Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

:wub::wub::wub: Oh Ryu. My eyes are on Ryu!! Can't take my eyes off of Ryu! :lol: [poor my punny skill]:sweatingbullets:

Though I dislike the R88 ending, I must thank this drama to let Ryu Jun Yeol's acting skill shine! Every eye blinking, every sigh, every stare, every smirk/forced smile/secret smile/happy smile of Jung Hwan character, RYJ portrays it perfectly. Very impressive for a newbie actor <3 He made me fall in love with him just like how I loved Jung Woo's acting skill of Oppaya; if not even more. RJY is not your typical handsome/cute/pretty boy but he's soooo suave and charming in his own way that captivates his fans and his audience. And His soft and gentle voice when he did the confesion/conclusion of his one-sided love sounds so heartwarming like earcandy xD.. Sorry my terms of endearment are so weird..

Does anyone know if Socialphobia has English sub? I'd love to watch it to see how he impressed the R88 PDnim to cast him. 

Can't wait for his future projects <3 

• Like 14

IG followers reached  ONE MILLION, 1,000,000 DAEBAK...need to count the zeros...

C-JeS must be very happy that they find a GEM, he has 5-6 movies to be in theaters this year, some were shoot even in 2014/early 2015 when he's not in C-JeS...he's so worth investing...

(Old piece of news:  Ryu Jun Yeol Joins C-JeS Entertainment,   2015-07-08 http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=23573 )

Off topic: most 1988 young actors got important movie roles, some are newly signed! Really great news,  Chung-mo-ro is so young and energetic with the 88 team! 

Update...to show C-JeS love to RJY and other C-JeS actors, they gave out 1500 thai money in envelop (abt 50000KRW)  to each staff in Phuket (around 120 of them)...though it's a small money...hahaha...but it's really funny to give out money...and show their gratitude...and love to their C-JeS members i guess...

(http://www.instiz.net/pt/3534637)

Maybe some could do a full translation later, I'm too happy and want to share it now :)

• Like 20

38 minutes ago, EMM! said:

[TRANS] Ryu Jun Yeol - Marie Claire Korea Interview (Feb 2016)
for the full article translation, please go to: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/137798510115/trans-ryu-jun-yeol-marie-claire-korea

THANK YOU LADIES!!! Now I'm just falling deeper and deeper into oppa's charms :wub: Such an awesome guy, I really hope his career goes well.

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, EMM! said:

Ryu Jun Yeol was revealed to have passed the Reply 1988 auditions by himself, without the aid of CJeS entertainment. Meaning, he got his role on his own and was not yet signed in any agency that time.

This is seriously T_______T daebak T___T

I have no more words left for him.. he is just an angel sent down from heaven for everyone to love. :)

This guy is really something. Now I'm in serious fangirl mode.
Junyeol oppa I love you :heart:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, nicegirl99 said:

Update...to show C-JeS love to RJY and other C-JeS actors, they gave out 150 thai money in envelop (abt 50000KRW)  to each staff in Phuket (around 120 of them)...though it's a small money...hahaha...but it's really funny to give out money...and show their gratitude...and love to their C-JeS members i guess...

(http://www.instiz.net/pt/3534637)

Maybe some could do a full translation later, I'm too happy and want to share it now :)

Does the topic say 1,500 baht? I'm not sure cuz I couldn't read Korean. But if it's 1,500 baht it's quite a lot since everything here is kinda cheap.

• Like 3

On 1/22/2016 at 5:21 PM, littledonita said:

Does the topic say 1,500 baht? I'm not sure cuz I couldn't read Korean. But if it's 1,500 baht it's quite a lot since everything here is kinda cheap.

Yes, the article said 1500 baht.:D

whoops, i thought I was the one who typed it down wrong! ^^;

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, littledonita said:

oh yup, should be 1500 baht, abt 50000won, it's not a big money in Korea i think, the total sum is not a big amt for C-JEs, coz they discussed and think too much will become a burden for the one who received the gift...they said it is around 5 times of foot massage services there~~~^^ glad that things in Phuket is cheap, so they can spend freely~~

The whole crew are coming back tmr? it's freezingly cold in Korea, wish they have a warm welcome back home~~

• Like 9

Spoiler

One of the staff expresses, they are happy with this too, since the amount is not burdensome at all, yet they still can enjoy some refreshment from mini market and also got massage. Whatta great choice of Cjes. 

3 artists joined in one production is very rare opportunity, and three of them do incredibly well in the drama. put aside the return the agency got from them but the agency only wants to shows gratitude that the staffs and production team really took care of their artists really well. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, EMM! said:

More updates~~

Ryu Jun Yeol was revealed to have passed the Reply 1988 auditions by himself, without the aid of CJeS entertainment. Meaning, he got his role on his own and was not yet signed in any agency that time.

I have no more words left for him.. he is just an angel sent down from heaven for everyone to love. :)

I heard about this a while back. It's so cool. He got the a leading role in Reply 1988 without any agency backing. It's pure acting ability. PD Shin ain't joking when he said RJY impromptu acting beats all 100 people who has auditioned. He must be very impressed. 

And thanks for the translation of Marie Claire interview. I swear this guy is not real. He's so down to earth! And he makes me a slacker. Waking up at 5am every morning to wash rice?! WHAT?! 

So... where can we see that video about him washing rice at 5am? 

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I heard about this a while back. It's so cool. He got the a leading role in Reply 1988 without any agency backing. It's pure acting ability. PD Shin ain't joking when he said RJY impromptu acting beats all 100 people who has auditioned. He must be very impressed. 

And thanks for the translation of Marie Claire interview. I swear this guy is not real. He's so down to earth! And he makes me a slacker. Waking up at 5am every morning to wash rice?! WHAT?! 

So... where can we see that video about him washing rice at 5am? 

Me too. I am in a serious fangirl mode now. 

Can somebody please share the rice washing video? Thanks in advance.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, parkangel said:

Me too. I am in a serious fangirl mode now. 

Can somebody please share the rice washing video? Thanks in advance.

What rice washing are we talking about now??? IDK what it is, but I want to see it too...

@yumeaki (sorry, couldn't quote you because you put IG link which I can't delete) Haha, but I don't think it is the dental where he use braces. I looked up the IG account before, and they have k-celeb pictures. I think RJY is just one of their model. Btw, my baby Seo Inguk is in it too. So I guess they choose particular husband of Reply series (I don't care about the 1988 ending, he is the husband for me. Doksun's or mine, doesn't really matter. He is the husband).

• Like 10

3 hours ago, EMM! said:

[TRANS] Ryu Jun Yeol - Marie Claire Korea Interview (Feb 2016)
for the full article translation, please go to: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/137798510115/trans-ryu-jun-yeol-marie-claire-korea

-------------------

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK FOR THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW TRANSLATIONS <3

More updates~~

HEOL DAEBAK URI JUNYEOL !!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

tumblr_o13lg7yxFx1uhjmkto1_400.gif 

• Like 10