Ca2TOnEVIAAmCX6.jpg:orig

Ca2TOdaUYAAF-6_.jpg:orig

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ca2TO7VWAAEU0Tf.jpg:origCa2TO7VWAAEU0Tf.jpg:orig

---------------------------------------------

160211  Seventeen V-app  "Happy birthday Dino!"

160211 Seventeen Twitter Update

tumblr_o2du06x7hh1t9n75fo1_540.jpg

[ORIG] [17’s 디노] 우와~~~~!!!^^오늘 제 생일이에요ㅜㅠ 여러분 너무 감사드려요 ㅎㅎ빨리 오세요~><
[TRANS] [17′s Dino] Woah~~~~!!!^^ Today it’s my birthdayㅜㅠ I’m thankful to everyone ㅎㅎ Come quickly~><

[ORIG] [17’s 디노] 여러분~오늘 항상 느끼고 있었지만 사랑받는 기분을 느낀것같애요ㅜㅠ너무 감사드리구 사랑해요~~♥♥♥ 
[TRANS] [17′s Dino] Everyone~ Even though i always feel like this, today i felt that i’m being lovedㅜㅠ Thank you so much and i love you~~♥♥♥ 

Trans © Pledis17@tumblr

with cr to : michael aury 

• 3 weeks later...

An International fan of Seventeen, register a star under "Seventeen Carat" name! Yes a real star up in the sky! We cant buy star but we can register a star name (it cost money). This is not a new thing bcs some kpop idol have star named after them, but maybe its the first for the group+fandom name as a star?

tumblr_o39mc7IjXJ1v4ssm7o1_1280.jpg

This is special for the fandom too because Seventeen Carat is mentioned in one of their song in debut album 17 Carat, "Shining Diamond". And amazingly, star have different color but Seventeen Carat star looks like a diamond! The star special date is 14 feb 2016 which was the announcement of Seventeen fandom name, Carat, and its Valentine too!

The lyric goes like this:

Shining Diamonds yeah

Oh yes. I’m that Diamond.

You can’t copy this, SEVENTEEN CARAT

Here's some picture, the star certificate and there is an interactive site that visualize the star we can see it here: bit.ly/17CARATstar

tumblr_o39mc7IjXJ1v4ssm7o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o39mc7IjXJ1v4ssm7o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o39mc7IjXJ1v4ssm7o4_1280.jpg

Seventeen members also have a star named after them, so far: Kim Mingyu, Kwon Soonyoung (Hoshi), Lee Jihoon (Woozi) and Yoon Jeonghan.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Everyone!

I'm fairly new to kpop. I made a youtube channel, mainly for kpop reaction videos, but I also post vlogs from the various hikes that I do. SEVENTEEN is a group that I recently got into and have fallen for deeply. There is something about these boys that just make them so lovable! I've made several reaction videos for their MV's. Please check them out :)

I am loving these boys more and more. I'm finding myself doing more reaction videos! These boys are just so freaking talented! They are amazing! My favorite so far is their girl group medley. Have you seen it? It's awesome! They sang all of my fave girl groups, including my ultimate girl group bias Red Velvet! I also did a try not to laugh or smile challenge for Seventeen. Haha. You have to try it too! My bias is Mingyu, but each and every one of these boys catches my eye in some way shape or form! I love Seungkwan & DK's vocals! Jeonghan & Joshua are such handsome boys! S.Coups is such a good leader! Check out the videos below! Support a newbie kpop fan :)

• 2 weeks later...

Were you all able to see SEVENTEEN's special stage for U by Super Junior? I absolutely loved it! I can't say it enough. I am falling more and more for these boys. They are like a younger version of EXO. Haha. I had to do a reaction video for this because I just love SEVENTEEN so much. Please check it out :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Guys!

SEVENTEEN Patches 

5J52NCn.jpg ytDPg8x.jpg

If you think your denim shirt / jeans is so boring and need some patches and you love SEVENTEEN, then this is it!

Patches is definitely in trend right now and they are the cutest ever! 

OPEN INTERNATIONALLY 

1 patch = $5USD

BUY MORE THAN 3 Patches GET FREE SHIPPING

For more infos , go to this link HERE  !!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

can i just congratulate you guys on the awesome comeback that is Don't Wanna Cry, the song and the choreography are both soooooo good.

Also since the title impressed me I listened to the whole album and I'm so glad I did! "My I" is such a hidden gem! 

good job seventeen :heart:

Archived