More Red Bean by JY 

Cr. FireBallon

Spoiler

He sounds so beautiful.. JY does have a beautiful voice and the type of voice that chinese ppl really like. JY singing at the mid autumn festival show is actually a pretty big deal because a lot of ppl watch those festival celebration shows on TV. I kind of said to other ppl that i wish ZZ could go on one of those, but i think it was probably kind of hard for JY to get the spot already. There's lots of singers that would like the chance to appear on a show like that during mid autumn festival time. He went from barely singing anything this year to singing at a big event like this on TV, so its quite exciting for JY.

I have heard of this song before, but the name red bean reminded me of the global music chart show that ZZ was on earlier this year (it was the first time that ZZ was able to appear on a TV show after the ban). I think they had to guess the number of songs that this guy incorporated into one song and name the song. One of the songs they mentioned was red bean. So i guess if you want another, if vague, connection to ZZ there is this one? Lol

• Like 8

Since we're sharing yuzhou dreams, I'll sharing mine. ( @yuniverzhoulove Love your name btw)

this is mostly JY tho. Kinda funny that I didn't know he had things going today until I check here, twitter and Instagram. Ok somehow I met JY and I spent sometime with him ( probably as his coworker on a big project. Idk really since this is a dream.) I knew it was him and I was beyond ecstatic of meeting him. I couldn't held it on one day and asked him about yuzhou stuff. He was just all smile and went back to working. After sometime, for some reason I start to fall for him, (I mean who wouldn't! If it was ZZ I would fall for him too!) but then he had to leave. Someone had to pick him up before he has to leave and guess who picked him up! Certain kitty did. The. I ended up waking feeling devastated and very happy at the same time. But the happiness of finding out YZ being real won over me. ~>_<~

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Translation for this song

Hang in there you two! I believe if anyone can make it through all these hardship, it will be the two of you T.T

Spoiler

Translation credit: songwithwords.blogspot.com Original song by 王菲 - 紅豆 Faye Wong - Red Bean

還沒好好的感受 雪花綻放的氣候

haven't yet properly experienced the snowflake blossoming climate

我們一起顫抖 會更明白 甚麼是溫柔

shivering together, we will better understand the meaning of tenderness

還沒跟你牽著手 走過荒蕪的沙丘

haven't yet held hands with you and walked through an overgrown sand dune

可能從此以後 學會珍惜 天長和地久

possibly henceforth, I'll learn to treasure eternity*

有時候 有時候

there are times, there are times

我會相信一切有盡頭

I will believe that everything has an end

相聚離開 都有時候

meeting and leaving, ever there are times

沒有甚麼會永垂不朽

there is nothing that endures eternally

可是我 有時候

but I, sometimes

寧願選擇留戀不放手

would rather choose to linger and not let go

等到風景都看透

until all the scenery has been seen through

也許你會陪我 看細水長流

perhaps you will with me watch the thin stream long flow**

還沒為你把紅豆 熬成纏綿的傷口

haven't yet picked red beans for you; simmered into lingering wounds

然後一起分享 會更明白 相思的哀愁

and then together sharing, we will better understand the sorrow of missing each other

還沒好好的感受 醒著親吻的溫柔

haven't yet properly experienced the tenderness of a waking kiss

可能在我左右 你才追求 孤獨的自由

perhaps only when with me do you pursue lonely freedom

T/N: Red beans have symbolic meaning, associated with reminiscence, missing, longing, etc. * literally "sky long and earth long (of time)". idiom from Laozi meaning "enduring while the world lasts". ** literally "thin streams flow forever", meaning to work steadily at something little by little

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

Possible YZ candy time........ The account that posted this poem released BTS footage from addicted that was never seen before, so fans were already wondering who could be behind this account. XoX Plus the poem itself is also really meaningful, i only understand some of it so i can't translate all of it. I hope somebody will soon. Ok, we still don't know who is behind the account, but it seems kind of suspicious....... Kind of JY.... 

The gist of the lines were:

Spoiler

"I roughly understand why Xu Xian hates the Leifeng Pagoda / I sang a song of lovesick (?) red bean for you, hard to calm my emotions, wish to be together / With no heart to enjoy travels around the country / I only want to be with you shoulder to shoulder, into eternity / Much is my longing, for your sweet smile / Each night that i think of you, leads me to become thin from longing / You are not here,  loneliness has seeped through completely at this moment, hate freedom."

The first line about Xu Xian is from the Legend of the White Snake, a chinese folktale with chinese fairies like JY's fairy fox character. There was a really good chinese movie on that story, but i don't think this line of the poem was referencing the version made by the movie. The line seems to be referencing the romanticised version of the original folktale, which continues past the movie. Basically Xu Xian is a human that unwittingly falls in love with a snake fairy, the white snake. He doesn't know she isn't human, so they get married etc. A monk/evil character pretending to be a monk causes the truth to be revealed to him. He's shocked and dies (in one version), the white snake saves him, he continues to love her after finding out she isn't human and they live together until the monk comes back again to make trouble. At one point the white snake is trapped by the monk in the Leifeng Pagoda for many years. You can read more about the story here: ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_the_White_Snake ). 

Wow, i basically translated it....... It seems like YZ candy to me..  I hope it is for you guys. I mean who would go out of the way to write that cryptic poem and release BTS........ 

Edit: This account actually posted YZ fics before.............................. So i don't know.. A fan? A fan with very impressive sources that can give BTS clips to them? Or maybe staff? Lets just be happy about this in the very unconfirmed way YZ fans are used to........... =___=;;

Edit again: I realize it is a really sad sounding poem, how can YZ fans be happy i guess. But we kind of have our standards set pretty low right now lol, if they're missing each other we can still be happy for the fact that they are thinking of each other. Also, ZZ is out of the country and we have seen how JY was when ZZ was away before.. At least JY will also be out of the country again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, clediver said:

Jing Yu 170921 RedBean

MP3 

Reveal hidden contents

youtube

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

can we all just appreciate how much jy's singing has improved since his addicted days :bawling:

im pleasantly surprised has zz been secretly coaching him :wink:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Omo, so many things to spam.....

Lets start with ZZ and his MV BTS

This one is from today. ZZ playing with a cat in London. Cat can also be a phone stand if you didn't know it LOL

Spoiler

This one is from yesterday - ZZ playing guitar

Spoiler

The special clip, his verified FB account shared it too

Spoiler

Also, 93K!!!! Come one everyone. Let's stream this weekend!!!! Make it 100K!!!!

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2017_09_22_at_11_27_56_pm.pn

• Like 5

JY - OSM Moon Festival Show 210917

Cr DTT大婷婷

Spoiler

006CIi3oly1fjrl7de01pj31oc2iou11.jpg

006CIi3oly1fjrl7iv75cj31oc2iob2e.jpg

006CIi3oly1fjrl7mkn2gj31oc2iohdx.jpg

006CIi3oly1fjrl7oxmzij31oc2iob2d.jpg

006CIi3oly1fjrl7gencsj31oc2io1l2.jpg

006CIi3oly1fjrl7x9hsvj31oc2iox6t.jpg

006CIi3oly1fjrl80g5c0j31oc2iox6u.jpg

006CIi3oly1fjrl7ut3ivj31oc2io7wm.jpg

Cr Aspirin_瑜洲双人资源博

Spoiler

006CPPhIly1fjrmq87np0j31jj15o4qp.jpg

Cr 宋星宝

JY is so cuteeee OMG!!!!

Spoiler

68d01ee9ly1fjrjgqxsupj20qo143dpq.jpg 

Cr FireBallon_黄景瑜图博

Spoiler

006Lg4UOly1fjrmg6iebfj30qo141jxm.jpg 

Cr 瑜洲的四四辣

Spoiler

005w4yuBly1fjrlwhtbaxj32kw3vcx6t.jpg

005w4yuBly1fjrlwktv2aj32kw3vcqv9.jpg

005w4yuBly1fjrlx31fi3j32hu3qrx6s.jpg

005w4yuBly1fjrlwznmeyj32kh3uq7wk.jpg

005w4yuBly1fjrkz6uokyj32kw3vcu0z.jpg

005w4yuBly1fjrkzey6yoj32kw3vc4qu.jpg

005w4yuBly1fjrl02jisnj32kw3vc1l4.jpg

005w4yuBly1fjrkz3plcyj32kw3vcnpj.jpg

Haiz, this one, fan wrote it hoping one day it would come true. A song with Composer: Xu Weizhou and Singer: Huang Jingyu. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for this!!!!

Cr 進擊de利艾_穿越拉丁美洲的鲸鱼

Spoiler

005HdhT9gy1fjrlfjoikmj337k2eohdw.jpg 

Cr Syzygy_经纬站

Spoiler

006MBKGXly1fjrnlktagrj30qo140n3w.jpg

006MBKGXly1fjrnlkahj5j30qo140q94.jpg

• Like 3