Ryo told me before one lady came to the interview spot, the livestream chat is filled with ZZ, you can do it, she's coming :lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm sorry but I can't LOLOL ZZ ah!!! You are too entertaining to watch :lol::lol::lol:

-----------------

Quickly post this before I delete the links, JY will have livestream for this eating/cooking show on the 11th June.

App to livestream 

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.immomo.momo 

IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/id448165862?mt=8

Spoiler

DB3DafQVwAAGtuR.jpg

• Like 9

ZZ doing MC

Cr dayDreamer_许魏洲

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DB30Q3mVYAICoXL.jpg

DB30Q3zVoAI4WML.jpg

Spoiler

DB30Q3iUwAI8R8b.jpg

DB30Q3jVwAEqatg.jpg

---------------

Edit: Red Carpet interview is done. ZZ SURVIVED :lol:

This is the last interview

Spoiler

Edit 2: ZZ :lol:

Spoiler

Edited by bearology
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, bearology said:

Cr YuZhou_办公室

005F5085ly1fgf2f5lxmej31f01w04qp.jpg

Thats a TON of press, Who would ZZ be equivalent to in the US as far as celebs go, I didn't think he was such a Huge Mega Super Star.

Also I'm so envious of him, he totally got to meet the designer of Fendi. I would of die, and been super nervous. 

• Like 2

JY - Beijing to Shanghai 080617

Cr FireBallon_黄景瑜图博

Spoiler

DB4GaMGV0AAVZ1w.jpg

DB4GaMMVYAEUFT8.jpg

DB4GaMJVoAIIg1t.jpg

DB4GaMMVoAAjQ4I.jpg

DB4GUT0UIAAlDBB.jpg

DB4GUT1UMAU1xdF.jpg

DB4GUT0UMAEohPO.jpg

DB4GUT1V0AAmH2s.jpg

ZZ - This is Tiffany event 080617

凤凰时尚 Fashion iFeng weibo update

Yesterday, Ethan (JY's DWS co-star) also attended this event

Spoiler

80e3e3d0ly1fge790zl8bj21kw11xjyw.jpg

80e3e3d0ly1fge78xejxaj21kw11x79v.jpg

Not only Ethan, Dongtian was also there - the guy who is very fond of both JY and ZZ. JY reposted his weibo about his restaurant few days after Nov 30 - the post has both JY and ZZ photos. The first time ZZ on JY weibo since Addicted ban 

Spoiler

6b202cedly1fgearvszf0j21qi15ou0x.jpg 

Who took JY's photo. Fanart by ran_yuzhou_

Spoiler

006AQsIrgy1fgea9hdunnj30m81rnk3o.jpg

006AQsIrgy1fgea9mvqi2j30m81l148z.jpg

006AQsIrgy1fgea9qh1ouj30m81pmtix.jpg

• Like 7

Psychology posted both clips but I need to repost cause I love watching JY and ZZ interacting with other people. I feel like watching No comparison no hurt Gashupingo translated before. If you haven't watched these clips, check out her Youtube channel :lol:

This girl is the same one ZZ has selfie with yesterday in INMIX event so its not the first time ZZ met her. When she started moving closer to ZZ...ZZ moved away from her :lol: You can see ZZ is polite, talking to her and all but definitely not leaning and his hands are alway visible....just in case someone at home will check out fancams right ZZ :lol:

My friend commented....ZZ nearly fell off the sofa :lol: 

Spoiler

Second clip

I'm sorry but EXM uncle! What are you trying to do!!! Don't you know this boy's bestfriend is very good at jiujitsu??? Do you need us to send you some videos of him practising jiujitsu with the others??? (not with Meow but the others ah). Becareful otherwise you will be on the ground before you know! Lucky Li Hao mom was there to save Meow :angry:

Spoiler

Li Hao mom standing there watching his kid, making sure no one will capture/kidnap/steal our Meow away :tongue:

Spoiler

Cr Fil小白

"JY, I'm a good Meow" :lol:

Spoiler

DB3vDLiUwAA0wwD.jpg

Cr 神鯨鱼

Spoiler

DB3QbrvUQAEm7qx.jpg

DB3QbrtU0AIENKI.jpg

And I think this was posted too but...ZZ drinks water only :lol: No alcohol for Meow :lol:

Spoiler

Like a school boy :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 9

Fendi weibo update

#FendiPeekaboo#项目终于在万千瞩目中拉开序幕!五位项目名人设计师齐集北京@三里屯太古里 ”红馆”, 与Fendi家族第三代传人Silvia Venturini Fendi女士、董事长兼首席执行官Pietro Beccari先生为展览的正式开幕一同举杯祝酒。O网页链接 #Fendi许魏洲##FendiRoma#@刘雯 #郭晶晶# @杨澜 @梁远苇 @TimYip-叶锦添 

a8732e83ly1fgf8qdutbrj21kw14te8a.jpg

FashionModels weibo update

#FM在现场# 许魏洲身着FENDI 2017秋冬系列西装内搭高领运动衫,亮相#FendiPeekaboo#Exhibition开幕活动,作为本次活动的新进力量大使,他还客串了主持一角,现场采访了刘雯、叶锦添、郭晶晶等跨界设计师。 

ZZ looks like professional MC in photos while the other guy looks like amateur :lol: however, the truth..... :lol: This is like JY with dancing. He nailed every single photos but when you watch his dancing clips :lol:

His first time but he's so charming. I bet more shows will invite him to be MC after this haha. Keep it up ZZ ah!

005yYQOnly1fgf5zlek2rj31kw145naf.jpg

005yYQOnly1fgf5zk31g8j31kw12ugzm.jpg

Spoiler

005yYQOnly1fgf5z8c0epj31kw1777kw.jpg

005yYQOnly1fgf5zmuywuj31kw11cnau.jpg

005yYQOnly1fgf5zo0toyj31kw13b16o.jpg

005yYQOnly1fgf5zr24taj31kw11xtpx.jpg

005yYQOnly1fgf5zs7pjqj31kw10p7ig.jpg

005yYQOnly1fgf5ztbx8rj31kw11f7it.jpg

• Like 11

ZZ weibo update

#Fendi许魏洲##FendiPeekaboo#  作为新朋友今晚和老朋友们一起相聚在@FENDI THE CHINA PEEKABOO PROJECT,第一次“主持”,听他们分享设计心得,并一起见证这么有意义的六款慈善手袋正式面世,我也迫不及待的想去设计属于我的包啦!

**The 6 bags I posted a few days earlier (one of it is the cat bag) will be auctioned and money will be donated to 6 different charities**

6b202cedly1fgfcac4umzj22bc1jknpf.jpg

6b202cedly1fgfca4qpd1j22bc1jke83.jpg

Spoiler

6b202cedly1fgfc6g4dg5j22bc1jke83.jpg

6b202cedly1fgfc6tbc3yj22bc1jkkjn.jpg

6b202cedly1fgfc9ajp6rj22bc1jku0z.jpg

6b202cedly1fgfc9mymv7j22bc1jkhdv.jpg

6b202cedly1fgfc9vcdy6j22bc1jke83.jpg

6b202cedly1fgfcadg04pj20zk0piade.jpg

6b202cedly1fgfcasyyqjj21jk2bce83.jpg 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, psychology92 said:

That's why i think

Hide contents

They're not allowed to stay in the same place.At least in front of public's eye,they have to do this.It's like a threatened to them.I don't know private matter and also don't want to know.I hope they met somehow somewhere.I've read on twitter that ZZ went to Shanghai before Tiffany event and fly back again yesterday before Tiffany event.I don't know exactly because i don't see any photo of him so it might be wrong info but I've a question why they have to do this in front of media/public if they're not threatened?It's like a torture and they're sacrificing everyday because of their career.What kind of people they're and why they're so cruel to YuZhou?

Spoiler

I don't know about that, i think while ZZ has concerts JY was in a different city each time. But i don't really think that they have to be in a different city...... They've been in the same city before. I don't know anything about him going to shanghai before the tiffany event. I highly doubt that to be honest. Like i said there's some ppl on twitter who keep posting info they hear from some source that is only guessing themselves. (This person's twitter name was initially serena pham and then it changed to  XWZ*heart symbol*HJY i think. I've already blocked them. If nobody is saying anything about a flight on weibo, i highly doubt that a vietnamese fan could find out details.) So i say just go with your common sense. I don't think it makes sense for them to have to be separated when nobody even knows that they were in a separate city to begin with. If everyone thought they were in the same city, what's the point of getting ZZ to go somewhere else in private but not have it known? Its their public lives that are in question, so why not have it publically known?

If they are scheduled to be in different cities it's might be because they are kind of obvious sometimes, who knows. But it might be worse if they're only in the same city for one day and everyone knows what they're going to do. The events might be in different cities to prevent any problems coming from them being together by the ppl who hire them for the events. They don't want to organize an event and have any problems coming from that side of things i would guess. So i think there's a practical element to all of these things. But when they go MIA i don't think they're prevented from being in the same city. They have so many ppl that want to take pics of them out in public, its just hard to avoid ppl's notice. 

Like i said before, some actors/idols aren't allowed to be in publically known relationships, its pretty common actually. And these ppl are not banned. Andy Lau said he was single for over 20 years and finally ppl found out he has a wife and a daughter and he didn't even want to admit to it right away when they did. Thinking about it in that sense might be a bit more comforting. I hope they're doing ok with the whole thing though.

• Like 8

This clip below, the MC asked ZZ: "who will you send this bag to?" (about girlfriend) and ZZ said "I won't send it". Aiya....why did you ask like that? He doesn't have a girlfriend and his boy ahem bestfriend will definitely not using this cat bag :lol:

Spoiler

From...I can't read the name :lol:

https://v.qq.com/x/page/v0512xysxqe.html

Spoiler

The photographer posted these photos

Spoiler

Cr 杨尚軒_摄影师

DB66TntV0AAn1V_.jpg

DB66TnwU0AAnXXz.jpg

DB66Tn1VYAAqsFf.jpg

DB66Zw1UQAATm6L.jpg

DB66Zw1VwAEWW0O.jpg

DB66Zw2UQAAVWTT.jpg

From Fashion iFeng, the Fashion app, Sina and Yoka weibo

Spoiler

DB4vGlbUAAE6Mug.jpg

DB4vGlbUwAAsKSj.jpg

DB4vGlbUQAA9kOZ.jpg

DB4vGlbUMAExs-7.jpg

Fanart by J9294T

Spoiler

DB4p0cgUQAAu4Tf.jpg

DB4p0uhVoAEkrjc.jpg

• Like 9

JY weibo update

我以为我会睡 但是我没有 我只是怔怔望着那天花板 直到今天早晨六点 [熊猫] 

Google translate: I thought I'd sleep But I did not I just stared at the ceiling until it was six o'clock this morning [熊猫] 

7695a96dgy1fgg6q9ntc3j20qo0qotrv.jpg

Spoiler

7695a96dgy1fgg6q79hhlj20qo0qodji.jpg

• Like 7