Soo, JY was at the fan festival today and they read out JY and ZZ's name one after the other? But only JY was going to be on stage to greet fans? ZZ was rehearsing somewhere else??? Does that mean they were actually at the same event? Just didn't appear on the same stage?? So in the dark.. X_____X But somebody said that ZZ did go, so they were in the same place at the same time for an event, just not on the same stage. :astonished::dizzy: Complicated feelings, don't know what to say?

Edit: So its like what we thought ZZ and JY aren't officially appearing on the same day, JY came on stage today and ZZ will be there tomorrow, but ZZ was there to rehearse today in a different area. Half the time JY has an event ZZ is in another city so this already feels like a big step even though its so furtive........ They were basically at the same location.......... :o:o Apparently they could hear ZZ's songs while they were rehearsing.......... :o:o I'm not ready for this.. Not at max YZ fan level right now............. Why didn't this happen a month ago??

Edit #2: There's really limited info on ZZ being there, going to wait. But even if ZZ wasn't there today, the both of them just going to the same event is still kind of a big deal, even if its on different days, the 26th and 27th are really close. 

Live stream: http://weibo.com/1642591402/FiRQekaE1?type=comment

JY already left though, he was on the stage briefly. Just saw him in the beginning.

JY passed ZZ's station with ZZ's poster and glanced over a couple times: http://weibo.com/5816471451/FiSkIdZhs?type=comment

• Like 5

For those who don't have weibo, this is the video where JY turned and looked at ZZ's booth. He did it a few times. JY's eyes never lie hahaha

Looks like ZZ will be performing tomorrow. Come on, attend the same event already!!!! Inhale exhale, its okay, baby step, baby step :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

ZZ OST song is now number 4 in the chart but his MV dropped to number 2. Keep voting for both songs if you have weibo everyone!!! ZZ will be attending this ward event on the 28th so it will be great if both songs stay as No.1 and No.2

--------------------------

From 顾小渊 weibo - InStyle photoshoot BTS

Spoiler

6a472e0cgy1fiw1mc637jj20sg0setfg.jpg

6a472e0cgy1fiw1mglxohj22ay32jhdt.jpg

6a472e0cgy1fiw1mjr9crj220y20wawx.jpg

6a472e0cgy1fiw1madhi2j231q2ackjl.jpg 

JY yesterday Shanghai to Beijing - Cr RedMoon9294

Spoiler

006qapIlly1fiwwvc7vnnj30jz0zjqbe.jpg

006qapIlly1fiwwvdrq0aj30gk0m3gp4.jpg

006qapIlly1fiwwveagboj30c00lb0w1.jpg006qapIlly1fiwwvf7feuj31661k849w.jpg

006qapIlly1fiwwve0tfyj30fi0ko42t.jpg

006qapIlly1fiwwvdhmivj30np0zj110.jpg

006qapIlly1fiwwvcnfwqj30jz0zj7d2.jpg

006qapIlly1fiwwvd2budj30uy0n8wlv.jpg 

• Like 6

Its actually still unclear what ZZ will do tomorrow.. X__X;; He does have this asian music ceremony on the 27th, the same day, so i am not sure if he is going to the fan festival before that. x__X;;;;;; 

http://weibo.com/1832595554/FiT0PhhNC?type=comment#_rnd1503732280817

All i know.. If ZZ only goes to the music ceremony, i will find out how truthful a particular cpf weibo account is..

• Like 5

@1blankstare You mean ZZ's songs? You can go to pop.weibo.com, click on the arrow button on each of the song (no2 and no4 atm). If I'm not wrong, you can share 20 times/day/song. Also, you can click on each song and like for it too. 

---------------

Some fan accounts for ZZ

Translated by 北辰星拱008: In drama team, Zz was so thin that he had to walk out, pulling up his pants by hands, drama director found a belt for him finally. "boss Ding, does the belt fit you?" Zz nodded "fit,fit" 

丁总太瘦了,提了着裤子走过去,剧组赶紧找了条皮带[允悲]
结束了拍摄丁总又从面前走过,“丁总皮带合适嘛[挖鼻]”低头拉着皮带,满意的点头说合适合适[笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry] 
------------
When drama director spoke out "cut", Zz hang the bag (of actress Zhang Tianai) around his neck. [笑cry]
@月下上舞Wendy:导演喊卡,丁总把天爱的包像挂钥匙一样挂在了自己的脖子上[允悲] 
------------
Translated by Ryokise
Eh what's that
Spoiler

006uFhxGly1fixaacscqqj30k00k0t9v.jpg 

Looks like zhouzhou's booth
Spoiler

006uFhxGly1fixaad3e7qj30k00k0jsn.jpg

My Zhou is so good-looking!
Spoiler

006uFhxGly1fixaadc3l9j30k00k0my6.jpg