ZZ weibo update

谢谢@HannahQuinlivan 昆凌姐满意我唱的杰伦哥作曲的《时光之墟》[太开心],精灵王子@OrlandoBloom 奥兰多先生本人真的非常帅气!《极致追击》9月30日全球上映,大家一定要去电影院看哦~

Brief translation: ZZ says thank you to JayChou's wife cause she's satisfied with his singing haha. And ZZ said Orlando Bloom is very handsome (Poor JY hahah). Must go and see the movie on Sep 30th

6b202cedly1fj1yfp7er7j23vc2kwb2a.jpg

Spoiler

6b202cedly1fj1yfb3u3wj23vc2kwe82.jpg

6b202cedly1fj1yg4fb8cj22kw3vckjn.jpg

6b202cedly1fj1yfvvwvfj23vc2kwnpe.jpg 

• Like 4

From 北辰星拱008

In Sep, boy V will go to Hungary to shoot movie <Amateur Spy>, it tells a story about a young man Zhaofeng, who occasionally involved in an international crime trade and has to go to Europe, he encounters Interpol Miaomiao there, Miaomiao think that Zhaofeng is a suspect and starts to investigate him, then there are many ridiculous and funny things happen. (Production company of this movie is as same as drama "Evolution Love")

Spoiler

005zXyKPgy1fj1zuky9bvj30rj0m7wlc.jpg 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

Dude, don't worry, there's new candy and stuff being added even now. :):) Yeah stuff has been deleted but there's enough here still. I have to go back and reread the old pages too, what page are you going to start at? I think in the beginning i went to the first page of the forum to watch all their interviews in order. You actually have a lot of time right now to catch up, because beyond more album releases, ZZ is going to be hungary soon, JY is already in thailand. It's going to get a little quieter next month probably.. 

I know a lot of ppl are really excited about JY being in thailand, but for me whether it's china or thailand its all the same as long as there's pics and videos of them. ^^"""""" I just hope it won't be like how JY was in morocco for ZZ. Like radio silence. X__X JY looks like he is having the time of his life in thailand right now though, revisiting old sacred YZ spots and YZ fans LOL.. 

On to a totally different topic..

I don't know if its just me, but i think ZZ's answers for interviews and stuff is just getting more and more like opposite of what he might really think. x__x;;;;;; Obviously he can't answer truthfully about YZ stuff, but he's kind of bashful and coquettish to me and says stuff that he doesn't always mean. Even though i think he's usually honest.. I probably make no sense. But i remember how ZZ didn't like ppl to be worried about him, somebody would point out he had really little sleep the last night and he'd panic and say he did sleep well etc. If they publish his sleeping info he might have picked the day he had the most sleep.. So is it actually meaningful? I don't know.. x_x;;;;;;;;; 

Im going to try watch the BTS stuff and interviews that were posted here , then read the pages here.

Been addicted to this video as well

can someone tell me if this BTS list has like most of the BTS stuff, im so happy they are doing well though shows all the haters to get lost. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, bearology said:

Confirmed, its either his mom or JY will be the one who folds clothes for this hopeless Kitten :sweatingbullets:

Cr whale1130

Hide contents

006siWoYgy1fj20syuq99g30dw0bcb2d.gif

006siWoYgy1fj20tnsv2qg30ci0b74qx.gif

he is someone you want to pumper indulge and spoil rotten, you cant help it ,so cute and beautiful so thats why he cant fold clothes because no one let him do a thing

:confounded: HJY you need to come back , he will get stolen and kidnaped  hhhhhhhhhhhh

DIeyb1IUQAAzC-9.jpg

• Like 3

On 28/08/2017 at 6:30 PM, clediver said:

Q: zz is the boss of the cat or cat is the boss of the zz.
(* Is a master or cat slave)
zz: Of course I'm a cat boss!

Hide contents

Q What if I only have 100 yuan in my lovers' section?

I ride the subway for 10 yuan. And I eat rice for 20 yuan.
Give the remaining money to a date person and tell them to do what they want.

Reveal hidden contents

A very 'submissive' hubby to his wifey Boss kitten!lol... awwh... JY, you are a 'perfect' husband.  Pray for one like you, haha... seriously!lol... And Zhou, we all KNOW from the start that you're the 'BOSS' in YuZhou love! Hubby Whale is 'totally' under your 'spell!'   'Cat' & 'fish' (the Chinese believe and saying, 'fish' is 'cats' FAVOURITE food, it's cat's MOST significant/vital food), we SURE believe that, don't we?! YUZHOU IS THE EVIDENCE! Oh my world... the more things 'unfold' for/about these two, the MORE like 'IT'S NO JOKE, THEY ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER!'   Sometimes, it gives me the 'goosebumps' thinking about these two... incredible, their fate to each other! 

• Like 4