48 minutes ago, Lukasz D said:

Same! Was actually expecting them to kiss in EP8....didnt happen and it broke my heart .-.

I wanna download the english subbed episodes. Anyone has a link or do i need to get the ones from youtube?

ahhhhh hope they kiss in ep.9 LOL :P

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Just finished watching episode 8 in the train on my way back home. Doing my very best not to giggle and squeal so much!!!!!! What an arduous task watching Heroin on public transport!!! Hahaha. 

What did Luoying talk about with Guhai's friends? From the scene, it seems like Luoyin was telling or asking them how Guhai likes to touch him a lot/skinship. Then his friend couldn't believe it and decided to show Luoyin how Guhai doesn't like skinship much. So one of them touched Guhai and he quickly brushed his hand away and felt annoyed by it. I can see that Luoyin felt all strange about the whole thing like "am I the only one whom he's obsessed about having a skinship?!" :P Is this what really happened?

Guhai is so sweet when he brought the puppy for Luoyin. Is there a limit to his love for Luoyin? :wub:

LY asked GH's friends that they ever masturbation with GH together? :D

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
19 minutes ago, Gilda Chan said:

LY asked GH's friends that they ever masturbation with GH together? :D

Oh? What did they reply?

Hi guys, am I the only one who rechecks and search in which previous episode Luo Yin found out fact about Gu Hai??

This webseries makes me crazyyy..  The director is genius!!

It is true that Luo Yin saw the chauffer tried to pick-up Gu Hai --> I've checked the scene and there's 2 or 3 seconds the camera shoot Luo Yin walked from a distance and saw Gu Hai talks with chauffer.

It is true also that Gu Hai wearing watch, even this watch also appears from the morning when the class about to start until end of class (go home, and the chauffer wait to pick up Gu Hai).

The only difference with what Luo Yin said in episode 7, I think he saw the watch when Gu Hai were still sit in the back corner of the class room. At that time, Gu Hai sat with his wrist in such position so the watch is easily noticed by everyone. Then Luo Yin came in to the class and I think he saw Gu Hai's wearing watch in his wrist and then Luo Yin nod his head, as if speak to himself that this guy comes from rich family.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JTanis said:

>>Yes, I'm Thai!

Someone did screenshot and translated their conversatios into Thai. I'm gonna translate them for you.

Hide contents

The scene they were on the rooftop(?) watching stars

GH : .....        Bai Luoyin, tell me how did I come to like you this much (/me XDDDDDDDDDDD)

Oooohhh.. What Gu Hai said above is sweetness overload for me.. It's totally killing my emotion. I may jump off the rooftop if I were Luo Yin when hear Gu Hai said that to me.. Lol., :D:w00t:

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, Jefri Pramana said:

Hi guys, am I the only one who rechecks and search in which previous episode Luo Yin found out fact about Gu Hai??

This webseries makes me crazyyy..  The director is genius!!

It is true that Luo Yin saw the chauffer tried to pick-up Gu Hai --> I've checked the scene and there's 2 or 3 seconds the camera shoot Luo Yin walked from a distance and saw Gu Hai talks with chauffer.

It is true also that Gu Hai wearing watch, even this watch also appears from the morning when the class about to start until end of class (go home, and the chauffer wait to pick up Gu Hai).

The only difference with what Luo Yin said in episode 7, I think he saw the watch when Gu Hai were still sit in the back corner of the class room. At that time, Gu Hai sat with his wrist in such position so the watch is easily noticed by everyone. Then Luo Yin came in to the class and I think he saw Gu Hai's wearing watch in his wrist and then Luo Yin nod his head, as if speak to himself that this guy comes from rich family.

Well congratulation you're now a certified HEROIN ADDICT! :D

I didn't check because I remember that scene between Guhai and his chauffeur. I think it was in episode 1 or 2.. But I didn't notice about the watch.

Guest lainavi3
14 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I think this series/novel is such a hit because I read that they were so many obstacles that they had to go through before finally getting married. Yes. They will get married in the end!!! My puppies will get married!!! My feelssssss!!!

@skeletonworks OMGGGGG!!!!! So Guhai and Luoyin gets married in the end??!!!!! That's like the best thing i've heard in a long time!!!:w00t: Thank you so much for sharing that info dear. I'm dying to read the whole novel. And with all these super adorable scenes between the two boys I'm going crazy here!! :w00t::wub: 

Why no one talks about youqi and yangmeng? They such a cute couple. :heart:

In EP.8 youqi kinda jealous when Luoying and Guhai played Basketball :P 

and then when Guhai called Yangmeng Pretty lady, it's so funny.. I can't stop laughing. But really yangmeng looks so pretty with that's curly Bangs. LOL

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, Gilda Chan said:

Why no one talks about youqi and yangmeng? They such a cute couple. :heart:

In EP.8 youqi kinda jealous when Luoying and Guhai played Basketball :P 

and then when Guhai called Yangmeng Pretty lady, it's so funny.. I can't stop laughing. But really yangmeng looks so pretty with that's curly Bangs. LOL

I like Youqi and I kinda ship Youqi with Luoyin :wub:

Hi guys. I'll be posting a few comparison of the episodes with the novel, starting from Episode 5.

I don't know if I'll keep doing this or if I can keep up with the pace of the episodes. Let's see how this goes. :)

Novel comparisons for Episode 5

Edit: I've edited the content and made a new post. *here:)

@JTanis I made quite a few Thai friends from watching Lovesick the series. And now I get to meet you. Awesome! :)

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinboi Thanks for the comparison! Even though the series did leave out some scenes from the novel, but it didn't fail to deliver the message. Like for example, the meat and the bun. We're already happy that Guhai is being over thoughtful by giving the meat to Luoyin because he cares about him and wants to give him the best! 

The shirt scene, even though it's different from the novel, but suffice to say that Guhai is extremely excited about it. Just look at how he folded the jacket nicely and tucked it inside his wardrobe like it's some precious gold that cannot be touched by anyone else. LOL. I don't think he ever wear that jacket anymore ^_^ He treasures it so much!

56 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Hide contents

Details from the novel on parts of Episode 5

Source: Are You Addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 32.

1.  It's Aunty Zou (pronounced like 'Joe'), the lady from the breakfast stall, who got the jacket cleaned. LuoYin tried washing but couldn't get the stain off. Aunty Zou happened to come by his house and she washed it clean for him.

2. During breakfast, Gu Hai thought that LuoYin didn't like to eat the bun and so he passed LuoYin his slices of luncheon meat in exchange for LuoYin's buns. Actually, LuoYin likes to eat the meat first, followed by the buns.

3. In class, after LuoYin returned Gu Hai his jacket, Gu Hai smiled uncontrollably. Excerpt from the novel:

Gu Hai's smile lasted for God knows how long. His eyes were like a pair of hooks, constantly gliding across Bai LuoYin's body.

Bai LuoYin washed my clothes?

Merely thinking of that scene made Gu Hai feel delightful. A young and charming guy scrubs the jacket clean but to no avail. That annoying feeling! He must be thinking, "Why must I wash the jacket for him? Just trash it for him!" Even so, he can't bear to trash it. His eyebrows must have frowned. Until the jacket is completely clean, those eyebrows finally relax.

Never did I know that soap aroma really can intoxicate.

@JTanis I made quite a few Thai friends from watching Lovesick the series. And now I get to meet you. Awesome! :)

>>Thank you for comparison. May I ask are you Chinese? seems like you can read Chinese.

I'm happy that many people interested in Lovesick (even though I have never watched it XD)

4 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Just finished watching episode 8 in the train on my way back home. Doing my very best not to giggle and squeal so much!!!!!! What an arduous task watching Heroin on public transport!!! Hahaha. 

>> watching it on in public place must be painful LOL. You couldn't express your feelings!

=============================================

Thai subtitle is released!

Spoiler

yq.jpg

Youqi was like "those two, still flirting while playing basketball" He pissed off and tried to interrupt their flirting lol

and this is one of my favorite part in this ep.

mad.jpg

LY was touchy because GH left him going to medical clinic with someone. LY thought GH didn't care about him. Wow! LY truly has some feeling with GH.

actually GH went to medical clinic on his own to buy LY medicine. He's sooooo sweet ><

LY finally forgave him after knowing the truth.

GH is indeed a lovely BF kind. His friends told LY that GH is always faithful to Jin Lulu.

His mind is full of Lulu and he will do everything for her. If you want his help, you should ask Lulu to talk to him.

But I think his faithfulness for Lulu is broken after he met LY.....

• Like 3