27 minutes ago, sixte said:

(It seems, also, "somebody else" may become pregnant (a little baby whale to come) ? next time, Chai Jidan herself ?)

I have always want to question this but what do you mean with somebody else may become pregnant? I am at lost, does this ever have any relation with Addicted? (the novel and the drama itself)

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, rictorcroix said:

Can I ask a question to you guys?

How much of an impact does Shangyin / YZ Fandom made to your life?

Because seriously, I'm trying to assess myself and came to a conclusion that this addiction is becoming unhealthy. It became an integral part of my life nowadays to the point that my mood for the whole day would depend on whatever news I get from this fandom.

It's like, if ever JY and ZZ would be really in a relationship, screw my life even if I don't have one, as long as they're together. I would be the happiest person alive. LMAO This sounds ENTIRELY CRAY CRAY but with the whole delulu feeding that I get from this forums, and my own infatuation to both our boys, it seems like this is getting out of hand.

It's more of a shock really, since this fandom is making me feel things. We all know the disaster that happened the last few events that our boys were involved. And the feelings that I got from that was beyond the feeling of a relationship that failed. Geez okay okay that's it I'm stopping now.

PREACH!!!! @rictorcroix 

This whole "Addicted" thing is like a drug to me too. The cast, the story, and also the drama that surrounds it.

Edited by timotiustimmy
  • Like 13

Please upload HD FM Thailand on mediafire.. I can't open weibo and thank you very much @ximichem

*EDIT :: The link is dead.. like me dead :(

ALMOST 800 PAGE AND I'M STILL ON PAGE 755.... DAMN GUYS, Y'ALL TOO FAST *or well maybe I'm kinda slow.. kkkkkinda busy :) Thanks

• Like 11

Yes we are all obsessed. If there is a pie chart, there are some days that almost half of the hours that i am awake are spent lurking here and IG for anything addicted, zz and hjy related. Someone said earlier that she is praying a novena for zz and hjy. I even surprised myself that during sunday mass earlier, during the part where u can pray "for ur own personal intention," i actually also prayed for the two of them aftr saying prayers for my family. LOL.

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

@aeislaeigh day 7 is a hard day for our baby whale but that so fookin funny LMAO

@Soohee ssi  Hahahah, found it funny too... Anyways, still no news from Johnny as of this time, but it's still early, so he might just pop up at any moment, but cant wait for him though, have to hit the sack to catch up with some sleep for at least a few hours.... :D

Random Johnny

Credit:   乖乖璇小璇

Spoiler

6a6be1a9jw1f36g4vjfiyj20hs0oy74jedit.jpg

Random Timmy

Credit:  阿阿阿阿苏啊

Spoiler

006ktxu_Rgw1f14zceqrnkj31bk28oh2w.jpg

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I respect your point of view. Maybe, your comments as a Westerner can help save the show by telling them how this show has actually painted a good picture of China. :) 

It is exactly the way I analysed the phenomenon and I intended to act, it is my point from the very beginning of my participation to this Thread. Apparently, this makes some participants here not happy. Too bad for them. I consider the more points of views, the better understandings. And if there is no insutling, everything is allright.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

As strange as it could be, our "spoiled baby" ZZ who seems to need protection all the time is the actual leader in most of the groups he hangs out with. He was the president of his class in high school, one of the founders and leader of his band PROME (and another band called Eggache), the MVP of his LOL squad who is in charged of attacking, member in the organiser committee to host a rock concert in Shanghai, etc. AFAIK, ZZ also never addresses Shi ge as "ge" (Chinese word to call someone who is older than you), he call him "Xiao Shi" - "Little Shi" instead. From their SNS interaction I personally fell they respect and are proud of ZZ, or like they joke, they do listen to ZZ's order lol. 

I get the strange image of ZZ as a mob boss from this. :vicx:

• Like 18

52 minutes ago, rictorcroix said:

Can I ask a question to you guys?

How much of an impact does Shangyin / YZ Fandom made to your life?

I've only known the existence of this series for about 2 weeks now and it has made me question my life choices. I'm not even kidding. From disbelief on how ZZ and I look-alike to questioning what am I doing with my life, this series has affected me quite a lot. It's just that I became envious of how he does what he likes (acting, singing, etc) while I'm stuck in college taking a course that I don't even want and will probably not even be beneficial for me.

• Like 18

Don't touch me, I'm quite emotional right now. Blame this sappy baby whale for it. Damn it JY. Can't you be more obvious?

Spoiler

Is it just me or I think JY crying while singing? Aww baby whale, what I have to do with you though?

• Like 20

18 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

In short, it's 2-way affection. We just need to know ZZ deserves all the love coz he does the same for his friends. 

Cr from weibo, renren, tieba, etc. All materials belong to the rightful owners, PROME, ZZ, his friends and the fans.

Thank you for the post, it is very enlightening and making me happy to know ZZ has many loyal friends around him. Good, loyal friends are worth more than diamonds, imho.

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Don't touch me, I'm quite emotional right now. Blame this sappy baby whale for it. Damn it JY. Can't you be more obvious?

Hide contents

That isn't a voice. That's emotion incarnate.  :tears:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, kmmyzz said:

I have always want to question this but what do you mean with somebody else may become pregnant? I am at lost, does this ever have any relation with Addicted? (the novel and the drama itself)

I may be cryptic somehow sometimes, or a little too strategist. What I meant since the first time I mentionned "pregnancy" about "someone", I did it so to appear humorous, and actually it was understood that way.

But in fact, it is the writing Mrs Chai Jidan uses to depict the relations between the Twos, when one is caring so much about the other, covering him with an overabundance of attentions, which made me think she had in her head some thinking about how a couple behave when one is getting pregnant.

We must never forget the author is a woman who writes about love between two males. And sometimes, she is lost in her thinkings may be (and I wish her the best !).

(There is a lot to say about Asian bl novels and mangas, all written by females !).

Guest skeletonworks
16 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny's x Timmy's account of daily activities since the FM (041716)
Day 6 (042316)

Credit: jy_zz_loverboy

Hide contents

day_6.jpg

And he replied around 1 am last night:

UjB35gR.jpg

Google translated: "Next time please let me know when you want to take my picture"

I cannot stop staring at that two spots and that biceps.... Come on Johnny. Vivi is doing a great fanservice for us thirsty fans :P No fun anymore if you specially pose for the camera. We've seen it many times in the photoshoot. Vivi is doing a great job as Johnny's manager, promoting him (made international fanclub, Korean fancafe, posting Johnny's unseen photos on her IG)...

16 hours ago, elppa said:

I am with you @liesl

and I often dig deeper on the reason why JingYu choose this song. I am using common sense to tell you why:

Firstly, Don't you ever tell me that he just pick a random song. Bcause he does not. He might be dorky sometimes (way too much lovely Jingyu ..oops.. I should stop here) but He's a deep man when he wants to be. Independent living since sixteen, and through what he has shared about himself via interviews, I find no way that JingYu has a swallow soul, mind and cursory expressions about what he means to say. @gayyoxx has mentioned him as a multi layer onion, right? cover well. He has a habit of keeping his emotion for himself only, or use subtle or discreet way to express it, to let it go (via pics, songs, and thinking while walking and drinking alone, practising Jiujitsu, etc..)

And Let's check quickly a not-enough- list of JingYu songs: (too deep) ( I see Adele is about to roll in =))

1. I am lonelier than ever (up on changba in the middle of the night, while Zhou was abroad) (Check the lyric, please!)

2. Simple Love (Live on stage- Ceremony )

3. I want hapiness ( A Mei concert) (he might choose the song due to the lack of rehearsal, and the song is easy for him to sing)

4.  I across the sea to see you - Thai FMT (for Zhou or for fans, the lyric is perfect for the circumtanceEngsub by Lovely things

5. and 袖手旁观 for tonight (up on changba -again, in the middle of the night - again, while Zhou is abroad again ) Call this coincidence, up to you ;)

But I have another coincidence for you here: 

This song is from 'Tong Bing Kuai Le" Album released in 1995 by Chyi Chin, who is very famous for love songs. check this: Tong Bing Kuai Le album Stand, no.4

'Tong Bing Kuai Le" -  'Tong Bing Kuai Le" - 'Tong Bing Kuai Le"

How many times has Zhouzhou used these words to decribe their mutual memories for Jiujitsu in those filming days? numberous times

In NetEASE interview, in 10: 56  Engsub and in Yin Yue Tai interview. Zhou both talked about "Tong Bing Kuai Le" feelings. . JingYu must have had Zhou words pinned on his mind. as his  favourite genre of music is EDM which was shared in an interview, quite different, but once he said that he likes classic songs (Jaychou.. I can't recall exactly) so, He found out this song because of following Zhou' words or not, I think He must check for the original song by Chyi Chin before recording it, and He must acknowledge about the album name, too. and he chose the song very carefully. "Tong Bing Kuai Le" is a "Coincidence" or not, but JingYu must have speacial meaning for the song and its lyric!!

Jing Yu often chooses a song with meaningful lyric to express his atm mood. I mean He does have a habit of using lyric as an expression/ a way to make communication, and JingYu often checks for the song lyric carefully (his new bio on IG is the best evidence, "I am lonelier than ever" is the second one,  I across the sea to see you - Thai FMT is the third one, and even the spooning bent metal pic: he swam through 08 boring result pages to choose the most suitable pic. He is patient and wholehearted in anything he does. I assure you.)

So what is his mood for the lyric? what stories did he want to tell to "someone" or everyone??

Lyric:

Your face in front of me going round and round.

How I should to forget you?

Unless we from the beginning not once loved each other.

Your recent situation slowly from my friend spread to my ears.

What conditions that I can sit by(do nothing).

Unless you say leave me,You never feel regret.

Have your own judgement

*delusion ahead. Please Caution!

Hide contents

Zhou said in Madame Figaro interview, released on 23 April that: "at this moment, If you 're in a relationship now, you 're jusst torturing your partner.. I'm so busy,now I can't manage well for myself. In the future, if I can manage it, then let it be." 

Is this a no from Zhou? like " I don't want to continue in a relationship, i do not want to make us suffer. we just forget all the feelings, and focus on career only"..

(Please read @guhai for fulfilling your romantic heart. He's a saver to me.)

and Jingyu read this, he got the message but he did not agree, and he tried to find a song, sang it as sending a message for Zhou, with many hints. Cause the lyric is perfect for their story. They 're struggling alot. The song is about being separated from his love, he misses his love badly, and feels lost in the city, can't escape from his lover's images and awaiting for the his lover to change the mind - the last sentence.

Hide contents

This song can't be for his ex:

1. They have broken up for a long time. If they mean for each other, what keeps them apart? he would sing something like I would get you back, having a gf break any sex rumour, good for him. If they were not, as JY' character, I think he would give her blessful words. Not these words : "What conditions that I can sit by(do nothing).

Unless you say leave me,You never feel regret." It's pointless! as the girl has a new bf!

2. the lyric : Your face in front of me going round and round. 

If you were longing for someone's face that you stared at him non-stop in a show like nothing on earth matter, and even when the light went out, you still searched for his face. no one could say that you're missing your ex. Come on! If you're missing your ex that much, if she was haunting your mind, why did you change your description of ideal gf, evrytime you were asked? like there is no ideal girl anymore

I wish I can give you 10,000x likes for this post!!!!! I'm a bit late to the Johnny's changba post. Didn't check on Soompi yesterday and seemed like I missed a lot ^^;;

As a Sagittarius & born in November, I can vouch for his patience & perseverance xD and he seems like an OCD too.

English subbed of the song. Very beautiful. Very heartwrenching. Very Yuzhou story much..

At some point, I felt that his voice shook (like he was too emotional?) especially during the first time he sang this part:

"Unless both of us never fall in love so deeply from the beginning"

and the second time he sang this part:

"I never stop following your news from weibo baidu your friends"

I feel like this is how he feels after that FM / the separation / the heat of the ban etc... Like everyone is trying to break them apart but he couldn't do it unless Zhouzhou himself say it that he wanted them to have a cool off period or something. He misses Zhouzhou so much. And judging that these two are "subtweeting" each other like the tumblr post I posted below... I'm pretty sure the ship ain't gonna sink... ;)

And since I installed that "is Zhouzhou/Johnny online on his weibo?" app, I became even more delulu... Like last night, Johnny was still online at 2:18 am and only online again at 12:12 pm later. Shortly after Zhouzhou was online at 12:18 pm. And my delulu mind conjures up a scenario in which Johnny the moment he woke up, immediately private message Zhouzhou and 6 mins later, Zhouzhou checked his inbox:

(12:13) Johnny: Morning baobei~~

(12:19) Zhouzhou: It's already noon!! You slept late again right?!

(12:20) Johnny: I couldn't sleep. I miss you too much!!

Zhouzhou: ....

There have been too many coincidences for them to be just a coincidence anymore... I don't want to be too delulu but I can't help it when Johnny is being like this. Johnny is always the one fanning this shipping flames...

Anyway, joking aside, delulu aside. Do you believe in YuZhou? I remember stepping out of the Central Plaza Ladprao feeling dejected and mixed feelings and all, waiting for Uber, my friend asked me seriously, "Do you believe that they're together?" out of the blue. I hesitated a bit and I don't even know how to answer her to be honest. I don't want to be extremely delulu. In the end I replied to her that I believe that they're together because I feel like they're "different" than other BL couple.... Then I passed the ball back to her. She solemnly nodded.. and also agreed that they're "different"... I don't know how to explain what I meant when they're "different"...

Anyway, have you guys seen this? Delulu again. Sorry. Not sorry.

tumblr_o617hbJb6D1vn1ba7o1_540.jpg
tumblr_o617hbJb6D1vn1ba7o2_400.jpgtumblr_o617hbJb6D1vn1ba7o3_400.jpg

160422: Weizhou Weibo Update

Me, who’s messy in the wind

[T/N: OKAY GUYS. ZHOUZHOU & JOHNNY OKAY?! Zhouzhou Johnny posted earlier today, right? And he used the phrase 男人中的黄景瑜 - Zhouzhou is now using the same grammar (I’m talking about the  here oh god pls don’t get me started on Chinese grammar) so basically they’re “subtweeting” each other now, the ship sails on even though the government wants to sink it hahahahah bye]

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 5:19 PM, kmmyzz said:

I noticed many people realized both of them are looking more and more similar to each other, and so I found this delulu theory is quite useful in this case.

Hide contents

- We tend to get attracted to people who look like us, or share similarities in traits.

- In typical Malay culture, when a couple began to resemble each other, it means they're destined to be together.

I Will Approve that theory.. hahahaha

hi guys :D , can you calm down a little and  decrease analysis the relationship between ZZ& johnny , I think it is a relation between 2 any actors . no need to make it special :) 

I just want you to give me more spoilers about the novel and translate more :D I cant wait to know what will happen after the web series :( please give me more spoilers :tears:

sorry for my poor English :phew:

33 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Ok so here is my short consolidation of ZZ and his friends for those who are curious.

Warning: Being a fan of ZZ,  I view his friends as positively as I could. This post might have subjective pov and even inaccurate info although I try not to. So pls bear with me and correct me if I'm wrong :)

Basically ZZ has 3 groups of friends that he still hangs out with, they have been constantly sending support and kinda shield him thru thick and thin.

1. Ex members from PROME.

PROME is a rock band that was named after "Prometheus" in Greek myth (suggested by ZZ) and founded by ZZ and his friends when they were in high school. They were the youngest and the pioneer heavy metal band in his school at that time (not 100% sure about this info). "We are forever young, forever upright, forever pure, forever enthusiastic" (PROME 2012).  

To cut it short, I'll only mention those who actively interact with ZZ publicly below. Pls note that their members keep changing as senior members graduated, so these are people of ZZ's time

Hide contents

PROME members that supported ZZ during plagiarism scandal:

1. Wu Shuang (bass): ZZ's best friend, the one that supported him every time he could. His posts often include Chinese proverbs that only educated people can understand. He consoled ZZ's fans during his MIA period, he thanked ZZ's fans when they voted for ZZ 1st place in Billboard music award. He even uploaded his embrassing photos in his weibo to cheer up the mood. He (and Shige) sent ZZ off at the airport when he flew to Harbin. His baobao (gf?!) is the one who draws the chibi that is currently set as ZZ's weibo profile. Wu once said back in 2012 that the relationship between PROME's members is already beyond friendship that 3rd party may not be able to understand.

2. Qin Zeyu (supporting guitar). A very straight forward guy and can become sorta agressive when protecting ZZ. Same as ZZ, he was confessed by a lot of male friends in school lol. Wu Shuang, ZZ and he are otaku who reads shoujo mangas such as Sakura the cardcaptor :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:, Sailormoon, etc. He occasionally cosplays and has a very closed friendship with Wu Shuang.

3. Chen Xiaxin (keyboard) : The admiring girl who is now studying at Beklee colleague of music. posted a very long note regarding this issue. Few main points are "As a music maker, I totally against plagirism", "it's true that XWZ and his team were making a mistake", "Talking about the beat (and other musical terminologies that I don't even know how to translate), IRYE and The beginning of OOR doesn't share the similiarity that can be taken as copying", "Talking about the lyrics, XWZ himself has already made a public statement so I won't talk about it", "For fans who are worried to even send me messages, please calm down. Don't pay attention to the attacking but focus on doing our own job, it's okay to get attack from time to time", "for those who are trying to stab others under the name of music guardian, please stop it". Btw she once said she wouldn't attend Beklee if it were not because of PROME.

2. The trio ZZ-BB-PP:

Unlike PROME, this trio is the definition of bishounen (pretty young boys). They are building their career foundation in cbiz and have a lot of common fans who support all 3 of them.

Hide contents

BB (Real name Ryan Zhu Yuan Bing) is ZZ's high school friend. He debuted before ZZ as an actor and a singer, you can google more of his info if interested. ZZ and BB (and few other friends) shared same flat for a while when they took university entrance exam, ZZ used to cook for his friends during this period. BB reposted ZZ's post "I'm single ×3" and commented "I'm single too" to support ZZ in dating scandal. He was praising ZZ's music talent (together with another mutual friend Lele from PROME, the one who wrote Dust for ZZ) in one of his radio recordings and will be the one who colabs with ZZ in his upcoming album. 

PP: (Real name Peng Yu Chang). He has a supporting role in popular web series Go Princess Go. He also declared BB and ZZ are his two best buddies on SNS. There was one rumor ZZ visited PP at his filming set in Tianjin some time ago which caused ZZ's fans rushed to his filming location to see ZZ. It turned out to be a false rumor but PP was very nice to welcome all the fans and entertain them during his break. IIRC PP promoted ZZ's songs in his live stream when they are released. He was also "jealous" when BB visited ZZ on uploaded a photo on his weibo recently, he left a comment "when will you come to my place" lol.

3. LOL games squad and the guest of honour Shi ge

Hide contents

1. LOL squad consists of some members from PROME (Wu Shuang, etc.) and some from ZZ's friend circle. Shi ge is a part of it as well. On the day ZZ drove back to Shanghai from Beijing with Shige, he was playing and partying with them (most likely whole night to celebrate Shuang Er's birthday). ZZ is also rumored to play with them whenever he has free time or he is stress. They do tease ZZ in their SNS from time to time. 

2. Shi ge is the one that can cosplay as ZZ's manager as he accompanies ZZ to his schedules lately. However, there is no official confirmation from any party that Shige is hired as a staff to manage ZZ's activities. Shige is few years older than ZZ (IIRC they are 4 years apart), they knew each other since high school time or may even before that. The first day after ZZ's plagiarism scandal exploded and he went MIA, Shige booked the ticket to fly to Beijing. There was a fan account seeing ZZ was with another guy on the street and by the description, a lot of fans suspect it must be Shige. Since then Shige has been following ZZ to Shenzhen (yes he was the one who hold ZZ's hand in the lift when he was stuck there for 10 minutes bcoz of fans), iqiyi's live, back to Shanghai with ZZ, Thailand, etc. You can see him in most of ZZ's airport fancams where he carried all the luggage for ZZ and acted as his body guard. 

Btw Shige has his own job in Shanghai so I'm not sure if he became ZZ's temp manager for that sensitive period or just paid everything by his own money to help ZZ out as a friend. Shi ge shares quite a lot of similar hobbies like ZZ, such as cat, driving (they both like Audi galaxy), tattoo, manga, etc.

ZZ's cfans reaction to ZZ and his friends (aka ZZ and his harem lol)

Hide contents

1. Majority love, respect & trust all ZZ's friends, simply coz they take care of ZZ and his fans very well. His friends always console fans when they are sad, worried and emotional. I encountered fans who are at ease seeing ZZ accompanied by his friends. Cfans somehow know the possible chaos of Thai FM before hand (it could be bcoz Johnny's guest appearance in A-Mei concert was leaked), so they were glad to see Shi ge at the airport to go to Thailand with ZZ. 
2. There are a lot of ships among ZZ and his friends, and among ZZ's friends themselves. 3 most popular ships might be ZhouShi, ZhouShuang and ShuangYu. But these ships actually change on a daily basis due to fickle minded fans lol.
3. Fans love to side with ZZ's friends and make fun of ZZ, from his selfie skill to his spoiled behavior when he's with his friends. They support Shige to teach ZZ a lesson coz ZZ is always a "meanie" to him.

Something I find interesting 

Hide contents

As strange as it could be, our "spoiled baby" ZZ who seems to need protection all the time is the actual leader in most of the groups he hangs out with. He was the president of his class in high school, one of the founders and leader of his band PROME (and another band called Eggache), the MVP of his LOL squad who is in charged of attacking, member in the organiser committee to host a rock concert in Shanghai, etc. AFAIK, ZZ also never addresses Shi ge as "ge" (Chinese word to call someone who is older than you), he calls him "Xiao Shi" - "Little Shi" instead. From their SNS interaction I personally fell they respect and are proud of ZZ, or like they joke, they do listen to ZZ's order lol. 

About ZZ's support to his friends, I don't think I ever come up with another list like this again, it's quite painful lol. In short, it's 2-way affection. We just need to know ZZ deserves all the love coz he does the same for his friends. 

Cr from weibo, renren, tieba, etc. All materials belong to the rightful owners, PROME, ZZ, his friends and the fans.

Thank you, you are an encyclopedia on your own !

• Like 7