5 hours ago, yuniverzhoulove said:

Today, I'll be sharing you with my analysis on YZ! So this is Part 1 of my analysis hehe :lol::lol:

Hide contents

The way JY and ZZ look at each other, and the way they behave towards each other is very magical you know? I agree with some of you here when you said that they developed feelings during Addicted (heck, they even said in one interview that they are turned on by each other ß this really speaks by itself you know? Hahaha) and where ZZ was the first one to fall for JY. Some people saw that ZZ was the one not willing to have any skinships with JY or rejected JY’s advances/touches. Buuuuuut, that’s actually not the case for me. I felt that ZZ was shying away JY’s touches considering he already knew what he felt for JY was not completely normal and ZZ didn’t probably want to hurt himself thinking JY was doing that because he was teasing him and not because JY likes ZZ in that way. Then you have JY falling for ZZ later on (I will post here if I’m really sure of my analysis on how JY falls for ZZ hehe)

it was love at first sight for both, in some interview JY said he believe in love at first sight
other interview said he was at first strongly against acting in bl but because he  already accepted the job he has to  go on with it
some other interview he was asked about his last confession so he said that he took a long long long time before confession because he wanted to  completely be sure about the other person s feeling first
he was asked if it was a successful confession ,, he said yes proudly

conclusion he liked zz at first sight but he resisted as he was a man, of course he would think so long about it;; but attraction was more powerful as their interaction grow and skin-ship increase ,, being close in bed scenes, zz affectionate stares to him ,, dreaming stares,, between us??? who in this world could resist zz??????? no one in hell men or women . how much someone is strong if he taste one bite of zz he will get addicted immediately
look at us who never met zz before but crazy about him ? how do you think JY s feeling there with cute zz??? he cant even sleep as you see he always tired and sleepy in bts

zz also said he believe in love at first sight ,, he said also he get confessed by a guy who is close friend ... his friend said to him "want to be together?" (wanna stay with me?)

zz misunderstand and said we are already together everyday????
his friend said not together like that..........
who is this close friend that they spend every day together?????????

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, urslae97 said:

I'm doing a project for school entitled "15 reasons why to love HJY"

If you have a fun fact about him let me know

1/his gold saying...his golden phrases, he has many

2/he wash is butt with soap every time he goes to toilet.. he said that

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, clediver said:

zz also said he believe in love at first sight ,, he said also he get confessed by a guy who is close friend ... his friend said to him "want to be together?" (wanna stay with me?)

zz misunderstand and said we are already together everyday????
his friend said not together like that..........
who is this close friend that they spend every day together?????????

I totally forgot about JY saying he likes ZZ the first time he laid his eyes on him (Pardon my fogetfulness ^_^) and may I please know where ZZ said that? Thank you in advance :D

Btw, that reminds me of JY during one interview/show where the host asked him what will the BF call to the GF and what will the GF call to the BF and he answered this:

Boyfriend to Girlfriend: Xiao Baobei (Little Baby)

Girlfriend to Boyfriend: Da Ge (Big Bro)

Who even calls their BF like that tbh? unless it's a guy who happens to be your co-star in a web series :rolleyes::ph34r::rolleyes:

Spoiler cause delulu

Spoiler

I have a feeling that JY is that boyfriend that calls ZZ as Xiao Baobei and ZZ is that 'girlfriend' that calls JY as Da Ge :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, yuniverzhoulove said:

I totally forgot about JY saying he likes ZZ the first time he laid his eyes on him (Pardon my fogetfulness ^_^) and may I please know where ZZ said that? Thank you in advance :D

in the same show JY said he liked him when he saw him, 

the mc asked them if they have been confessed by a guy???

u know zz always talk about JY when he asked,, like when he talked about his friend piggyback him when he is drunk.. through him on bed and took photos XDDD

• Like 6

5 hours ago, yuniverzhoulove said:

Boyfriend to Girlfriend: Xiao Baobei (Little Baby)

Girlfriend to Boyfriend: Da Ge (Big Bro)

Who even calls their BF like that tbh? unless it's a guy who happens to be your co-star in a web series :rolleyes::ph34r::rolleyes:

before addicted JY had 2 girlfriends OLDER than him older older older,,, so impossible for them to call him Dage

• Like 8

1 hour ago, clediver said:

before addicted JY had 2 girlfriends OLDER than him older older older,,, so impossible for them to call him Dage

hmmmmm :tongue:

and now, JY has a certain kitten that calls him Da Ge! Out of all nicknames he could've chosen for the GF to the BF, the one he picked was Da Ge and as what you have said, he only had 2 girlfriends which are older than him.

Okay then JY, totally not obvious at all :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The interesting part is that in Shanghai FM, there's a moment when ZZ called JY, Da Ge.

These two are so obvious omg hahahaha

• Like 10

20 hours ago, clediver said:

no one can answer your question.... but you wont be disappointed believing in them, they are the most active talented idols i ever seen.. read this whole thread you will enjoy your journey with them and become hooked.. 

thank you for your advice, but to read the whole 1700 page thread that is just imposible for me haha

i think as general audience, to luckily know and watch this series (especially to watch that deleted scene wow) and to know the actor are more than enough to me.

16 hours ago, urslae97 said:

In korea when an actor/idol dates it's considered as a "scandal". In the west it's already not easy bieng out as a gay couple when you're famous. Western fangirls are not the same as asian fangirls who don't like it when their favourite actor is in a relationship that's why they date in secret + the fear of it affecting their career (a single actor is more bankable than an actor in a relationship)

i can't fully blame the fan if they don't like their idol have relationship, because sometimes i think the entertainment industry in east asia country can be blamed to for creating this kind of behaviour. the way they sold their idol with love ban rule in that country is like "your idol is the one and only for you", and with that make the fan have sense of owning of the idol.

i hate myself for why i'm so hooked into their ent. industry, as a southeast asian people, before i don't think that is a problem, but after i hooked into it and have experienced dissappointment i become very sensitive with this kind of matter.

15 hours ago, bearology said:

If you follow YZ long enough, you will understand why agency tends to keep quiet! You can't give an announcement every single time there's a rumour lmao. There were weeks that ZZ had rumours almost every single day! They are all crazy groundless rumours that are not worth for agency to speak up. If they speak up, it makes the rumour spread wider because this rumour is now on their official weibo with million followers and in another way, the agency is accidentally doing PR for these crazy paparazzi. It's not worth it unless its something serious!

why i have concern for celebrity to admit if they have relationship is because when they admit it then there's no more rumours about their relationship again in the future, simple. and the worst about rumour is when the celebrity also help proven the rumour to be true, like "celebrity and rumoured girlfriend share photo in each IG with same background (house, view, etc)", "the rumoured girlfriend spotted in many photo taken by fan whenever the celebrity go (airport, shopping, work)", "why are the celebrity and rumoured girlfriend ride car together and just two of them". that's why i really hate rumours, beside making the fan feel at unease, sometimes the media which spread the rumour try to ruin the celebrity's image to public.

14 hours ago, jajachin said:

I read read and read until I reach the part when the ban was mentioned... I felt every ounce of emotion that the people of the thread felt that time..it was like I took a time travel and I was there with them feeling the pain and the anger they felt that made me continue to read the thread...

i think this series more popular and get more attention is because the drama after this series get banned. how heartbroken fan respond to the ban and how they still want to see their lovey dovey couple together in the drama make them to love the actors so much, and this is the reason why this thread have 1700 page.

-------------------------------------------------

i really appreciate the kind answer from some member, i know my question very sensitive for this community, after got my answer i think kinda OOT to continue to disccuss that matter, i just want to tell my final thought about shangyin

and now the problem is, i'm very curious about the continuity of the story, that cliffhanger ending in episode 15 is just ah.

knowing the personality of guhai like that, and after his meaningful words in the car scene, how kind of conflict can appears between them.  without thinking to much, finally i decided to read the novel. i'm not homophobic person, but not being homophobic and to read rated scene between men in novel is two different thing. my pure heart is not ready to endured this, because of this now i blame you all why i must curious because of this thread, the story really make me addicted lol.

i'm not a fan of this genre, before i know there's market for this genre in japan (yaoi) and thailand (because hormones series, i know more about fujoshi because fujoshi character in the series). but i can't denial to say that this series is really good with many aspect, like story, cast, soundtrack. i really feel sorry for you guys with the cancellation of season 2, hope your devoted time and energy for this series and the actor can bear a fruit someday in the future.

i don't know the answer if i asked with "ni ya shangyin le?", but if i asked with "are you addicted?" and my answer obviously "yes, i am". and now i more more more interested to chouchou, why is he so cute...

"you're my medicine"

"bai luo yin, why i like you so much"

"yinzi, you know, at this moment i'm only willing to listen to your words"

"you're mine"

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, urichingu said:

"you're my medicine"

"bai luo yin, why i like you so much"

"yinzi, you know, at this moment i'm only willing to listen to your words"

"you're mine"

I like yuzhou story more that addicted novel...... its still playing until now but we cant see it ,we just feel it.
their story is sooooooo hooooot I hope one day in the far far  future they release their love story in a book

I know zz is soooo jealous and insecure :flushed:JY is so caring and understanding

LOVE THEM

• Like 9

10 hours ago, yuniverzhoulove said:

The interesting part is that in Shanghai FM, there's a moment when ZZ called JY, Da Ge.

zz call him dage whenever he made JY angry.. he would say Dage I am sorry

he knows JY likes to be called that by his boeboe so zz if he wants something or done something wrong he will use his secret weapon DAGE

• Like 10

i like how everyone is analyzin yuzhou again ^_^ apart from their on and off screen chemistry and intimacy we've witnessed numerous times from their interviews and etc it's very possible they were (& hopefully still are) very much attracted to each other. their eye contact and subtle body gestures always suggest to me that they are more than friends, and there were alot of times during interviews they tend to (foolishly) reveal details that they might be together but always immediately try to cover it up with jokes and teasing which end up making it worse (diggin their own graves:rolleyes:

both of them have admitted to being str8 before (maybe lying to protect themselves??) but i feel that ZZ is maybe more open or playful with his sexuality bc he doesn't stress about questions probing his sexuality or discussing about dating the same gender 

JY, on the other hand, probably feels more pressured to keep up the str8 image bc he looks and behave manly af (zz looks beautiful and likes to act cute) but from all the interviews i've seen of him he always seemed very awkward when it comes to such questions. some examples include flustering/quickly denying (like when lying), ideal type keeps changing, weird answers for ideal girl type: inner beauty, outer beauty (haha really JY u cant think of anythin better??), and ofc questioning the interviewer whether he should answer regarding male or female and then awkwardly brushing it off. hence overall im getting this closeted vibe from JY or at the very least he was str8 until he met ZZ :wink:

additionally, i dont think i've ever seen jy comfortable in interviews other than the ones he did with zz and from his media appearances now he is never as happy/playful as he was during the addicted days :/

• Like 9