends to undress Zhou any time he has Zhou nearby or has opportunity to do so :)) He can't get his hands off his "babe"   

Many thanks. 

• Like 7

@samscheetah  awesome gifs but I haven't seen this part of the interview. I had only seen the one with question answers.... do you have the link to the whole interview for men's uno.. if yes can you share it, pretty Pleaseeeeeee....

@nedaa The video clips are cool, love them...

JY looks so relaxed lying beside ZZ with his eyes closed..... It is as if he is basking in the warmth of his soothing long awaited love... Awww the feeling is so so gratifying..

Lovely...:heart::heart:

• Like 9

5 hours ago, porcelainwhite said:

ah, he's so adorable, I'm weak for cute faces like his (also I like his personality as well hahaha, it's not all about the face)

looking at Johnny in the screenshots of that interview, he seems even thinner to me now, his face and especially his cheeks lost a lot of "roundness" and it's quite worrisome, hope he is eating properly (I'm repeating myself, I know, but I hope he is well sigh)

Actually he was slimmer before Addicted and he had to gain some weight for his role, Gu Hai. However I agree, he looks much slimmer than even before Addicted. And it is probably due to stress. I've been through this too, lost around 11kg in few months because of stress even though I was eating normally, but my stomach was very bad. So I know what he is going through (in one of the interviews he even said that something is wrong with his stomach, that's why his is losing weight). Sadly, it is not something one can control, you have the stop the cause of the stress to get back to your normal self and healthy life. Or in long term, have to get stronger and train yourself mentally.... until then you just have to bear with it. He likes freedom and there was this sudden change in his life and probably he feels suddenly freedom is slipping away, he barley sleeps, has a tight schedule and also have to bear with the negative side of fame. In this cases in a person life it always has some effects: panic attacks, depression, losing weight...etc. But since I've become a much stronger person after I went through a similar and very difficult period of my life, I think he will too... he just needs time and I am sure he will become a much stronger person than before. It is up to him to decide though if he really wants this crazy celebrity life. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Hidden Content

@2:37 OMG did Johnny really asked Zhouzhou if he's going out on White Day??!!!! #YuZhouConspiracy :w00t::w00t: And I just love how their hands are touching so much in this!! And that sitting pose Johnny ugh so freaking sexy!!!! #ZhouYu

Uh-oh someone was not informed/oriented?  Hahaha Let us not spoil the "date" and JY's moves

• Like 1

@samscheetah, @nedaaa Thank you for the gifs and videos! Is that Johnny try to undress Zhouzhou that I just see in Men's UNO video!? :w00t:

Anyone noticed that Zhouzhou several time stole a glance to Johnny when they lay together!? #YuZhouYu ship sails!!! :wub:

On the Femina interview, that was done right after the fan meeting, iirc, before the ban. Look at how comfortable they were expressing their affections toward each other (bromance, lover, whatever!). But now... I think they are trying hard to minimalise affections in public. Curse you, ban!  :angry:

@andrewth @yaoimazter78

@Petrova

Thanks for the info! It's the song titled <He> that I was looking for. Got the link from Petrova, now off trying to find Engsub for it ;) 

Spoiler

The movie, cinematography, music, actors are good. It just lacked strong chemistry between the male leads. But considering the story, well, yeah I can understand a bit :D

However I agree that the last part is bit rushed. Zhengxi-Xiaobu's relationship is not developed properly, imho. This part should be very romantic yet I did not feel strongly about their relationship.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Well deymn...they looked really hot in this madam figaro photoshoot :P 

Aww... Listen how the fans sing at the end of the video? It's so sweet... ❤️ I love the fans being sweet like that!

IIRC, Song Wei Long (the third guy) was casted as Luoyin when Zhouzhou was still casted as Gu Hai? Is this info correct?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

This is my first and maybe the last post/reply about Counterattack/QingYu post/comparison/whatever in this forum.

I have no problem with someone liking Counterattack more than Addicted, despite I love Addicted and feel meh for CA. The same with people who love QingYu more than YuZhou.

However, I think you need to stop the following:

1) comparing both the series and the actors. If you are happy with CA, with its actors, good for you. But you are somehow drawing your affirmation toward CA and its actors by actively putting them in juxtaposition with Addicted. Drawing affirmation/reassurance by putting another in bad light is one sign of insecurity, just like another poster has mentioned here. So, are you insecure with CA and its actors? If you are not, stop juxtapoistioning. Appreciate and appraise them with their own merits.

2) posting CA stuff on non-CA forums with the intention of 1.

3) saying that you are sorry about something but continue doing so. That would reduce your "sorry" into something meaningless in the eyes of other posters.

@gayyoxx I am also clarifying once and for all, my post I am talking about was not for this thread. It was posted in another thread becoz I didn't want to hurt the feelings of any of the fans of Addicted.

But, someone kept haggling me why I am badmouthing addicted actors in another thread. That is why I had to copy that post here to prove that I am not badmouthing addicted actors at all, just expressing my concern.

And, in fact, I would appreciate that you apologize to me because your post above is "not nice" and getting too personal. 

1 hour ago, andrewth said:

That's season 2! There's a season one to this series. A bunch of episodes that are not related to each other at all that are based on real stories. I found this series after watching addicted over and over. It's really good!!!

I've watched this too. A friend recommended it saying it has a happy ending but I think he lied. I agree that the acting could have been better but my main problem is that at this point I really can't take any more sad movies. Taoye's feelings seemed unresolved to the very end. Did he finally and truly reciprocate his new partner's unconditional love or is he still pining for his first? At any rate, the movie was unclear and it made me sad watching him love a person who was too scared to love him back openly when he already loves him in his heart.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alfred Caballero said:

I've watched this too. A friend recommended it saying it has a happy ending but I think he lied. I agree that the acting could have been better but my main problem is that at this point I really can't take any more sad movies. Taoye's feelings seemed unresolved to the very end. Did he finally and truly reciprocate his new partner's unconditional love or is he still pining for his first? At any rate, the movie was unclear and it made me sad watching him love a person who was too scared to love him back openly when he already loves him in his heart.

It has a happy ending though...it is a bittersweet ending really, letting go of your first love and meeting new people who will become important to you on the way. I agree though, at times it seemed to me as he settled for the other guy, but I think he did realize that the love he felt for his friend was pointless and he was able to let it go to an extent. It certainly left some things open, but he seemed happy with the new guy in the end (I mean, they knew each other for a long time so he isn't really new to him) and I think his love will help him heal completely eventually. The dude seemed to care for him very much, he stuck around him 9ever and I think he's good for him. And in the end, even though I really wanted his first love (I forgot his name) to be brave with himself and be brave for both of them and accept his feelings, he didn't do it...and when I heard it was based on real events, I got super sad, I watched it like a week ago and I cried a litre of tears but...it kinda had an optimistic feel to it in the end cause the main character is moving on with his life, his life didn't stop because his heart was broken and I think it was an important message. 

• Like 2