6 hours ago, bearology said:

Cr Lydia_hin精分

YINZI!!!!!!!

005JxS4Kly1firaq2sxfpg30e807xx6t.gif 

When I'm looking at this scene it feels like he's being playful with Jingyu and saying "Guhai"

Spoiler

The official Instagram of ZhouZhou has been updated and the YouTube link is embedded there :)

PS: First of all.. Congratulations to Timmy for releasing his music vide *claps like a seal*
Secondly sorry for being inactive for a long time since I was busy with my life (Exams and school)
I felt like somebody who has no f** life when all I did was study but yeah~ I think even ZhouZhou and Jingyu would encourage me to go on with my life. Why am I saying this? I don't know :'DD
So yeah I'm back now but I'll mostly be lurking around and liking stuff ^^
AAAND EVEN IF I WATCH OTHER BOYSLOVE THINGS YUZHOU IS STILL MY OTP SO DON'T WORRY I DON'T CHEAT YUZHOU XDD

By the way~ For some reason I love ZhouZhou's hoarse voice! o.O

One last thing tho..
In his new Musicvideo there are two dolls right?
The gray one says "I don't have to be good!" and the yellow one says " and so I take up my knitting again"
Is that a reference to Shangyin where he was knitting a red scarf for Jingyu? 
There's even a yellow wool next to the dolls (YELLOW! XD)

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, boysloveismylife said:

Reveal hidden contents

The official Instagram of ZhouZhou has been updated and the YouTube link is embedded there :)

One last thing tho..
In his new Musicvideo there are two dolls right?
The gray one says "I don't have to be good!" and the yellow one says " and so I take up my knitting again"
Is that a reference to Shangyin where he was knitting a red scarf for Jingyu? 
There's even a yellow wool next to the dolls (YELLOW! XD)

dont forget, meme sex doll, two female

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, clediver said:

dont forget, meme sex doll, two female

I get the female dolls reference (LGTB)
But why sex dolls? Just curious since I've seen sex dolls and those dolls look more like voodoo dolls to me :'DD (Maybe he's doing a JY doll so he can be by his side forever and binding them together~ Don't mind me~ I love voodoo dolls ^_^)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, boysloveismylife said:

I get the female dolls reference (LGTB)
But why sex dolls? Just curious since I've seen sex dolls and those dolls look more like voodoo dolls to me :'DD (Maybe he's doing a JY doll so he can be by his side forever and binding them together~ Don't mind me~ I love voodoo dolls ^_^)

I meant same gender dolls not sex dolls XD @boysloveismylife

• Like 4

I turned off my desktop so - 6 hours and 3000 views. Keep streaming everyone!!!

Please like my comment about having both English and Chinese in the title so his studio can see. Having both languages will be easier for fans to search for ZZ MV :) 

• Like 8

IS IT REALYY A BREAK UP MV?? OR ??

I dont have to be good= I dont have to be straight = do what I want to do= if loving a male is no good so I dont have to be good.

so I take up my knitting again= heroin

drope the umbrella= leave the safe zone and embrace the challenge (cr=ABBI) 

zz returned the doll near her partner after separation

the yellow thread

the sea

the time=10:10 (same gender))

same gender dolls

lamps (like the novel) glow lamps around the cake

• Like 5

Question bearo @bearology, my views still count if I use phone browser? And what if I didn't log out, will youtube only recognize 1 views?

JY Grazia BTS SO FREAKING HOT!!! :flushed: I need to fly to China right now!!

Anyway, I'm curious why ZZ use two same sex female doll. Like he openly support same sex relationship? Too much to speculate there.. Especially the lyric etc I can't help to relate on both ZZ & JY life

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bearology said:

I turned off my desktop so - 6 hours and 3000 views. Keep streaming everyone!!!

Please like my comment about having both English and Chinese in the title so his studio can see. Having both languages will be easier for fans to search for ZZ MV :) 

Hey guys.. I'm excited for Zhou's new song posted on his Official Youtube channel, could you please tell if I'm wrong cos I've been streaming his song like mad since first thing this morning and set on the 'repeat' button while I was away to work.  Does that count in views with the 'repeat' streaming?? Or do I have to 'refresh' it every time when finished and press start again to count in the views?? Please let me know if I'm not doing it the right way.  Thankyouuuuuu! We can definitely meet the target of 1million in 26days for Zhou, just keep 'fighting' everyone!;))).. Thankyou and love you all, and now I'll stuff my dinner in me and catch up with you all later! when get a chance! And guys, please spread this message on YouTube other fans channels so they know about this 1million views target, it's useful I'm sure!~~

• Like 4

4 hours ago, daikyou said:

Question bearo @bearology, my views still count if I use phone browser? And what if I didn't log out, will youtube only recognize 1 views

Phone browser will work. For now you can just watch with your account logged in. ZZ doesn't have a huge amount of fans watching like kpop MV so YouTube won't freeze the view. Just keep streaming XD

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

Hey guys.. I'm excited for Zhou's new song posted on his Official Youtube channel, could you please tell if I'm wrong cos I've been streaming his song like mad since first thing this morning and set on the 'repeat' button while I was away to work.  Does that count in views with the 'repeat' streaming?? Or do I have to 'refresh' it every time when finished and press start again to count in the views?? Please let me know if I'm not doing it the right way.  Thankyouuuuuu! We can definitely meet the target of 1million in 26days for Zhou, just keep 'fighting' everyone!;))).. Thankyou and love you all, and now I'll stuff my dinner in me and catch up with you all later! when get a chance! And guys, please spread this message on YouTube other fans channels so they know about this 1million views target, it's useful I'm sure!~~

YouTube is stricter for MV that has a huge amount of fans streaming, ZZ MV isn't the case at the moment so just test it first to see if you feel that your view has been counted. Try to refresh the page every once in a while just to see if it works XD And yes please spread this project!!! We need all the help if we want to hit this target within 26 days lmao!!!!

• Like 7