Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

1 hour ago, EMM! said:

Let's all cry together.. while reading this T___________T

I seriously teared up while reading and proof-reading T_________T

He deserves all the love in world. I hope people love him way past just his Junghwan role. I really hope fans see wayyyyyyy past just that one role. He works hard at every single role he was given, and he just deserves. every. single. fan. of. his. in. this. world.

---------

[TRANS] “On the day when I first met Ryu Jun Yeol” - Lee Ji Young (Max Movie, Feb 2016)
To share, please go to: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/138202040050/

The first time Max Movie met Ryu Jun Yeol for <Socialphobia>, he still has no agency nor a manager, and he found our studio by himself by riding a bus. He then greeted me and also gave me his name card, which he took out from his bag. On the name card, there is a picture of Ryu Jun Yeol smiling with his braces shown at a place similar to the Ssangmundong road. It contains his name, birth date, mobile phone number, email address, and even packed with his filmography list. To receive a name card from an actor, it was my first experience. “Did you make it by yourself?” “Yes! I should introduce myself with this.” Ryu Jun Yeol is surely different. Ryu Jun Yeol’s eyes widened of curiosity after hearing that I am in charge of interviewing Rookie actors. “Among the rookie actors you have interviewed, was there anyone who have become superstar?” “There is none yet. Please Ryu Jun Yeol, be one.” And he smiled until his eyes vanished in one line. “It will be good if it happens.” he answered. That was the story of April 2015. Few months later, he really became a superstar.

Right now, he doesn’t need to give out his own name card anymore. I am not sure if the story of his “handmade name card” already became a memory. But Ryu Jun Yeol’s passion and sincerity still has not change. If I meet him again, I need to get a sign on that valuable and rare name card. And I really want to say this to him, “you’ve really become a superstar.”

On the contrary, this put a smile on my face. Why is he so adorable?! I love that passion in him. Making his own name card as a newbie. I want to give him a pat on his back, a peck on his cheek. He made it within such a short time. So proud of him!

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, ryuxuri said:

@luffypyon @MrsRyu @fairy_pillow I am indonesian too :D

I'm not sure about indonesia fan base but i think you guys can visit this blog http://www.clover-blossoms.com It may not all about junyeol but the admin is crazily in love with junyeoli and she updates a lot about this lovely namja in bahasa. 

Ps: i have a feeling that one of you is the owner lol =D

uhm I shy to admid that my blog HAHHAHAHA :D

You know I really love Ryu JUn Yeol :wub:

btw I just made a twitter acc for RJY INA fans @ryujunyeol_ina because so many fans ask me to make one, if you want to be admin, please tell me guys because i cant handle it if it just me LOL

• Like 20

Guys If my post is inappropriate please notify me i will delete it later

But i just want to share this clip i find on Twitter Hyeri interview HK media when they ask "In reply 1988 which male actor close to you ideal type ?"  and she answer "All is good but i think Kim Junghwan is so close"

I'm sorry if my post make anyone is not satisfied.But i think it's not Wrong right ? If i ship them so hard

• Like 14

Ryu Jun Yeol has it in him to be the next Ha Jung Woo and even more. That man (from his Vapp and TAXI interviews) has a wise head on his shoulders, the  maturity and the discipline of a man who knows what it is to be a part of failure before the current stupendous success came his way. You can literally view from his interview talks that he is aware of both his struggling phase and his celebratory success now. He is as candid as one can get. And I wish, that YOF makes him even more popular than he is now and that he outshines every one(*cough* GKP...PBG...*cough*), but not JB (AJH)oppa....Hahaha... I love those KIM brothers!!!

i.jpg

o.jpg

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, ryuxuri said:

@luffypyon @MrsRyu @fairy_pillow I am indonesian too :D

I'm not sure about indonesia fan base but i think you guys can visit this blog http://www.clover-blossoms.com It may not all about junyeol but the admin is crazily in love with junyeoli and she updates a lot about this lovely namja in bahasa. 

Ps: i have a feeling that one of you is the owner lol =D

i think Airin Hazuki (the owner of Clover-blossoms blog) is on this thread as well.. :D

i also read on her twitter that she want to make Twitter fan base for Indonesian fans.. really happy to know that..

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, arserith said:

I really like Ryu Jun Yeol as an actor.

I am just sad when I read a lot of negative comments on the writer of Reply 1988. I know and accept that there are valid criticisms on the way the drama was written. However, this is the same writer that contributed in creating Junghwan, which allowed RJY to show the depth of his acting skills, and his charisma.  So no need for the hate. 

In his words, let's love.

Actually I attribute his fame to the PD instead (and of course Junyeol's acting). The scriptwriter's mis-steps (to me, that is writing future scenes in interview format) does help because everyone who has fallen for JH's charm and start taking notice of JunYeol now feels sad for him and want him to be their husbands instead :P  That said, I don't hate her. I still like her creation of the families and friendship theme in the drama. 

In any case, am just glad for the discovery of RJY from this drama.  

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, MrsRyu said:

btw I just made a twitter acc for RJY INA fans @ryujunyeol_ina because so many fans ask me to make one, if you want to be admin, please tell me guys because i cant handle it if it just me LOL

wahhh.. its you Airin..?? i have followed your blog for years..thank you very much for sharing.. i will support you always.. with your blog and RJY fan base as well.. fighting to share his love.. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, fairy_pillow said:

wahhh.. its you Airin..?? i have followed your blog for years..thank you very much for sharing.. i will support you always.. with your blog and RJY fan base as well.. fighting to share his love.. 

yes thats my blog :)

i will try my best, even i dont know how to start it (its first time i make something like this LOL).

I need preparation for RJY INA twitter acc, so i make it private, tonight i will opened it again XD

• Like 6

15 hours ago, EMM! said:

Let's all cry together.. while reading this T___________T

I seriously teared up while reading and proof-reading T_________T

He deserves all the love in world. I hope people love him way past just his Junghwan role. I really hope fans see wayyyyyyy past just that one role. He works hard at every single role he was given, and he just deserves. every. single. fan. of. his. in. this. world.

---------

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

[TRANS] “On the day when I first met Ryu Jun Yeol” - Lee Ji Young (Max Movie, Feb 2016)
To share, please go to: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/138202040050/

Source: Max Movie e-magazine
Translations by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please do not translate to other languages or re-post without our permission.
Don’t forget to credit Eyes on RYU!
Thank you!

The first time Max Movie met Ryu Jun Yeol for <Socialphobia>, he still has no agency nor a manager, and he found our studio by himself by riding a bus. He then greeted me and also gave me his name card, which he took out from his bag. On the name card, there is a picture of Ryu Jun Yeol smiling with his braces shown at a place similar to the Ssangmundong road. It contains his name, birth date, mobile phone number, email address, and even packed with his filmography list. To receive a name card from an actor, it was my first experience. “Did you make it by yourself?” “Yes! I should introduce myself with this.” Ryu Jun Yeol is surely different. Ryu Jun Yeol’s eyes widened of curiosity after hearing that I am in charge of interviewing Rookie actors. “Among the rookie actors you have interviewed, was there anyone who have become superstar?” “There is none yet. Please Ryu Jun Yeol, be one.” And he smiled until his eyes vanished in one line. “It will be good if it happens.” he answered. That was the story of April 2015. Few months later, he really became a superstar.

Right now, he doesn’t need to give out his own name card anymore. I am not sure if the story of his “handmade name card” already became a memory. But Ryu Jun Yeol’s passion and sincerity still has not change. If I meet him again, I need to get a sign on that valuable and rare name card. And I really want to say this to him, “you’ve really become a superstar"

Sigh...This man really...:tears: I wish him all the happiness in the world

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, MrsRyu said:

Chingu~~~ i just made a Instagram acc for RJY INA fans @ryusdb_ina .kekekekekeke, and if you wan to be admin too, please tell me chingu~~ because i really newbie to be admin:wub:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Richi07 said:

Chingu~~~ i just made a Instagram acc for RJY INA fans @ryusdb_ina .kekekekekeke, and if you wan to be admin too, please tell me chingu~~ because i really newbie to be admin:wub:

OMG! thats  so good :)

i will share it later in RJY INA twitter. I also really newbie here LOL. Are you want to be admin in twitter to? we can :wub:

• Like 5

9 hours ago, arserith said:

I really like Ryu Jun Yeol as an actor.

I am just sad when I read a lot of negative comments on the writer of Reply 1988. I know and accept that there are valid criticisms on the way the drama was written. However, this is the same writer that contributed in creating Junghwan, which allowed RJY to show the depth of his acting skills, and his charisma.  

In his words, let's love.

First of all, I notice it's your first post. Welcome to Soompi chingu yah~ ;)
I'm ( WE'RE actually lol) mad cuz the feeling of being cheated by the writer - LWJ is too much to handle. YES! we do love how beautiful the whole story was written EXCEPT JH's fate, it was bitter as hell! :( Seriously, I wouldn't richard simmons if she didn't make character JH that *perfect * (to me) since ep 1. But hell no, she made a big hole named KJH, pushed the viewers down and buried us alive. 
My heart rate was like this when I knew JH wasn't the husband: \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\______________________________________!!! RIP my poor heart! 

Until now, Idk if I love that man because he is a cute Gae Jung Pal or an actor who came from no where and stole our hearts by his unique charisma! As long as I can see his @#$%^&*())(*&^%$ face regularly, I'M GOOD! :phew: 

P/s: I just changed my ID name, my previous was Vy Ho (I signed up by FB) :D 

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, phadungpon said:

But i just want to share this clip i find on Twitter Hyeri interview HK media when they ask "In reply 1988 which male actor close to you ideal type ?"  and she answer "All is good but i think Kim Junghwan is so close"

I'm sorry if my post make anyone is not satisfied.But i think it's not Wrong right ? If i ship them so hard

It's okay as long as it's Ryu Jun Yeol related. And we all know Kim Jung Hwan is a part of Ryu Jun Yeol too. We only suggest there's no comment about other shipper related (ex: TaekxDeoksun) and husband analysis anymore in this thread to keep positive vibes for all of us.

P.S: I ship him with Hyeri too :D, I'll probably ship him with any actress in the future and I also ship him with myself in my dream ( we make our own movie every night :D:D:D )

• Like 13

14 hours ago, phadungpon said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

just happened read in the askfm of reply_88 twit, someone ask whether Hyeri called Park Bogum as taek / husband d which reply_88 said she did. as she also referring Choi sungwoon as Naeul, and  Ryu Junyeol as Kim Junghwan. so i take  conclusion, she really did meaning RJY.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Richi07 said:

how great... thank you so much.. i have followed that IG... much love for uri Ryu Jun Yeol... :wub::wub:

• Like 4

Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread but been following from the MT of R88 and JH x DS thread... *waves* ^_^ I made a soompi acc ages ago and never bothered to use it, and now that I want to join here I made a new one since I forgot my old acc lol. 

11 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

It's okay as long as it's Ryu Jun Yeol related. And we all know Kim Jung Hwan is a part of Ryu Jun Yeol too. We only suggest there's no comment about other shipper related (ex: TaekxDeoksun) and husband analysis anymore in this thread to keep positive vibes for all of us.

P.S: I ship him with Hyeri too :D, I'll probably ship him with any actress in the future and I also ship him with myself in my dream ( we make our own movie every night :D:D:D )

Since you mentioned about shipping him w/ any actress in the future, I'm curious whether you guys have any names in mind? Actress(es) that you want to see work with him in the future.. I've been wondering about this :3 I'm okay with any actress but personally would love to see him with Park Boyoung or Kim Seulgi xD

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, honeylime said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread but been following from the MT of R88 and JH x DS thread... *waves* ^_^ I made a soompi acc ages ago and never bothered to use it, and now that I want to join here I made a new one since I forgot my old acc lol. 

Since you mentioned about shipping him w/ any actress in the future, I'm curious whether you guys have any names in mind? Actress(es) that you want to see work with him in the future.. I've been wondering about this :3 I'm okay with any actress but personally would love to see him with Park Boyoung or Kim Seulgi xD

I like to see him act with Park boyoung too, and then Kang sora, Moon Chaewoon, Moon geunyoung...

actress which is not just pretty but also have good acting talent on their shoulder.

• Like 6