Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

1 hour ago, rynn_peace said:

Video "Eonamtaek! Hyeri's husband is Park Bo Gum. The deep kiss that confirms each other's hearts" has 2.075.888 views in naver

Link

Netizen's comments :

[+21.808/-3.380] Aside from who is the husband, this kiss scene makes me crazy.. the best scene throughout reply 1988

[+14.732/-3.269] Give a shout for SunTaek!!!!!!! Kekekekekekekeke

[+14.186/-2.512] I really screamed when I watched this scene.

[+13.443/-3.726] I know it would be 'eonamtaek'.... ❤

[+12.452/-3.054] I know it would be eonamtaek!!! The winner Taek!! I'm so proud of you ❤

[+11.896/-2.614] Taek~ah you're awesome

[+10.151/-2.231] Taek~ah please don't make my heart stops beating

have someone posted this on MT? BEcause i reallly wanna post it. I think teamtaek should be more vocal though, screw baduk etiquette, I won't let you mess with TaekSun or Reply writers. Feeling so frustated reading the main thread..

• Like 16

Reply 1988 makes me nostalgic for late 80's South Korea. And I've never even lived there in that era. I guess this is why our withdrawal is severe. We are longing for a place that is no longer there.

Like how youth is precious because it passes, Reply 1988 is also precious because it ends. For 3 months this series has given me so many feelings, topped with the feeling of absolute euphoria on episode 19. I somewhat understand why our sister ship is trying to reason out why things didn't happen the way they wanted. If even us TK/DS shippers have difficulties letting go and feeling deep sadness, they must feel even more so.

Posting here knowing I am in the companies of those who have loved the relationship of TK/DS is therapeutic. I guess me myself is also finding ways to lift this heaviness in my heart. One day I would reminisce, I would remember this time. When a series (and a character: Choi Taek) deeply grabbed my heart and how I was in the company of the most brilliant, funny, supportive and creative group of friends ever. And that's you guys, roommates :heart:

• Like 22

13 minutes ago, pixiemoondust said:

I can't quite put my finger into it, Bogummy seems to dissolve easily and eerily from being a fluffball of a puppy to a man with gravitas in seconds. And I am not talking about the characters he plays. Must be because he's almost always the maknae -- at work or at home. Aegyo just comes naturally to him. But when he gets serious. Bam. Hot. Anyone else who noticed that too?

I can't help but imagine he will age to be a hot middle aged man one day, once he come back from military, his manly side will show very clearly

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, pixiemoondust said:

I can't quite put my finger into it, Bogummy seems to dissolve easily and eerily from being a fluffball of a puppy to a man with gravitas in seconds. And I am not talking about the characters he plays. Must be because he's almost always the maknae -- at work or at home. Aegyo just comes naturally to him. But when he gets serious. Bam. Hot. Anyone else who noticed that too?

Yes, he is such a good actor!i think he can play any character :). Too bad we didn't get to see how Taek proposed to DS

• Like 6

Yes... DS this is so you...hihihiihihi ^_____^

"Friends just sleep in another bed
And friends don't treat me like you do
Well I know that there's a limit to everything
But my friends won't love me like you
No, my friends won't love me like you"

Credit to the owner.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, bluesteyes said:

I dont care about being mean I just cant take it anymore. Since the drama already end but they seem to discredit Choi Taek and even Park Bo Gum. Im sorry.

It's ok, just let them be. They are just bitter melons. Both characters JH & Taek were amazing. Its sad how fans twisted JH's words about Hyeri's crying to mean that she wanted him to be the husband. I mean it was a beautiful confession and in the moment I would've cried myself. I would have chosen both :P can't a girl have it all? Lol

• Like 5

1 minute ago, trashoppaya said:

Yes, he is such a good actor!i think he can play any character :). Too bad we didn't get to see how Taek proposed to DS

oh my @trashoppaya , did you miss the golden turtle scene? That was it hahaha.

who needs grandiose declarations, saranghae forever and ever is all DS needs from TK. 

• Like 8

sorry anyone can tell me if hyeri said something about our bogum? also i think it's time to start fanfiction! i am not good but if any kind sould can do some i think all of us in this tread will be happy even a r-rated one hohohoho :) pervi me! heartoppaya where are you! chingu!

40 minutes ago, bluesteyes said:

Junghwan Main lead my richard simmons. Lol. If he is indeed the main lead and the story center is about the main do not get the girl, he will get nice treatment from writer and pd right? Until the end the one that got nice treatment is Choi Taek. The fact that they treat PBG and choi taek character in special treatment makes me understand that PBG is a big deal in this drama and Choi Taek will remain the best character ever created.

I'm really a fan of your temper :D.

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

I can't help but imagine he will age to be a hot middle aged man one day, once he come back from military, his manly side will show very clearly

You're right, military service will do this man-child a lot of good. But looking at his career trajectory right now, the way it's just started to skyrocket he might not go early. Or he may do what Hyun Bin did, do a lot of film work and other campaigns prior to enlistmnet and come back like he never left.

• Like 5