Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

3 hours ago, Vy Ho said:

I moved to this thread to avoid anything about Kim JungHwan in AM88 because the ending was a BIG JOKE for me and I COULDN'T EXCEPT it. Yes my friends, I'm still bitter about that and you probably won't see me in our "almost 700 pages" house aigan. But I realize the one that I truly care is RYU JUN YEOL who portrayed perfectly Kim Jung Hwan - a man in TV drama and the producers used him to fool us => I left either JH x DS or MT threads to move on because it's not healthy for me to stay there.

When I thought I could finally find peace in my poor heart again, there were bunch of people and articles which talked about how TK deserved to be the husband and they were asking JH-DS shippers to except the truth, stop bashing TK and not be pissed just because JH is not the husband from everywhere in my country- Vietnamese community. :blink::blink: Can they just please...?! I swear they were the ones who put fire on my head again after I was struggling to get over it. Don't play the victims to me, the "people who I don't wanna mention". THEY'RE EVERYWHERE GODS DAMN IT!

Gosh! I richard simmons wish that time would go fast and people would forget this damn couple war. Everything of AM88 was so beautiful written except the love story. I even used my all positive thinking to watch the last episode and it wasn't that bad (except the parts "which you guys have already known"). 

Ok let me just move on, throw all sh!tty things in my head and comeback to this sexy namja! ;) 

I come from Vietnam,too. Is thing really that bad on Kites forum? I decided not to get there since ep 17. There are just wars and very mean comments, especially from the T-DS shippers. I really can't stand them. All my focus now is on RJY and this thread. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, ricenamja said:

RJY WKorea omggggg :love:

@Richi07 eppppp I was so happy because Jiyong's my main bias and judging his character, he would definitely root for Junghwan :P #TeamJunghwan

@wasted_youth it's not just your feeling thought, my feeling said it too, i think Jiyoung watching and he is #teamjunghwan too. kekekekeke:w00t:

@ricenamja kekekekekkekekke, i really happy too chingu because Jiyoung my bias too but my main bias right now is RJY kekekekkeke* too falling deep in RJY eyes:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:* BTW THE PHOTO SOOOOO HANDSOME URI NATIONAL HUSBAND JUNYEOLLLL~~~~~~

giphy.gif 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, mojobobo said:

HAHAHA the advert lololololol!!!!!! 

Ahh I see I wonder what rumours though..our oppa is so nice who is spreading rumours about him!

I read in a naver article comment that some people spread rumors by posting comments in an article/forums pretending to be the staffs of R1988 and say that RJY treat the staffs badly etc. I'm not sure the details, but that's what I understand. :( 

When i think back...writer nim really like tragic love or someone who love so much while the other dont think so.. 

For example 1997 hoya's character...a guy that describe as gay who only had feeling for yj..

1994 chilbong who learn about family and love from najung and family but end up not be acceptance even tought he try hard...

And now in 1988 jung hwan character...maybe there are 50% chance for jung hwan be thw husband...but never tought that uri oppa were so good.. his such a germ...

But since jun yeol oppa ask we to move on i will..but sometime before i still keeping what if he the husband or what about he meet someone who only had eye on him.....

Its hard to move oppa...you did such brialiant art to potray jung hwan...he now my fav character.. 

Some say jung hwan character are to usualy..a guy who annoying you then love start...but jung hwan is more complex character...how he so wory about his parents how he never annoying to his brother...he so love....

That a good job for first debut drama...i hope we can see more charming side of him...

Who want him to be scout on friend over flower !!! Hand up!!

Na PD can you hear me...^^

• Like 17

26 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

I read in a naver article comment that some people spread rumors by posting comments in an article/forums pretending to be the staffs of R1988 and say that RJY treat the staffs badly etc. I'm not sure the details, but that's what I understand. :( 

Is that so? How mean. Hope someone translates CJES statement on RJY FB page. How very childish to spread such rumors. Is apparent that they have written just opposite of what was written for PBG being very polite and well mannered to staff. 

RJY is not the kind to behave bad with staff....we all saw pics/videos of his awesome fan service and just how accommodating he was of fans during Taxi interview shoot. Why spread false rumors and drag down someone who has had humble beginnings, and has worked hard to reach where he is right now. 

• Like 19

Guest wizengamot

So i tried back reading from page 15 (where I last posted, and man, did i just miss lots of RJY goodies and discussion ugh. Anyway, reading what happened in the V-app made me love him  more like, I love JH AND RJY!!! not RJY as JH but as RJY himself. Well I really like that he seem to be a carefree man, he seemed broad minded and his movie choices are not mainstream (though i was surprise that he seem to really like Rom-Com haha). He seemed so down-to-earth and not i'm-too-cool kind of guy. I also really like that he's honest and quite blunt about what he feels for the characters (i know narrow-minded shipper would pick on him ranking TK's confession like that but what can we do, the guy is honest) I was liking all his IG post (from the very first one) the other day and i thought that, wow his IG is really beautiful. Well aside from the pics he took, I was totally sold when he took pics of flowers on the surrounding like wow, a guy appreciate those kind of things

and just wow, i'm so into this guy!!!

also, his squad!!! when Byun Yo han said that he cheered for JH-DS and that he got sad on ep 19-20, I was like "me too, oppa, me too!!!" we should have watched R88 with RJY's squad hahahahah!!!

Guest wizengamot

So RJY thought he;d be playing DR. lol when i read that i imagined his cheery attitude on socialphobia and how RJY would be as DR. hahaha!!!!

5 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

So RJY thought he;d be playing DR. lol when i read that i imagined his cheery attitude on socialphobia and how RJY would be as DR. hahaha!!!!

He actually kinda like DR. Cheerful and funny. If he was DR, how would it be? Guess I'll still liking him just like I'm liking LDH. Hahahahaa... Suddenly remembering "YANGGE TV!!!" /those smile when he still used breachees/

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

If he playing DR, i m not surprise if many people ship DS and DR ..hahhaha *oh, about social phobia, where can we get it with English subtitles? *

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Richi07 said:

@wasted_youth it's not just your feeling thought, my feeling said it too, i think Jiyoung watching and he is #teamjunghwan too. kekekekeke:w00t:

@ricenamja kekekekekkekekke, i really happy too chingu because Jiyoung my bias too but my main bias right now is RJY kekekekkeke* too falling deep in RJY eyes:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:* BTW THE PHOTO SOOOOO HANDSOME URI NATIONAL HUSBAND JUNYEOLLLL~~~~~~

OMG me and my sister just talked about GD's instagram this morning. 1988 is his birth year after all and he's so damn proud of it. I'm sorry this is so OOT LOL. Anyway, I tried to watch the v broadcast in the website, but it had no subtitle at all. :sweatingbullets: Imma be patient and watch it later.

• Like 3

I'm not sure if anyone has translated CJes post on RJY's FB yet regarding the rumours but I roughly translated it. Take note I translated it from Chinese!! (sorry if there are any inaccuracies :sweatingbullets:

[TRANS] 

Hello everyone. This is CJes.

With <<Reply 1988>>, we are very thankful to everyone's support and love for Ryu Jun Yeol.

However, recently there has been many unconfirmed Ryu Jun Yeol related false information and spreading of rumours on the internet.

Our company will take legal action on acts within the scope of cyber crime, towards those who had publish false information, personal attacks, insulting messages and other affiliated defamation.  

If fans find any information on such acts, please do send the information to CJes email. (webmaster@cjes.co.kr)

credits to original chinese trans  柳俊烈吧官博

Guest wizengamot

yeah! CJes SUE THOSE LOSERS BWAHAHA!!!

anyway, let's keep this thread light and pleasant like uri ship's thread :)

Will EyesOnRyu subbed socialphobia and RJY's V-app?

36 minutes ago, chloee34 said:

Do you know where to look for what are the contents in cd1? Cause I still kind of want the ost since part 2 has RJY on the disc but it feels incomplete if I only get the 2nd part.

• Like 4

Guest wizengamot
4 minutes ago, scualquiercosa said:

Where have you read that?

in this thread. i think he mentioned it in his V-App. :)

18 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

Do you know where to look for what are the contents in cd1? Cause I still kind of want the ost since part 2 has RJY on the disc but it feels incomplete if I only get the 2nd part.

no :( i also don't know where to find and what are the exact content of the whole Reply88 OST compilation album. mianhee...

• Like 8