005SXUeply1flzdg2w0wpj33vd2kw4qv.jpg 

Spoiler

005SXUeply1flzdfb4mp4j32kw3vcnph.jpg

005SXUeply1flzdf8zr2oj32kw3vcnph.jpg

005SXUeply1flzdq0guuaj316l1rvu0y.jpg

005SXUeply1flzdokqsf2j319c1w0x6q.jpg

005SXUeply1flzdf73c53j31jt2foe82.jpg 

JY studio weibo update

JY will have FM in Shanghai on the 24th December!!!!!

「25,there is no “if”」
与24岁告别,以最酷的姿态迎接25岁的到来。蓝天下,闭上眼去感受每一秒的风,每一分的光,每一刻的爱[心]愿陪你@Johnny黄景瑜  一路前行,无惧未知,勇敢成长!
“一路风景 瑜你同行 黄景瑜2017生日会“将于12月24日于上海举办,后续详情,敬请关注!

Spoiler

006u6uFmly1flzar2ghkaj31iu2pghdt.jpg 

• Like 7

「25,there is no “if”」
与24岁告别,以最酷的姿态迎接25岁的到来。蓝天下,闭上眼去感受每一秒的风,每一分的光,每一刻的爱愿陪你@Johnny黄景瑜  一路前行,无惧未知,勇敢成长!
“一路风景 瑜你同行 黄景瑜2017生日会“将于12月24日于上海举办,后续详情,敬请关注!

Translation:

Saying goodbye to 24 years old.  With a  cool pose to welcome 25 years old.  Under the blue sky, closing our eyes to take in every minutes of the wind, sunshine and love.  Are you willing to walking with JY toward an unknown future and bravely grow up together.

"Let walk together on this scenic road".   Stay tune for more information on the FM.

• Like 8

HAPPY 25TH BDAY TO OUR BOSS WHALE, JY ! :heart: we adore everything about you, from your cute tiger smile, sexy winks to your 'shamelessness', humour, kind & warm loving personality! wishing you the best in your career & health and may you stay handsome, humble & hardworking always ! I hope & believe that one day you'll be able to celebrate your birthday with your hubby zz again and until then we will always be walking slowly with both of you :wub::wink:

006qadNzgy1flmm2cb8zuj32c0340e81.jpg

005yL18bgy1flmjj7u2g6j30jv0jvmyo.jpg

005yL18bgy1flmklnoo2ij30k00u0di2.jpg005yL18bgy1flmkk3qgy8j30j60y3771.jpg005yL18bgy1flmjja0i7mj30k00zkaby.jpg

(pics cr: 乖魔鬼)

• Like 9

My post is too long..  But I just want to post this..  Sorry for the inconvenience in advance.... 

Happy Birthday Huang Jingyu... 

Though I want to post a picture but I still can't because I don't know how to... 

:D

Okay so my greetings to you... I am still new to this fandom... As I have remebered I watched Addicted where ZZ and JY acted there.. It was August 17, 2017...

At first I was not into this BL series for the fact that I found chinese language (sorry guys but this is what I felt before I watch Addicted but I realize that I love Chinese language just how I love Japanese language)  funny on my ears... Sorry for those chinese people here once again but then I considered watching this series because of some various people online who told me that this is a very must watch series.... 

So I watch this... And I didn't feel that chemistry and the sparks that everyone is saying..  I got disappointed.. 

I asked myself... Why do people love this series very much.. ???

I open my social media account one day...  I think fate is telling me to love this series because that time when I open my account a bunch of pictures of Addicted popped on my news feeds and then suddenly I saw this post that if you watch Addicted you must watch the BTS...  Lots commented on that post..  So I told myself... I must watch this BTS thingy they are talking about... Then boom!!! 

I saw it... I then understand what those people felt for the series... 

I watched and watched every single BTS available online then I felt it..  Then I cried.... Why didn't i understand this while watching the series??  So I decided to watch it again..  And on that second time..  I then felt what everyone felt watching that series... 

I wanted to punch myself for not being a fujoshi last year..  i missed a lot..  I have regretted to be a normal person last year beacause I missed those happy moments...  Those happy moments... 

Now I am happy..  i am here with you guys now..  Reading every single post of this thread..  Back reading everything that is supposed to be read...  Then I am now a proud member of this fandom..  I will never regret the fact that I became their fan... 

I even let my two cousins (the one is a bisexual and the other is a straight girl)  to watch this series...  And to my amazement... They are into it!!  Especially my girl cousin... She is too in love with the series... And then I was so shocked when she told me that she wanted them to be together in real life because she felt it also...  The love..  The sparks... 

So now.... 

Huang Jingyu...  Happy Birthday...  I didn't know a thing about you on the last 2 years but now I am grateful to know a person existed like you..  Thank you for being Gu Hai...thank you for everything..  I am may be late but I will promise and will try my best to stay being a fan and being a shipper... 

Be happy hope you will enjoy this day and hoping that the person you love will give you greetings and sing a happy birthday to you just like when you celebrated your birthday last 2 years ago... 

To everyone in this fandom:

So far..  This fandom is the best that I have been into.. I just love this fandon for the fact that you all support them you don't own them.. Thank you for the great accomodation guys..  I really did enjoy staying here... Thanks everyone.... 

• Like 10

Just want to say.. Happy 25th Birthday to JY!!

Been so busy lately that i'm not as caught up on everything YZ as i would like. But i am happy that his birthday has been quiet so far lol. JY looks so happy and cute getting that cake from thai fans lol. Next year will be a year where most of his film projects will be out already, so i'm sure JY will have even greater popularity. Hopefully he will have a chance to relax and rest, maybe even gain some weight back. :):) See his doggies and his kitty, ZZ lol. 

Looks like somebody else has a birthday message for JY.. From the mysterious account @帝都十三太饱 on weibo, in English.. So steamy.. Looks like somebody is missing JY a lot lol..  

Spoiler

• Like 8

I finally got time off work again. Happy Birthday Huang JingYu! May you have many more years to come filled with blessings and a whole lot of things these things. I didn’t get to great ZZ, so I feel a bit guilty (busy with work).  This year seems to be a busy year, but happy moments for these two. 

JY and ZZ are healthy and happy, that’s all I ask for them. And of course more projects to come for them and do their best. JiaYou! (ZZ has been looking fine with his style lately. JY must be proud.)

• Like 7

Many many happy returns of the day to Jinyu.....  i am new here and still 50 pages in back read but being in this forum is great... thanks everyone for the updates and keeping the yuzhou ship sailing .. wanted to post only jy pic but can't  coz i can't picture them alone

• Like 8

DP5D9B4XUAANLF7.jpg

I am still in November 30th  so I am not too late :)
Happy Birthday Boss! I wish you all the best and hope all your dreams come true. Good luck for all your efforts, May you get what you truly deserve, My good wishes are always with you, Go for it! Keep it up Little Whale :heart:

• Like 9

On 11/30/2017 at 9:52 AM, Angrybird62 said:

Part 2

Hide contents

I don't think anyone's posted the translation for this short stylebible interview yet so I will try my best to do a (rough) translation as a little present for his 25th :) (pardon any mistakes bc my chinese isnt the best) 

Spoiler

Q1: "red sea operation" should be released soon, what kind of character did you play in the movie?

A:  I portray a very confident, skillful & formidable sniper 

Q2: I can't make out the words of the first line bc it's too blurry but the question is basically asking what is jy's most unforgettable memory during the process of filming? 

A: Actually the whole filming process is especially memorable; firstly arriving in a completely foreign country so I wasn't really used to a lot of things in general, including the temperature difference of 20+ degrees, food, their (the residents) way of life & lifestyle habits. It's very dry & humid, and the heat during the afternoon is especially unbearable whereas during the morning and night it's so cold till the extent we have to wear down jackets. 

Q3: How much do you think the factors such as hardworking, strength(capability), & luck contribute to your huge rise to fame? 

A: I think they are all important factors but I am actually not that famous yet 

Q4: What is the biggest difference before & after becoming famous? 

A: I guess in the past there was more time to rest as compared to now as working hours are longer.

Q5: If you had a day off, how would you spend it?

A:  I will sleep until I wake up naturally (aka no alarm), eat then exercise in the afternoon & randomly stroll around. 

Q6: What are your thoughts/feelings with regards to the photoshoot with stylebible today? 

A: I feel very happy & joyful, there was a lot of understanding (between everyone) working together, and I hope I have the chance to shoot more pictures (with stylebible) again in the future. 

Ending: Hello everybody I am HJY, please follow stylebible and let's be trendsetters together ! 

(I've always loved how jy intro himself in these videos it's always the same straight tone and expression so adorable :rolleyes:)

Spoiler

On 11/30/2017 at 12:39 PM, Angrybird62 said:

5MilesLove Weibo Update at 12:24

#黄景瑜1130生日快乐#
无意间让时间放慢
享受每分每秒
@Johnny黄景瑜

Google Translate:

Inadvertently slow down the time
Enjoy every minute

Hide contents

DP2oSkBVQAEZ1Xr.jpg

as everyone probably knows 5ml always use song lyrics as captions and apparently this caption is from a song called ‘做我的猫’ aka 'be my cat' in english :wink:

006eCf2Ely1flzzyuk89uj30ku112din.jpg

Spoiler

On 11/30/2017 at 8:38 PM, Angrybird62 said:

And 5MilesLove Photos above

你说你喜欢海却不喜欢山
你说你看到了这些就会对我微笑

Google Translate:

You say you like the sea but do not like the mountain
You said you saw it and smiled at me

(This line is so beautiful and sorry to post this pics again)

Hide contents

006vBjclgy1flzxue8u65j315120ynpd.jpg

006vBjclgy1flzxukak63j315120yx6p.jpg

and this one's called 'you like the sea(hai) but not the mountain' (in the lyrics quoted).

overall i am so happy 5ML is so active on jy's bday and I am glad he had fun celebrating with xiao han, zheng ge & all the lovely thai fans! ^_^

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

''Happy Belated 25th Birthday Dearest JYu!''  LOVE YOU EVERYDAY and ZZhou! May ALL your dreams and wishes come true for you in this new birthday and much much more for all other new birthdays to come! We wish for you and ZZhou to have a beautiful happy life together and eventually, as GHBLY... married and live happily ever after! ~

• Like 6

Sorry JY, been too busy recently and 30th Nov is also someone else bday :lol:

Always be happy JY ah!!! You guys just need to do whatever your hearts feel right, chase after your dreams, stay healthy and happy. We will always support you guys. Let Walk Slowly together!  

:heart::heart::heart:

----------------

By Hako 

Spoiler

006quQ8Pgy1fm0jwhyk1kj30xc165hdt.jpg 

006quQ8Pgy1fm0jwh6cofj30m80n8wpl.jpg

By slowmotion南博

Spoiler

d857a891gy1fm0jyfqrjfj20qo0qotdw.jpg

Sally will give these away free at ZZ's concert

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fm1d1a6n8kj21cq0yg1f9.jpg