1279100119_yelling-cat.gif

What is this!? What is this!? Sooo many sugars! Sweets and candies! I was feeling very happy with ZZ's wearing that white hoodie (oh, that hoodie is nice looking as well, kudos to the fans who sent it, sent it to JY! LOLOLOL!), now this!?

- love bite? Check! Very much visible and not only on one side!

- rings? Check! Possibly even hand-made with full of love! 

- checkered shirt? Check! Just one more "coincidence" in YuZhou land.

- online during the other's live stream? Triple check! Boss Huang is very considerate bf!

- romantic IG update? Checkcheckcheck!!! XD

No need for delulu if the boys are throwing sugars like this, lol.

• Like 22

33 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

1279100119_yelling-cat.gif

What is this!? What is this!? Sooo many sugars! Sweets and candies! I was feeling very happy with ZZ's wearing that white hoodie (oh, that hoodie is nice looking as well, kudos to the fans who sent it, sent it to JY! LOLOLOL!), now this!?

- love bite? Check! Very much visible and not only on one side!

- rings? Check! Possibly even hand-made with full of love! 

- checkered shirt? Check! Just one more "coincidence" in YuZhou land.

- online during the other's live stream? Triple check! Boss Huang is very considerate bf!

- romantic IG update? Checkcheckcheck!!! XD

No need for delulu if the boys are throwing sugars like this, lol.

Well the ship sails itself. I don't think we need delulu for this weekend chain of events. As if JY and ZZ throw their arms in unison, 'we are tired of this masquerade, let's just show our love to public!'

• Like 8

3 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ - Beijing Airport (BJ-SZ) 151016

Reveal hidden contents

Cr InstantCrush

Cu5rYyiUkAANig-.jpg

Cu5rYyeUAAI5doZ.jpg

Cu5qLPTUkAIs-BS.jpg

Cu5qLRlUsAAwK3w.jpg

Cu5qLRrVMAEi2Ub.jpg

Does anyone know what brand the sunglasses are? I'm really digging them... may have to look for a pair when I'm in Bangkok.

• Like 3

SUGARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSS..... CANDY..!!! More SUGARS... More CANDY..!!! I'm going crazy..!!!!

These two really... :glasses:

The last time I looked at that 'territory' mark on Zhou's neck I didn't think much of it... I've never seen hickey in real life so I was taking it lightly... maybe it was mosquito's bite and then it turned purple, well... Mosquito's bite won't turn purple... everyone... How to say this... and now JY wore that checkered shirt and not hoodie... and don't forget the bite 'ehem' 

Kyaaaa~ I'm too excited....

Oh, and I like ZZ's new hair color... him at livestream was so cool and cute.. with that white jacket walking to the car.. Oh my! he's so so so much... :w00t: 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, ksuyen said:

Well the ship sails itself. I don't think we need delulu for this weekend chain of events. As if JY and ZZ throw their arms in unison, 'we are tired of this masquerade, let's just show our love to public!'

There's something to be said for having fatigue and frustration about being kept from appearing with each other in public. And that's only amplified when your schedules preclude them from seeing each other as often as they'd like.

Can you imagine? I'm sure I don't have to try very hard to convince others here that these two have/want a relationship beyond a close friendship. Yet, each has their own packed and loaded schedule. Every week I see one or both of them flying all over, long days working, appearances at events where you have to be 100% on. (We could all see the stress/fatigue show slightly on HJY at his appearance at the BAZAAR charity event.) Now imagine wanting, and trying, to develop a relationship that started not even a year ago. I wonder if HJY and/or ZZ daydream about those carefree days not so long ago, before they were recognizable on the street. Not to take away from their success and good fortune, yet here they are, their lives are under the scrutinizing eye of thousands of fans. It's no wonder they seemingly have fun with it, to flaunt a bit, and skirt the boundary of acceptability with authorities. It's a classic example of behavior that people engage in to cope with stress.

As for each of them - I see it wearing on HJY more than ZZ.  ZZ has the constitution and character to be able to emotionally cope. Whereas HJY is a deep and thoughtful soul. ZZ can feed off the attention of many, but HJY needs his one anchor in order to remain grounded. And when your anchor is kept from you, and you're banned from appearing together - that's a situation that brings about that feeling of frustration, and to a point of breaking and doing something about it.

(Ok, that went deeper than I had intended. I feel for these two!)

• Like 14

@baw74 Perhaps things happened for a reason (the ban and the public separation).  I have this hunch that the emotional storm and consequent events after the ban and public separation forces them to evaluate themselves and moved their relationship towards what it is today.  It is also what made them grew closer with one an another, because distance makes the heart grow fonder.  There is a 2013 article from the Journal of Communication that did a study on long distance relationship vs geographically proximate relationships, and what they found with the couples in the study is that couples in long distance relationship have more trust, satisfaction, intimacy, and better communication.  

Long distance relationship forces you to work on some of the areas of relationship maintenance that geographically close couples may take for granted, and often overlook.  Because of the limited face to face interactions, in an effort to keep the romance alive, couples will engage in more frequent communication (through phone, text, facetime, etc) and discuss deeper issues such as love, trust, and future plans.  The result is that the intimacy developed between the couple here is a psychological closeness (that doesn't include physical or sexual intimacy), hence they were able to connect on a deeper level.  

Spoiler

Between ZZ and JY, they probably miss each other and ache to be together, but this ache is exactly what fuels the desire and passion in the relationship.  Being apart can fuel desire and lead to continuous 'sparks' by allowing them to miss each other and making them realize why they come to have each other in the first place.   So time spent apart may make Yuzhou more stronger than ever.  And when they do get to see each other face to face, they will make the most of it because time spent together is precious for those who don't get to see each other physically often (hence the heavy black eyes whenever we suspect that they might be together).  Also because of the 'psychological' closeness that developed between them (for them it's special because they've gone through hardship together since Addicted and a long distance relationship will strengthen this psychological intimacy) , they will also be more committed to each other which tends to lead into a lifelong relationship.  

If I remember @sohocomo's astrology analysis correctly, I believe the above correspond with their charts.  

• Like 21

tea4two

That is a very interesting observation.

I wonder if you could re-post the charts again? I think I totally missed that. Is this Astrology Chart compatibility based on their birthdays?

I think I have read in the past whenever JY seemed depressed, ZZ was overseas and whenever JY seemed happy, ZZ was MIA (delulu: spending time with hubby). While ZZ seldom appeared moody, JY is more of a type who wears his heart on his sleeve. It's easy to tell that he shows his emotions openly while ZZ can hide his feeling very well. It won't surprise me if JY would be the one who reveal their relationship with 'less than subtle hints such as a moonshine pic on IG'. :phew:

• Like 5

JY as of today 161017

He went back to his hoodie and yesterday was really special, just all for ZZ [泪流满面]  [doge][喵喵]

7c2a9181jw1f8uzs16og5j20qo0qoq6k.jpg

Spoiler

7c2a9181jw1f8uzs0skjyj20qo0qoae1.jpg

and Yesterday was definitely colder than today, but okay fine, Love is your fireplace :wub:

Spoiler

cr 你丫把我吃死了你想跑

006exN4Cjw1f8v164obqxj30hs0vkacc.jpg

006exN4Cjw1f8v165agx6j30k00k0401.jpg

006exN4Cjw1f8v16600prj30hs0vkac6.jpg

006exN4Cjw1f8v163x73dj30ku0q4tcf.jpg

and ZZ's now officially MIA... but that's okay he has to prepare for his BIG day. Only 3 days left, we might see you in 19th maybe?

ZZ while doing this  [污][污][污][污] so cute... :D 

Spoiler

8ec56decjw1f8v1j6ofdej20qn0xejuy.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j728j5j20hq0otn0p.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j7dx49j20k00qowfa.jpg

8ec56decjw1f8v1j7qwwoj20gq0tqjsw.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j844l9j20hr0r5gnd.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j8i33tj20k00qo75p.jpg

8ec56decjw1f8v1j8uut8j20k00qogmw.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j9a8jrj20sg0iz40q.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j9n72fj20hi0c0q3z.jpg

Spoiler

8ec56decjw1f8v1j6ofdej20qn0xejuy.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j728j5j20hq0otn0p.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j7dx49j20k00qowfa.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j7qwwoj20gq0tqjsw.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j844l9j20hr0r5gnd.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j8i33tj20k00qo75p.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j8uut8j20k00qogmw.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j9a8jrj20sg0iz40q.jpg8ec56decjw1f8v1j9n72fj20hi0c0q3z.jpg

------

YuZhou.

Today 161017 also marks the 6th month after Thai FM 160417. Forget about the aches of the past and what matters most is the present, and how they continue to build up a successful future, so let us feel proud from what they have become as of now while these two are still continuing-fighting-hard working to be the best as they can be. These 6 months of public separation have also taught them to fight for their love and successfully made their relationship stronger. And right now here they are... their hearts burning with passion even powerful to withstand the cold and they have no fear to tell to the world what they have, to show who they are, to shout that this is our LOVE. I remember this saying and it makes me proud when I read it " There is no fear in love: true love has no room for fear..."  

Therefore with all the reasons and evidences, banned or not, public or private, near or far, by land, air and sea, season by season, LOVE really knows no boundaries..

It's kitten-whale love, It's YuZhou's love, It's just PURE LOVE

Spoiler

vyeMAsm.png

006qo2bbgw1f8v18rxdv6j30qq0hsdim.jpg

Cr. YuZhouStudio19520

Moonshine

006xB004gw1f8ufnpo5naj31jk223wl4.jpgCr.  鲸鱼卖个萌

FMV by cantabile_a. Be Strong 'coz Yu and Zhou are strong

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:13d968f7a68550275e2ceb62842eea37/v.swf

Fan Art by 有的是青春_沒的是時間 about yesterday :wub:

Spoiler

be0e81dbjw1f8v42vsj4bj20rs13bwlh.jpgbe0e81dbjw1f8v42xl27dj20rs13btf0.jpg

• Like 19

Man, I still cannot handle the fact that Johnny posted the Moonshine pic on IG on Zhouzhou's birthday based on the Lunar calendar. (20/10/1994 is 16/09/1994 in the Lunar calendar). And Johnny posted it on 16/10/2016 (I've just realized that I made a mistake in the month :dissapointed_relieved:).

The lunar calendar or Chinese calendar is quite important to Chinese people. I bet Johnny cares about this thing, cuz his IG is johnnyyy1107, and 1107 is his birthday in lunar calendar (30/11/1992 = 07/11/1992).

I feel so high, this sugar is too big for me but I will devour it :heart:

• Like 17

7 hours ago, _Nao_ said:

Man, I still cannot handle the fact that Johnny posted the Moonshine pic on IG on Zhouzhou's birthday based on the Lunar calendar. (20/10/1994 is 16/09/1994 in the Lunar calendar). And Johnny posted it on 16/10/2016 (I've just realized that I made a mistake in the month :dissapointed_relieved:).

The lunar calendar or Chinese calendar is quite important to Chinese people. I bet Johnny cares about this thing, cuz his IG is johnnyyy1107, and 1107 is his birthday in lunar calendar (30/11/1992 = 07/11/1992).

I feel so high, this sugar is too big for me but I will devour it :heart:

Hi, you did not make a mistake. Yesterday IS ZZ's Lunar birthday for 2016 :) 

http://www.prokerala.com/general/calendar/chinesecalendar.php

The double meaning of his Instagram post is incredible. He is really a smart man don't you think?

Moonshine -> Happy Lunar birthday  +  ZZ (in reference to his song 月光)

By the way, has anyone posted this before? One of his earlier works as a model. Apologies if anyone did... 

http://www.miaopai.com/show/SRM1GU67h0i7ubY3p7BuHw__.htm

Don't you think he is really er hmm... Gu Hai? In case you cannot see the video, here's why I say that....

Spoiler

JYearly.png

@darkrichard,

Spoiler

I think we are mature enough to understand that sometimes things like this happen in the future. I will be okay with that.

The important thing is that currently they are together. I believe that all their antics are not just for marketing. It's asking for our blessings. That's all that matters now.

• Like 20

Guys I would like to ask everybody who would take this question of mine seriously, what will be your reaction if later on HJ or Zz will mary somebody else?  Its my first time to be a fan of someone much more of 2 person.   So this question just pop up in my mind.  What will I do if that happened.? Thats why im asking you guys.. 

Probably most of you will say to accept and be happy for them right..

• Like 5

5 hours ago, tea4two said:

@baw74 Perhaps things happened for a reason (the ban and the public separation).  I have this hunch that the emotional storm and consequent events after the ban and public separation forces them to evaluate themselves and moved their relationship towards what it is today.  It is also what made them grew closer with one an another, because distance makes the heart grow fonder.  There is a 2013 article from the Journal of Communication that did a study on long distance relationship vs geographically proximate relationships, and what they found with the couples in the study is that couples in long distance relationship have more trust, satisfaction, intimacy, and better communication.  

Long distance relationship forces you to work on some of the areas of relationship maintenance that geographically close couples may take for granted, and often overlook.  Because of the limited face to face interactions, in an effort to keep the romance alive, couples will engage in more frequent communication (through phone, text, facetime, etc) and discuss deeper issues such as love, trust, and future plans.  The result is that the intimacy developed between the couple here is a psychological closeness (that doesn't include physical or sexual intimacy), hence they were able to connect on a deeper level.  

Hide contents

Between ZZ and JY, they probably miss each other and ache to be together, but this ache is exactly what fuels the desire and passion in the relationship.  Being apart can fuel desire and lead to continuous 'sparks' by allowing them to miss each other and making them realize why they come to have each other in the first place.   So time spent apart may make Yuzhou more stronger than ever.  And when they do get to see each other face to face, they will make the most of it because time spent together is precious for those who don't get to see each other physically often (hence the heavy black eyes whenever we suspect that they might be together).  Also because of the 'psychological' closeness that developed between them (for them it's special because they've gone through hardship together since Addicted and a long distance relationship will strengthen this psychological intimacy) , they will also be more committed to each other which tends to lead into a lifelong relationship.  

If I remember @sohocomo's astrology analysis correctly, I believe the above correspond with their charts.  

(Don't shoot me for quoting the whole post. It's worth being repeated.)

@tea4two This does go along with the astrology. There are quite a few aspects between JY & ZZ that specifically mention separations, mainly due to outside influences & situations, though, not because of disagreements and such. But for every 'energizing' aspect that has the possibility of discord, there's at least 1, if not 2 or 3, aspects that act as 'insurance policies' against long lasting separations. If anything, the physical separations are good things. It makes them rely on, and strengthen, the mental/emotional/psychic tie they've been blessed with.

Spoiler

Not only does distance make the heart grow fonder, but, I think, there's also a matter of not being able to see the forest for the trees. Sometimes it takes being away from a situation or person to really understand the importance. The Two Weeks of Separation back in late February-early March is a good example for this. After nearly 4 months of always being together (rehearsals, filming, promotional activities), with the ban and cessation of all official Addicted activities, suddenly JY & ZZ were apart. JY, especially, dropped weight at an alarming pace, showed obvious signs of insomnia, and just seemed to be losing it overall. ZZ also appeared to lose weight (though not as drastically as JY) and looked very haggard and exhausted much of the time. There were some speculations later, after they started doing joint photo shoots and interviews, looking incredibly happy and healthy, that during those two weeks away from each other they came to understand their true feelings and that it was not just a carry over from portraying GH & BLY. It took being separated to realize what they had in each other.  

@ksuyen links for you (easiest way)

Soul Mates Career Destiny Romance

• Like 18

@sohocomo Lovely FF as always.. thank you so much..    graphics-3d-smileys-353370.gif
YuZhou Daily (this is a bit late, sorry, been busy lately...)
Source:   真爱瑜洲

Spoiler

[101216]

Spoiler

69a5c08cjw1f8qgep91j2j20jg1jhdmc.jpg

Throwback YuZhou

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲很好心情也很好

85cd8c4bgw1f8pqpi9zj8g20fk08q7wi.gif

85cd8c4bgw1f8pqq8yvzag20fk08q4qw.gif

85cd8c4bgw1f8pqqu9txkg20fk08qhdx.gif

85cd8c4bgw1f8pqrxrwtug20fk08q7wl.gif

85cd8c4bgw1f8pqre8r3jg20fk08q4qp.gif

85cd8c4bgw1f8pqt3el3wg20fk08q1kz.gif

85cd8c4bgw1f8pqr8tv2tg20fk08qe83.gif

85cd8c4bgw1f8pqsrefcog20fk08re84.gif

85cd8c4bgw1f8pqsaplrpg20fk08q4qr.gif

ELLEMEN mag photo shoot – iFengsi live stream (101416)

006rAMnajw1f8v4edfh8lj31jk2bcnpf.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   tete_cake

006rAMnajw1f8v4eh15g9j32bc1jj4qq.jpg

006rAMnajw1f8v4e9gyurj31jk111ttn.jpg

006rAMnajw1f8v4esd79jj31jk1124q5.jpg

006rAMnajw1f8v4eu4dkwj31jk1111kx.jpg

006rAMnajw1f8v4ej1dn0j31xg1ab4qp.jpg

006rAMnajw1f8v4eoj2sqj32bc1jlkjl.jpg

006rAMnajw1f8v4els7cgj32bc1jlnpd.jpg

006rAMnajw1f8v4eq6fhuj315o1qf1g5.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   MixUniverse_Gallery

006x3wgpjw1f8v54rn8alj31g00yob29.jpg

006x3wgpjw1f8v58v1bkej31i2101hdt.jpg

006x3wgpjw1f8v58u2ueuj31l71251ky.jpg

006x3wgpjw1f8v58w524zj31ey0xzkjl.jpg

006x3wgpjw1f8v58yztbfj31to17s4qr.jpg

006x3wgpjw1f8v5915o9jj31f40y3qv5.jpg

COSMO Lady event (101516)

Spoiler

Source:   卫洲PRO_许魏洲个人站

006oT7rqgw1f8uqq10f84j314g1ootcy.jpg

006oT7rqgw1f8uqq312obj315s1qogq0.jpg

006oT7rqgw1f8uqq4swy6j31001i0wio.jpg

006oT7rqgw1f8vaa4u0wzj30i70pdjv4.jpg

006oT7rqgw1f8vaa8takwj30pk0yyagm.jpg

006oT7rqgw1f8uqq9cgcdj31s02o0k37.jpg

006oT7rqgw1f8vaaqa95wj32h81wo4qq.jpg

006oT7rqgw1f8vabe3uezj32hc1wo1ky.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Six_Two基地站

006x5KMZgw1f8v6muy9u6j31gc240hdt.jpg

006x5KMZgw1f8v6mxuqgqj31go2dcqv5.jpg

006x5KMZgw1f8v6mzu90tj31ao1xo4qp.jpg

006x5KMZgw1f8v6n1v9rbj31do2coe81.jpg

006x5KMZgw1f8v6n4ren4j31go2e0qv5.jpg

006x5KMZgw1f8v6n7jvsuj31d023okjl.jpg

006x5KMZgw1f8v6naxxikj33pc28c1kz.jpg

One Thousand Rabbits Mochizuki Charity Event (091916)

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy_and_Johnny

006lGMY5jw1f8vdm7033cj31jk2bckjl.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f8vdmososhj31jk2bc7wh.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f8vdmahst4j31jk2bchdt.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f8vdmcobckj31jk2bckjl.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f8vdn03x13j32bc1jke81.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f8vdmtj8a0j33fb2a6qv6.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f8vdmfqeanj32bc1jkhdt.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f8vdmwb3e0j31jk2bcu0x.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f8vdmyc3rnj32bc1jke81.jpg

• Like 17

13 hours ago, baw74 said:

Can you imagine? I'm sure I don't have to try very hard to convince others here that these two have/want a relationship beyond a close friendship. It's a classic example of behavior that people engage in to cope with stress.

As for each of them - I see it wearing on HJY more than ZZ.  ZZ has the constitution and character to be able to emotionally cope. Whereas HJY is a deep and thoughtful soul. ZZ can feed off the attention of many, but HJY needs his one anchor in order to remain grounded. And when your anchor is kept from you, and you're banned from appearing together - that's a situation that brings about that feeling of frustration, and to a point of breaking and doing something about it.

(Ok, that went deeper than I had intended. I feel for these two!)

& @tea4two well said. 

Spoiler

I get both, sentiments as I share some of your thoughts. The bolded parts are what catched my eyes. The way these two flauntly show off their relationships, whatever it maybe, is their way off coping with what has happened to them. These things that are happening to them is going to strengthen their bond, their work ethics, and everything that comes with it. 

I have a friend that has a long distance relationship with a marine. They're still together for six years now (I think forgot when they'd met) and they're gonna marry next year. Then there are relationships that also don't last or work, whether it be ld or not, but it takes two to tango so to speak. Meaning that both have to have their heart set on making the relationship work. 

@ksuyen

Spoiler

i get what you're trying to say but YuZhou doesn't sail itself. They're being manned by the main two captains themselves, but when they're very busy their second hands do their work for them (i.e. Fans us) 

Plus we're too far gone to back. I quite like the sweets they give out in the ship. 

@darkrichard

Spoiler

id probably upset at first if I'm gonna be honest. I'll probably go through the DABDA process. At the end of it all though, I'm going to accept it. But the girl or man that ends up with the two who aren't YuZhou will have to accept that there are going to be outcries and bashing from fans and it'll likely goes on forever. (I'm not going to do that do cuz that's messed up.) I'm still going to support both, even if they end up with some else after (not likely for now but who knows what the future holds) As for now, I and other fans clearly enjoy the sweets given to us. 

Now if the sweets are all just a show, why bother even doing this when they could get more fans individually by different kinds of fan services? (Unless they really hate each other and are doing this just to irk or annoy the other person, I doubt it.) 

For those that are so addicted. 

• Like 9

@1blankstare, 

Spoiler

That is exactly my point why i asked this question.  Im not referring to whom they are going to really be with someday, my intention is to ask what if they are really just putting up a show.  Their friendship I cannot question. But i have doubts with regards to them being more than friends. I dont want to offend anybody on this. That is why I asked an indirect question.  I know i will be there fan until I get over it, but with all the sweets that they are intentionally/unintentionally  feeding us,  i think I will be depressed to find out later that its all nothing (act) ..  I will surely be satisfied if they just broke up. I know that they never did say anything about being more than friends, but still,  it will cause pain to me. 

• Like 3