11 hours ago, bearology said:

OMG don't suddenly ask question like this, you freaked me out for a second!!!! I just checked and they are still following each other!!!! Of course they have to follow each other!!!!!! 

JY really do care when it comes to who he follows using his personal account. Up until now, more than a year since Shangyin and he hardly follows anyone since then, maybe around 5 IIRC. JY follows 47 accounts in total, including ZZ, Fengsong, Chenwen, Addicted weibo official account, FM official weibo account and Bai papa.  And no selfies with anyone else except for ZZ in his weibo! When JY loves someone, he will make it obvious that it's ONLY ZZ!!! JY is ZZ's only fan!!! Very poison!!! Don't say bad thing about ZZ in front of him or else you are dead!!! LOL

Omg lol I feel like an evil now laughing at your response. But this is so me when a friend suddenly share a sad post & said that they don't follow each other anymore (she can't find each other on their following list). I was like, "REALLLY???????" "SINCE WHENN???" "ARE YOU SURE???!!!" "HOW???"

Well thanks God it's just bad rumour T______T

Move on guys, just pay attention to + all extra sugar facts:wub:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, clediver said:

Who touches the butt

JY IS GOING TO GRILL YOU!!!!!!!!! NOT ALLOWED!!!!! JY'S!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!! :angry:

3 hours ago, Angrybird62 said:
Spoiler

DGzS5xpUwAAdIdI.jpg

This outfit, I heard that its from a brand called Fairwhale ! PERFECT!!!!

-------------------

ZZ's album will be released today at 10:20am!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

-------------------

4 hours ago, clediver said:

couuuld s.one translate? please

I understand it but still not 100% sure what she means LOL

It says JY said he hope his other half is like mustard and today ZZ wear these colours......Huang Sashimi and Xu Mustard LOL

By Sally

Spoiler

DGyHUQ0V0AAG01A.jpg

By JT-Project

Spoiler

DGzZudAUIAApiq9.jpg 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY IS GOING TO GRILL YOU!!!!!!!!! NOT ALLOWED!!!!! JY'S!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!! :angry:

This outfit, I heard that its from a brand called Fairwhale ! PERFECT!!!!

-------------------

ZZ's album will be released today at 10:20am!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

-------------------

I understand it but still not 100% sure what she means LOL

It says JY said he hope his other half is like a mustard and today ZZ wear these colours......Huang Sashimi and Xu Mustard LOL

@bearology you are the best, thanks

• Like 1

@Angrybird62 (still getting used to ur name but love it tho) I was kidding about him being on the hit list. Lol, I didn't know it was go3boi. JY is going to put him on the watch list instead, he'll scratch Goboi out from the hit list.

Thanks Bearo for the trans. I've seen the video one with that talking about it. 

Btw, ZZ's giving some sweets now. It's his turn, he's wearing camo designs. And JY's last movie he filmed is Operation Red Sea. I guess it's his way of supporting him.  

• Like 5

Omg there's only one hour until the release... X__X;;;;;;; And i couldn't buy ZZ's album.... sada_org.gifsada_org.gif I tried everything, two different VPN's, uninstalling and reinstalling wechat, etc. Somehow wechat will just not allow me to use any credit cards and it also seems to know i'm in north america somehow, cause it is probably a different version of wechat that i install, even with the VPN on while installing. =___=;;;;;; Very sad. 

Anyways, i'll just be relying on others to supply me, thankfully they don't mind. I wonder if there will be a music video? I hope so.. :lol::lol: 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, crystalclear18 said:

Omg there's only one hour until the release... X__X;;;;;;; And i couldn't buy ZZ's album.... sada_org.gifsada_org.gif I tried everything, two different VPN's, uninstalling and reinstalling wechat, etc. Somehow wechat will just not allow me to use any credit cards and it also seems to know i'm in north america somehow, cause it is probably a different version of wechat that i install, even with the VPN on while installing. =___=;;;;;; Very sad. 

Anyways, i'll just be relying on others to supply me, thankfully they don't mind. I wonder if there will be a music video? I hope so.. :lol::lol: 

I have bought a few copies of digital albums...I heard I can share with friends...( I dont know how though..this is my first time using QQ music)...I can share with you guys once I figure it out...

It will be MVs, dont know which song it would be though.

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, Angrybird62 said:

**Music Released**

*I can't listen his songs because i couldn't do anything, couldn't buy his album. It's so painful for me :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Please know that you are not alone............ What is this torture........????? I heard some of it from ppl on weibo but they recorded it from their speakers so it doesn't sound the same......... [泪][泪][泪] Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to cryyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the discrimination??? I can't even VPN it????? Don't tell me i need to try it again......................................

1 hour ago, bjwinter2015 said:

I have bought a few copies of digital albums...I heard I can share with friends...( I dont know how though..this is my first time using QQ music)...I can share with you guys once I figure it out...

It will be MVs, dont know which song it would be though.

Thanks for the thought.. Don't know if it would actually work though.............  

Apparently it might be up on youtube sometime.. I hope so.... X________X It's too long to wait otherwise............ 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, crystalclear18 said:

Please know that you are not alone............ What is this torture........????? I heard some of it from ppl on weibo but they recorded it from their speakers so it doesn't sound the same......... [泪][泪][泪] Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to cryyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the discrimination??? I can't even VPN it????? Don't tell me i need to try it again......................................

Thanks for the thought.. Don't know if it would actually work though.............  

Apparently it might be up on youtube sometime.. I hope so.... X________X It's too long to wait otherwise............ 

have you registered a QQ music account and installed the app?

• Like 2

So i have managed to listen to ZZ's songs in a better audio format.. [允悲] Have to say that maybe my favourites may have changed.. The third song composed by life awaits is actually really good. And he sounds great on the yelling/rock lines. He did a really good job of bringing that song to life.  It really is doing life awaits justice. But i think for me, i needed to forget about the preview clip that had the three songs. Cause that clip only took a small part of the song and it doesn't actually sound like what i imagined.

I think even though the theme of the three songs is craziness, after listening to all three songs completely it doesn't sound as sad as i imagined? Maybe because there is actually a lot of singing from the backup singers. And it sounds more airy and uplifting that way. Even forget me doesn't sound that sad. I don't think that forget me sounds very typical at all. It's really quite unique. In fact i think this group of songs actually sounds very different. Not what you normally hear from modern songs. 

And.. These songs are extremely hard to sing. Especially so what, it has very high parts. Makes me think about how ZZ was in school for beijing opera or some form of traditional theatre arts? xiaoku_thumb.gifxiaoku_thumb.gifxiaoku_thumb.gif

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bjwinter2015 said:

have you registered a QQ music account and installed the app?

Yep, i did, but either the VPN had a slow connection or it just wouldn't let me get to the payment from wechat, so QQ doesn't work for me. X___X I can't seem to avoid the copyright problem, even with the VPN. 

• Like 1