@prima13facie thanks. I still can't make it out. Either way it can be the other ring to ZZ's handmade ring OR the one where the black with diamond (Diamani? Forgot what brand that was) 

@bearology I think this is his way of payback for stirring fangirls and while the kangaroo is away the cat will play. Lol

Omg! Simple love!

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks

16 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Simple love now and it's going to end

JY: Do I look nice today? KpfVp0q.png (before singing)

You guys love me?
Fans: Love!!!

-------

ZZ also sing Simple Love after finish reading the letter!!!!

JY captain of the ship!!!

-------

JY: See you in Korea on 12th

8lnGPgh.gif

Some snippets of his letters translated by my friend:

"If the person who accompanies me until the very end is not u, I would not forget wat had happened btw us"

"I believe true love dun have to b proven"

Will wait patiently for our in-house translator to translate the whole letter to Zhouzhou "fans".

The fact that he sang SIMPLE LOVE, and on top of that AFTER READING THE LETTER JUST LIKE ZHOUZHOU DID during Shanghai FM, is to me, the ULTIMATE DELULU OF ALL!!!! AND ZHOUZHOU WAS ONLINE WHEN HE SANG SIMPLE LOVE!!!!!

With JingYu singing SIMPLE LOVE we can scratch off that he doesn't want to be tied down by Shangyin/Addicted/Heroin. Accept it only JingYu fans who doesn't want to be associated with ZZ, and vice versa. 

Edit: Thank you translators for the hard work! Waiting patiently for the sugar bombs translations from you guys. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 10

So far the better cam for JY's rainbow

VCR

Simple Love HD but freakin' short :bawling:

Okay, I think this one can do, it can be set to (480p)

JY reading his letter

Edit:

#1 found another good shot for JY's simple love (full song)

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/EgbwfrstB?fid=1034:ae47c256e32909d65cf1a964fa32161c

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:ae47c256e32909d65cf1a964fa32161c/v.swf

#2 another good video

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Egbvt0oUM?fid=1034:89c52f980fc5339948dee0bd3c253d87

http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:89c52f980fc5339948dee0bd3c253d87/v.swf

(Will remove other videos later if there's better)

AAA, I can listen to it all day!! :wub:

• Like 13

The stage lights for JY's nanjing fanmeet. JY FM

look at the beginning. It's looks like moon! Then when it opens up it looks like a sun! A sun embracing/circling the night sky! I mean can that get anymore romantic? And the fact that he's singing Rainbow, a color that ZZ associates with because he doesn't like choosing favorite color. 

• Like 10

omggggggg.....when i went to bed 4 hrs ago, our forum was on page 1422...and when i woke up a few minutes ago it was on page 1426!!!! what the fudgeeeeeeeeee!!!!! so its sealed????? after boss whale's simple love song and confession letter....(im sorry my soompi sisters...and brothers...aiyaaaaa! hahahaa), its confirmed..our boss whale belongs to his kitty cat zhou and only him alone....to our superhero translators....i wish i could buy you a truck of energy drink...please bring your magic powers out...nowww...bwahahhahaha....i love all our soompi family translators and delulu detectives....omggg dashuuuuu....he loves his jingyu ge so muchhhh!!!!! wow, wen2x attended zhou2x concert before??? tsk tsk tsk! so to all the haters who says it ended after shooting of shangyin....Congratulations for all these evidences...that our boys really care for each other.....boss whale's FM is the stamp seal! lol!

@1blankstare - i think simple love should be our soompi family's themesong....hahhhaha....because it is what we really want for our boys especially for yuzhou! for them to have... a simple love, to be together without worries...being able for them to do what they want without anybody setting restrictions

@skeletonworks - you want hd video of jy's rainbow song......i just want jy and zz to be together:wub::wub::wub:....bwahahahhaha

hang in there folks...there's more to come....next week....korean version...bwhahahaha!

• Like 10

Posted by alexie_z

“I did not prove my love, and I don't want to prove I love you, because I think the love needs to be proven, is not pure enough. Finally, I wanna say, if, you are the one who will accompany me to the end of my life, then I can handle with any storms and obstacles. If, you are not the one who could be with me to the end, I will never forget all the pieces of memories and every detail we shared. And, if, you will be back to me finally, it's never late, and I'll wait.”@NaRa7777 @HarukoYoshi @ppangnyun

i think this is JY's letter. Not sure if this are the exact words. Waiting for ryokise or gashu to have their own trans. 

• Like 14