28 minutes ago, Maria Fe Jonson said:

Hi everyone i found a novel of Like Love in Chinese too bad i do not speak that Language i know this is a non Heroin rekated but will there be someone with a good heart to translate this chaoter or summarize it for me thanks  google translator is inaccurate here is the link thanks!  http://www.blnovel.com/11/11900/322241.html

Here ^^ https://www.wattpad.com/story/54849064-i-still-love-you-even-if-you-are-a-man/parts (chapters 67 and 68 should be out... soon?) Sorry, but it'll take us a while to get to that specific chapter!

1 hour ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Zhouzhou in iQiyi Entertainment Weibo Update 031616

- he talked a bit about how at first, there might have been a couple of fans waiting for him at the airport, then tens, and now in the hundreds of people waiting for him. He finds it pretty unbelievable.
- he never really thought about becoming famous. When he was at school learning acting, he was just a normal kid who fooled around with friends
- in terms of taking on new roles, he wants to start with characters who are similar to himself. When he gets more experience, he'll start trying out different roles
- he was kinda upset that paparazzi followed him to his home. He thinks that everyone is the same, even if you're a so-called "celebrity", so people should keep their distance and respect one another.
- in terms of his relationship with CJD, it's 1) purely work related and 2) good friends.
- "Xu Wei Zhou is a metal pipe. It can break, but it can't be bent." (in other words, he's 100% straight, sorry Yuzhou/Zhouyu shippers ^^;)

• Like 18

9 hours ago, elppa said:

ELLE MEN shoots and interview.I am so eager.

Everytime I see they are holding each other, my soul just starts to sing :blush: 

By the way, They looked fresh in this one :cry: what a stress life!

Ah~ this is not even a fan service anymore...it's already a skinship of two individuals having the mutual feeling for each other.

Srsly maybe they are married in their previous life. *cries*

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Here ^^ https://www.wattpad.com/story/54849064-i-still-love-you-even-if-you-are-a-man/parts (chapters 67 and 68 should be out... soon?) Sorry, but it'll take us a while to get to that specific chapter!

- he talked a bit about how at first, there might have been a couple of fans waiting for him at the airport, then tens, and now in the hundreds of people waiting for him. He finds it pretty unbelievable.
- he never really thought about becoming famous. When he was at school learning acting, he was just a normal kid who fooled around with friends
- in terms of taking on new roles, he wants to start with characters who are similar to himself. When he gets more experience, he'll start trying out different roles
- he was kinda upset that paparazzi followed him to his home. He thinks that everyone is the same, even if you're a so-called "celebrity", so people should keep their distance and respect one another.
- in terms of his relationship with CJD, it's 1) purely work related and 2) good friends.
- "Xu Wei Zhou is a metal pipe. It can break, but it can't be bent." (in other words, he's 100% straight, sorry Yuzhou/Zhouyu shippers ^^;)

There is no transkation of 67 and 68 this chapter i do believe could be on their third installment well if you are a Like Love fan ehehehe it includes Lou Wei a guy whi had seem to like Maiding I guess lstely I am thrilled in Novels I am even reading the Heroin novel serirs anxious for it to be chaptered in wattpad both this BL series/novel capturrd my heart thats why i wanna know that chapter coz seems full of angst ehe

8 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Thank you so much for translating!!! You're really a godsend hahahahha sankyou!!!

I could understand why he's rather upset that some fans don't know where to draw the line when it comes to fangurling...sigh...and they wonder why some celebrities hide from them.

"It can break, but it can't be bent...." can it also mean that he won't compromise what he believes in and who he is and would rather go down with his principles if push comes to shove? 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Maria Fe Jonson said:

There is no transkation of 67 and 68 this chapter i do believe could be on their third installment well if you are a Like Love fan ehehehe it includes Lou Wei a guy whi had seem to like Maiding I guess lstely I am thrilled in Novels I am even reading the Heroin novel serirs anxious for it to be chaptered in wattpad both this BL series/novel capturrd my heart thats why i wanna know that chapter coz seems full of angst ehe

Oh I know it's not out yet, but soon because I'm part of the translation team ^^; I already finished ch 68 but the other person is still working on ch 67. I actually haven't read ahead yet so... no spoilers please!

4 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Thank you so much for translating!!! You're really a godsend hahahahha sankyou!!!

I could understand why he's rather upset that some fans don't know where to draw the line when it comes to fangurling...sigh...and they wonder why some celebrities hide from them.

"It can break, but it can't be bent...." can it also mean that he won't compromise what he believes in and who he is and would rather go down with his principles if push comes to shove? 

Not quite. The phrase he used is commonly used for talking about sexuality, at least in my opinion. He also started to talk about his ideal type of girlfriend afterwards. It's funny because I was on weibo before watching the video and I was wondering why the people I follow starting reblogging a picture of a wiggly, bent metal pole... lol

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Actually I'm glad that he is 100% straight. Being a gay in entertaiment industry is too harsh and dangerous for them. I think it would be so much easy for them to be straight artists, especially in mainland China. As long as both of Johnny and Jimmy in S2, and send hints, lovey-dovey, being cute and sweet in any time they're with each others. Fangirls' hearts and minds can bend everything in every way just using only one glance or a word :D

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, kakelet said:

Oh I know it's not out yet, but soon because I'm part of the translation team ^^; I already finished ch 68 but the other person is still working on ch 67. I actually haven't read ahead yet so... no spoilers please!

Not quite. The phrase he used is commonly used for talking about sexuality, at least in my opinion. He also started to talk about his ideal type of girlfriend afterwards. It's funny because I was on weibo before watching the video and I was wondering why the people I follow starting reblogging a picture of a wiggly, bent metal pole... lol

Hahaha!  I read it but in chinese only though I use an android translator the last uodate was the grandfather meeting thing so the chapter I was oertaining was like after many chaps perhaos somewhere in 70 something or 80 I just love that BL dame how I had fell in love with Heroin

1 minute ago, kakelet said:

Hhahaahhaha so he has finally gotten fed up with the "is he or isn't he" issue...

well, let's respect the guy's choice and to us #YuZhou shippers --- let's just expend all our fantasies of a happily-ever-after in HaiYin pairing :):):)

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
33 minutes ago, kakelet said:

How can a metal pipe cannot be bent??? It's possible....... With the hot passionate love showered by Johnny :phew:

6 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

How can a metal pipe cannot be bent??? It's possible....... With the hot passionate love showered by Johnny :phew:

Hahahaha...so true...liberal application of heat can enable one to twist and bend pipes in different and interesting ways:P 

• Like 9

Introduction for interview with MR. magazine in HongKong. https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/12808979_152537958470700_700673255_n.mp4

JY voice is husky and so heart-catchy. His northern accent brings warmth, easily recognizableness, but unforgettable.  His Cantonese voice in the first two sentences is cute, honeyed, right?  :wub: I wonder if he plays a undercover-police or mafia :glasses: in Hongkong martial art old-style movie.. Suddenly, feel hot  :flushed:

I'm pretty sure thousands of HongKong fans getting lured by his charm.

Edit: Maybe Johnny voice can bend "a kind of" metal, too :))

• Like 10

:D To be or not to be? That is the question. Well this not the first time he has answered such a question, and by all means I think he should clarify his position to the public because the public is just too damn nosy (:rolleyes: me included). Since I'm not a 'label' person, him answering this question doesn't bother me. I look at body language and not what people say. Him being straight or not is not my priority... it's him being or not being attracted to JingYu ( *** audience in the background :o "ooohh snap!"***). Go through their BTS, Interviews and whatever else has been posted with the both of them. I do not need to say more B).

Speaking of which this clip below the interview asks if WZ visualized the special scenes from the script. ( :huh: Stupid question who doesn't visualize when they read?) Anyway WZ's reply and I quote fro LovelyThings "So after reading them I did vi-vi-visualise them". The clip below captures very clear body language which can either mean 1 of 2 things:

1) he got flustered and uncomfortable (in the beginning he was very accommodating legs apart chest uncovered which communicates as comfortable and welcoming as soon as he said that he did visualize them he closed up)  

2) As a guy in the comment section of youtube stated (I will not quote him,  but in my paraphrasing) when contemplating what the interviewer asked it may have brought back memories - stimulating memories.

img]

Either way it took him a while to get comfortable again....

All in All I think YuZhouYu shippers are gonna be alright :). I do not think we are totally delusional hehehe ... well Iet me just say that I do not expect them to be riding off into the sunset together. I'm comfortable with just that spark ;)between them!

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, pureblade said:

:D To be or not to be? That is the question. Well this not the first time he has answered such a question, and by all means I think he should clarify his position to the public because the public is just too damn nosy (:rolleyes: me included). Since I'm not a 'label' person, him answering this question doesn't bother me. I look at body language and not what people say. Him being straight or not is not my priority... it's him being or not being attracted to JingYu ( *** audience in the background :o "ooohh snap!"***). Go through their BTS, Interviews and whatever else has been posted with the both of them. I do not need to say more B).

Speaking of which this clip below the interview asks if WZ visualized the special scenes from the script. ( :huh: Stupid question who doesn't visualize when they read?) Anyway WZ's reply and I quote fro LovelyThings "So after reading them I did vi-vi-visualise them". The clip below captures very clear body language which can either mean 1 of 2 things:

1) he got flustered and uncomfortable (in the beginning he was very accommodating legs apart chest uncovered which communicates as comfortable and welcoming as soon as he said that he did visualize them he closed up)  

2) As a guy in the comment section of youtube stated (I will not quote him,  but in my paraphrasing) when contemplating what the interviewer asked it may have brought back memories - stimulating memories.

11 minutes ago, pureblade said:

Either way it took him a while to get comfortable again....

All in All I think YuZhouYu shippers are gonna be alright :). I do not think we are totally delusional hehehe ... well Iet me just say that I do not expect them to be riding off into the sunset together. I'm comfortable with just that spark ;)between them!

@pureblade I love you so much!!!

tumblr_o44aijzzvh1r0flu8o1_250.gif

• Like 14

7 hours ago, lightyears said:

I've been busy with school so every time I visit this thread I'm like

anyway, I'm just gonna leave this here:

warning: not for the faint of heart lol

Holy smokesssss~ 

I'm dead. How hard it is to refrain from making fangirl noises while on work. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

"Xu Wei Zhou is a metal pipe. It can break, but it can't be bent."

Zhouzhou please see pic below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDALCKQqY_Pi14d7wiPhGPRa4fv-eCqxYk1nWE0/

Oh my Gaaad... this is getting better and better! Indeed, when the pipe, rigid as it may be, gets heated up to a certain degree, may be bent quite easily (explanatory arrows are helpful). Both ZZ and JY, being high school graduates, must be familiar with this concept: another subliminal message sent for peeps in the known, I tell ya...

• Like 4