[Drama 2016] Yeah, That's How It Is 그래, 그런거야 | 对,就是那样 | SBS @8.45pm KST

-jade-

YKh ask KSm ic she liked him I don't know how she sat there that long with a straight face because I spit tea all over my sheets laughing so hard had to change mattress pad sheets and pillow cases.. Couldn't help but laugh it seemed like it took every bit of 5 minutes for it to register what he said then she laugh now he;'s eyeing her I don't know if he's eyeing her to see if she's good enough for his brother or what.. The looks Ykh giving her say's something different to me.. Plus she got the cute Asst chefwanting to marry her showing his check book and all I say he's a day late and a dollar short even though young he could be the better choice for her..

Now the youngsters YSj and LNy she's has speed on him see he got out of dating her so quick using his G/parents as and excuse when he's actually scared we should know he's never had a girl interested in him he still sleeps with teddy's how did he finish military duties is beyond me. SMH I think a baby may come up between these two I thought we might hacve seen some action this episode seeing her mom is goine for the weekend.. It's only a matter of time before he starts to feel his feels let's just say he's a late bloomer..

Y Se Hyun and Yoo Ri I don't knbow what he was thinkinhg when he married that immature adult with the mentality of a 13 year old child I don't see how she will grow up nobody is teaching her to act her age.. I agree with hismom she needs to stay there and learn.. 

Now Y Se Hee and her husband Na Hyun Woo she should have known something was a little off with him they way he kept his distance from her and how angry he got when she mentioned a child..  I thought his fequent out of town and country trips was due to seeing his kid and mom but he wasn't even visiting them.. This man is sweet to his wife and talks gentle to her but his feels are cold in my opinion..

I kind of understand why HHk got mad at HMr the way she approach the subject with HHk and thought a gift would shut her up was totally wrong which left the two brothers arguing in front of the house.. Be mad HHk HMR needs to be the one apologising which we know she's not going to do because this will lead to having her husband haven't to give and apology to his brother and scolding her,, HMr tickled me reminding YKh about they trip to the woods..

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava Yes chingu I also can understand why HHK was upset with HMR about their in-laws living arrangement. instead of HMR texting she should've came over like everyone else did then HHK wouldn't be so uptight. and she has the right to be especially HMR coming over giving HHK money like that's really something in which I'm glad that she turned it down.

I'm also glad how Yoo Jae Ho defended his wife to his brother, but when HHK said her hubby probably said she was in the wrong. and the fact that HHK turned around and called JH a Doctor Wimp, she hurried up running to that door cutting the light out and said goodnight had me lol.

MR is selfish towards the family.  She is the oldest but she does nothing and she expects the youngest to do everythng.  She shrugged her duties and yes did not call or come by to help convince the grandparents sent a text? but then makes an appearance with gift cards Id be upset too.  She wants respect as someone older than Omma but she should also be deserving of it.  The husbands should have never gotten involved until there was blood (thats what my dad used to say about female fights).

Mr Serious is cute and I kinda agree with him.  Let everyone know this is what we are wanting to do so if there is a resistance from the grandparents they will know beforehand and decide what to do from there.  

@b2stsb2uty MR is not selfish she explained in the episode that she was the eldest in her family and she had to take care of parents and siblings, and she always worked to financially support them, so I completely understand where she is coming from. The parent's should've lived on their own until they got older and needed more help. It's too much of a burden for everyone.

On 02/05/2016 at 6:39 PM, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

@b2stsb2uty MR is not selfish she explained in the episode that she was the eldest in her family and she had to take care of parents and siblings, and she always worked to financially support them, so I completely understand where she is coming from. The parent's should've lived on their own until they got older and needed more help. It's too much of a burden for everyone.

Yes but thats her personal family not the one she married into.  Have you ever seen her do anything for the grandparents/ her inlaws?  Give an example?  She does bare minimum to help HK especially as the eldest living DIL.  If I'm wrong give me an example?  Would you like it better if I said she was lazy instead.  I'm sorry but HK was also the oldest of her family and she grew up on a farm, she had a career as a nurse but she stepped up to the plate and stayed at home for the parents in law and her family well being.  Sorry but even in this weeks episode when MR came over she didn't even help setting out dessert just waited to be served.

As a child growing up I only had one living granparent and it was my grandmother.  She lived on her own until she couldn't anymore and lived with one of my aunts thereafter until her passing, yet there was never a once a week my parents did not visit her even when she had dementia, we all took turns caring for her, buying food and supplies for her, paying for her caretaker, reading to her, turning her.  This is what family meands, when we are young and cannot do for ourselves or are slow in doing it we have our parents to help us, when we get old its out children's turn to do the same.  Its not a BURDEN its love concern and consideration for the family.

This is my opinion. 

I will be back to chat

The last two ep were really good. YR redeeming qualities now almost outshine her immature nature. She is definitely more mature than her mother as she explained what being a family means and how she felt about her mother's treatment of her late father that contrasts so sharply with the way she lives within her new family.

SJ is growing up too. I like NY for him, they fit andbalan each other out.

MR constantly disappoints. She prefers MH to stay single instead of with someone that loves him so she doesn't have to treat MS. Ko with respect as an elder wow I have no words. 

Is anyone else still watching?

19 hours ago, b2stsb2uty said:

The last two ep were really good. YR redeeming qualities now almost outshine her immature nature. She is definitely more mature than her mother as she explained what being a family means and how she felt about her mother's treatment of her late father that contrasts so sharply with the way she lives within her new family.

SJ is growing up too. I like NY for him, they fit andbalan each other out.

MR constantly disappoints. She prefers MH to stay single instead of with someone that loves him so she doesn't have to treat MS. Ko with respect as an elder wow I have no words. 

Is anyone else still watching?

I'm still watching chingu and I agree YR has matured a lot from the previous episodes that was getting on my last nerve lol. 

Hello all, I have found my favorite drama of the year for 2016 although it's not over yet.

I started watching this drama two weeks ago and now I have already watched until ep 29. Unlike most of the viewer, I actually enjoy watching Yoo Ri. Yes, she is immature but she childishly loves Se Hyun. I find her character so refreshing maybe bcoz I like Wang Ji Hye as an actress. Her and Se Hyun scenes are my favorite :wub:. I like how he's so strict when it comes to her immature actions and at the same time, I think he likes her. But he looks more like :D "I will just marry her coz we have been together for 3 years and she's so in love with me rather than finding a new one". They look good together coz both are so tall, YR is like 5' 7" and SH seems like he's over 6'. SH looks so good with suite. I was shipping them so hard but he's actually married in real life. :o Kinda glad I started it after 30/60 eps have aired. 

Someone needs to show up for Seo Ji Hye soon, writer KSH is just keeping her as sad and emotional character until now. Upcoming episodes are also gonna be about the youngest son and Nam Gyu Ri character. (Sorry about not using their characters' name, i don't remember anymore. :P 

It's funny how Grandpa went up to kiss Grandma after seeing SH and YR kissing in the garden. LOL this drama releases my stress away. I just want to leave some press con. pics.s2u5f6u462flujte8pjuhuroa10bheq1.jpg leave some  e51qr6fchjtjfzmm020l1kumuxw8ol2s.jpg

0bmuf4f0j7nt6id3n9yyaq8clgoplhtk.jpg

37 minutes ago, gg9whitediamond said:

Hello all, I have found my favorite drama of the year for 2016 although it's not over yet. I started watching this drama two weeks ago and now I have already watched until ep 29. Unlike most of the viewer, I actually enjoy watching Yoo Ri. Yes, she is immature but she really loves Se Hyun. I find her character so refreshing. Her and Se Hyun scenes are my favorite :wub:. I like how he's so strict when it comes to her immature actions and at the same time, I think he likes her. But he looks more like :D "I will just marry her coz we have been together for 3 years and she's so in love with me rather than finding a new one". They look good together coz both are so tall, YR is like 5ft7in and SH seems like he's over 6ft. I was shipping them so hard but he's actually married in real life. :o Kinda glad I started it after 30/60 eps have aired. 

@gg9whitediamond  I also love this drama it's really different from the others I watch.. 

Yes YR is very very immature but my favorite couple is SH little brother and whats her name the one the mother trying to live her life through her youngest daughter.. I think she will come up pregnant from this outting they on.. 

12 minutes ago, valsava said:

@gg9whitediamond  I also love this drama it's really different from the others I watch.. 

Yes YR is very very immature but my favorite couple is SH little brother and whats her name the one the mother trying to live her life through her youngest daughter.. I think she will come up pregnant from this outting they on.. 

Yeah, it seems like she's going to pregnant. Nam Gyu Ri is so pretty during her 49Days period. Now her face is so stiff when she's crying. 

10 minutes ago, gg9whitediamond said:

Yeah, it seems like she's going to pregnant. Nam Gyu Ri is so pretty during her 49Days period. Now her face is so stiff when she's crying. 

I also noticed her crying scene it just wasn't there but I just knew they would get caught by his mom but it's her mom that catches them..They was always one step ahead 

@glacee

3 hours ago, glacee said:

I just want to know WTF was the aunt riding? Is that why she doesn't need a man and never married? :w00t:

I seriously cracked up at this comment, cuz those were my EXACT thoughts! Hahahahahaha. I can't believe how OBSESSED the family is about hooking up Minho with Miss Kang! Talk about meddlesome, I don't blame him for being so angry! All that poor guy wants is to be left alone, Thank you Very Much! 

I too love this Kdrama, I can't believe how this drama hits me at the heart. It's so real and just gives out great moral values in each episode. The scene where grandma reprimands Yoo Ri for looking down on the maid---was so touching. I cried, couldn't stop!  Still Yoo Ri--has to grow, I do love her ability to bounce back at being scolded when she makes mistake.

Then Se Hee meeting her husband's son was so brave. Their encounter shows Se Hee's ability to forgive! Such a huge-huge heart! I remember crying with her and just joining her misery at finding out her husband had a hidden son and that his family was in on it! The punishment she heaped on him--he deserved it! But through the episodes, I thought basically if he really loved her so much that he was so afraid, I probably would understand his fears! ...but it does help to tell the truth in the very beginning. The feeling of betrayal just is hard to get over! Luckily Se Hee is slowly turning around and hopefully in the future will invite that lonely child into their home and join her huge lovable family.  

Dont you all just hate how the whole mess of eldest bro Min Ho being forced to get attached to Soo Mi! Both of them put in the spot of embarrassing situations! That middle brother Kyung Hobwon't quit and how he forces everybody to join his schemes or gets everybody in troublesome situations with his auntie in tow! Hopefully Soo Mi will return to the restaurant and forgive everyone! 

And for Seo Ji Hye-Ju Sun--I love her in her previous dramas--I hope eventually there will be a LOVELINE for her and that he will be the Prince Charming in this drama, would that be too much to ask? Or will she end up a lonely widow taking care of her pop in law this whole show-I hope not!  Maybe she'll meet some nasty chaebol and put him in his place that he will fall madly in love with her! 

As for Soo Hee, that money manager looks like he's not giving up on her! As for Na Young and Se Joon, it looks like he is more mature than her! Now mother Tae Her has caught them! Can't wait! Oh by the way, don't you all think this mother-daughter match up is do on the target-they look so alike! 

So on to the future, I hope more people will like this drama as it moves forward.  Aja-Aja to the team! Thanks all!

Hello everyone! I'm back :P... in with this drama and this thread. Thanks all, for your insights/updates/etc. Love reading them :PKeep on!

I'm so glad the initial disappointment I had with certain development has evolved into something more interesting and credulous, although IMO still pretty off-the-wall so far. But well, that's probably a trademark of this awesome writer-nim :) One wonders why this drama still could not pick up awesome reception with the SK viewers. Will it before the end of its run? I hope so.

Still have much to catch up , on the drama and this thread. M/w, here's a piece of latest news...

05/27/2016 KOREA HERALD ENT - YTHII. Solving Family Disputes With Conflict Solutions.

KXSb9Js.jpg

CR: Korea Herald LINK

@joccu NY mom is always over the top.  Look at the way she dresses, her skirts and dresses are shorter than NY and her heels are higher than NY.  I dislike the way she is always screaming and her behaviourr really turns me off.  She has no basic manners  Yes she loves NY, but NY is not her and cant possibly her dreams out for her.  I wish SJ just calls the police the next time she comes to the store and causes a ruckus.  Or better yet copy her and make a ruckus at the coffee shop during peak hours like she did at hospital and convenience store.

MR is as always selfish.  She does not want Min Ho to marry becuase she would be lower on the hierarchy esp to someone who is younger than her and who also works for her.  Wow don't let the man be happy so you can continue to be called hyungnim when you do nothing to deserve that title.  Ah she is being so rude.  I find it ironic that when she did not want to take care of parents and she had an argument with HK she used the I'm older and higher up on the family hierarchy claim to win the argument. (knowing that she was wrong) now when she is show that same respect she demanded from HK to SM she cant stand it til she is almost choking on her own saliva.  I think Halmoni will have to step in to again to smoothe this one over.

Finally, lets talk about the winning moment of this weekend's episode.  Min Ho, man does he have swag.  He looks at Soo Mi and tells her he is not always gentle and holds onto her as the camera pans away.  WHAT! I wish I how how to insert gifs.  Man I almost choked when I saw that.  It was the best.

There are 5 other things I wanted to talk about that we all can discuss:

1. JI Sun

2. How happy Se Hee is with her husband's son.

3. Se Hyun (WHAT ARE YOU DOING?)

4. So Hee old classmate vs. potential husband

5. Soo Mi ( I kinda feel that she manipulated MH to marry her but then I'm happy they married.  I'm conflicted)

What do you guys think?  Let's talk about it.

Archived