Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

I thought hype had died down and then we got 20k votes...so maybe it's not. :P  We are just waiting for the link to appear.

This contest does run way too long though.  

And Viki is working on subs... might be fun to rewatch it on there!  And leave comments. :D   So far, they only have ep. 1 and 2 done though. 

• Like 3

Good point! They're way off schedule from what they said in the beginning though. 

Viki finally got the license?! YES! I've been waiting for that! Part of the fun of watching on Viki is getting to read all the comments people post. Lol. 

12 hours ago, melissala said:

I thought hype had died down and then we got 20k votes...so maybe it's not. :P  We are just waiting for the link to appear.

This contest does run way too long though.  

And Viki is working on subs... might be fun to rewatch it on there!  And leave comments. :D   So far, they only have ep. 1 and 2 done though. 

wow i hope we can get the viki version too. it would be nice to watch it all over again, with a slightly different translation hehe. addiction is real. :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, fangurling123 said:

Yes indeed @miri13.  At this rate we will be watching the next Reply before the voting link appears.  LOL.

Hilarious!  Pointed and true.  Comments and humor like this make this thread special.  Fighting!

• Like 2

Because someone already mention about dramabeans predict about the future husband. I will added ! 

Jung-hwan is far less of an open book, but I started to love his character the moment he chased after those bullies while planning the perfect rescue… and then totally chickened out. That made him seem human, and I could see that we’ll be peeling back his layers one at a time. His character type reeks of Garbage Oppa—the strong, (infuriatingly) silent type who never says what he feels and never takes credit for things. I HAVE A FEELING HE'll BE BREAKING HEART LEFT AND RIGHT BEFORE WE'RE THROUGH. 

• Like 1

I think so too... no worries... just came home too...

One thing I don't get in this episode... why would JH's mom still tried to ised the iron when they have the means to buy a new one? She loves her husband that much to still use the iron?

Is banana really that expensive in Korea? Why is it so special to them? I can't understand this concern since I'm from the Philippines and bananas are very common here.

• Like 1

LOL! DR can distinguish between the sounds of the cars and that's how he knows TK is back. 

Awww. TK barely takes his eyes off DS when he comes to give her the fruit. He just loves when she's fussing over him too.

@cooleet I think she just tries to use it out of love. It's obvious when you see the cord that it would be useless to even try. 

I'm not sure about the bananas. They're very cheap here as well. Does Korea have the climate to grow them or are they imported? Might just be too expensive for DS's family if they're imported. 

DS so happy with her new shoes... I remembered my mom telling me that before when they were young, since they were poor, if they have new shoes for school she would wear slippers while going to school and just wear the shoes when she's in school. 

So many blessings for the Sung family in this episode. DS got a banana and new shoes. The debt was paid and they're living normally now... 

• Like 2

I don't think it's creepy at all. Pretty sure the whole conversation just takes place in his head; it's just shown as aloud for our benefit. It's no different than people leaving facebook posts on pages for deceased friends and family or writing them letters. Just the only way of [one sided] communication. I wonder what made him think of his dad at that specific time though. 

The faces of the kids when they see the food laden table. Lol! They automatically think it's the end of the world. 

It's so uncommon they think the worst... hehehehe...

Notice DS in school. Her mom bought her new shoes but she still used her old shoes...

Funny how DS class loved their adviser while DR's class hated his dad... hahahahaha

• Like 1

Oh! This is the episode with the new class president! We get to see the responsible side of DS now. Poor DR, he has no luck. Of all the homeroom teachers they could have been assigned, it had to be his dad. :lol:

Edit: Maybe it's not the episode I'm thinking of...

Hard to tell, they all kind of blur together. Lol.