2 hours ago, clediver said:

Rough trans of 《时光之墟》- <Ruins of Time>

Reveal hidden contents

DIApHLHUAAAxWNG.jpgDIApHLGUQAA0xJD.jpgDIApHLEU0AImXkR.jpgDIApHLFVoAIre3i.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Is this Zhou's newest song???! Producer/writer 'Jay Chou??' ZZhou's favourite singer?! Aaaagghhh.... that's incredible, finally, he gets to collaborate with Jay Chou!!! So thrilled for Zhou!!! Amazing news! So happy for him, our Zhou! Wooowww...! And guys, I don't know about you all, but I'm like a mad human being here since Monday/the release of Zhou's new song on Youtube, streaming 24 hours nonstop lol... with all three computers set on 'repeat' mode.  Keep fighting for our BB everyone!;()))... 1million hearts for our Zhou by 26days, that's not hard for our legends of international YuZhou fans out there I'm sure~~...  Fighting fighting fighting...!

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, bearology said:

So lucky ZZ!!! Having his name in the same frame with JayChou!!! So proud of you!!!!

DIAvsxWUMAAaCZI.jpg 

EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED!!! Aaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh......!!!! SSSOOOOOO HAPPY FOR HIM!!! AWESOME, ZHOU!!! ;(()))))))....WWWaaaaaaawwwwhhhhhhh!!!!! His dreams come trueeeeeeee OMGGGGGGGeeee!LOL.......Feeling so ecstatic here for our Babei!!! Thankyou for the update Bearo...!~~ 

• Like 7

This might be a little off topic but the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is Rumoured to be in Shanghai China this year, and I'm hoping JY and ZZ will hopefully attend. One or the other that would be Amazing!! IDK how massive of a star Timmy Xu is but it maybe a long shot but hopefully he'll perform one of his new songs that is not out yet, wouldn't that be the BEST thing ever!! 

• Like 7

Just heard the song by Jay Chou and sang by ZZ.. :heart::heart:

So good.... XoX;;;;; I think the rap is ZZ too, it sounds a bit different from ZZ rapping usually, but probably just wanted to fit the style? Not sure what the english words are though lol. 

Sounds a little James Bond like and very Jay Chou, no surprise there lol. I think if i hear it and compare with ZZ's style, not that i want to compare, but kind of just occurred to me, this song smacks of experience and $$$. What do you guys think? I think its a song worth buying to be honest. 

13 hours ago, clediver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I checked the link for the original post and i think its kind of ironic that this bz, ZZ only group is translating this post, since the original poster was a staff member in the TV series (not sure if its an actress or anything) and said she watched addicted and followed it for a long time moren_xiaoerbuyu_thumb.png, but at least they actually translated that part lol. laugh.gif

• Like 7

7 hours ago, clediver said:

@bearology why not ask fans to share zz's youtube video everywhere in net, like in facebook comments and other sites, share the video with different poplar hashtags in twitter and Instagram ,so many people who dont know zz will see the video and the views will increase

also timmy studio in instagram needs really to upload timmy's pictures regularly with different popular hashtags so his international fans will increase so much, instagram a powerful social media if someone know how to use it. Include the links of timmy officials sites in all his studio accounts.

I think the sharing of the video everywhere is a good idea, as long as it doesn't seem like spam. I think ZZ's team isn't very into that kind of promotion of ZZ, its good because it won't make them seem like they're posting non stop and decreasing his worth, but it doesn't really make it easy for ppl to find ZZ online sometimes. It really depends on the hashtag i think.. For fans, i think we can use more hashtags than they can. 

Recently, on weibo i think there was a post by the productions team of ZZ's new drama talking about how they're really having to prevent fans from disrupting the filming process.. It seems like it has already been affecting the filming a lot, so some ppl are saying not to go to see ZZ or to be very careful when they are there. I think that there are some videos and pics that we probably need to be careful about sharing now, because some of the paparazzi are very detailed in talking about what's going on in the scenes that they are filming. I think everyone has been really careful already, i don't think we need to delete anything that's posted, but maybe just be careful about what other stuff might be leaked later. tza_thumb.gif

• Like 7

ZZ weibo update

很荣幸能演唱杰伦哥作曲的《时光之墟》,圆了我一个梦。也请大家多多支持电影《极致追击》,预祝电影大卖!

Brief translation: ZZ just said its a great honour to sing this Ost song. Please support the movie

---------------

Cr 蜜潮家的磨叽欣BoA

Spoiler

DID4M9yVYAAG8Cy.jpg

DID4M9yUwAIzIID.jpg

DID4M9vV0AAk1LM.jpg 

Cr _阿李_ 

Spoiler

DID7W4YUQAAfonT.jpg

DID7W4YVoAAjlUs.jpg

DID7W4YVwAAsFAg.jpg

Cr 斑斓心情有我写的挑剔Look