Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

8 hours ago, tsonzzz said:

D-15 TO JE SUHO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOSH RYU JUNYEOL LOOKS SO FRICKIN HOT+HANDSOME+CHARMING IN THE BTS CUTS!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM IN LR!!! 

Like, I knew he was gonna do amazing in LR but with him looking like that, I think I'm gonna scream the whole time he comes up in my screen. I dont know if I'll have any voice left when the drama finishes ..... ㅠㅠ so excited for this!!!!! May 25th please come faster!!!!!

*sorry for the bold letters, I'm just so happy and hyped rn ... 

hYWUoV9.gif   xUt0Tkb.gif

Ok, I'm back after 10 minutes of just staring ( read ogling) at oppa's photos  girl-smiley-in-love.png

Thanks a lot @kittyyo and @tsonzzz for sharing :D

Oppa looks so good in a suit, too sexy for me to be calm till May 25...

how am I supposed to wait for May 25 now???

Credit: as tagged

• Like 7

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002761619&gid=999339&cid=1016519

This article is about kim ahjung.  She said she feel blessed to have an opportunity to act with Jung woosung, Jo insung and Ryu Junyeol. even Junyeol is just a newbie she feel blessed to see his fresh acting talent that movie industry admire and they can't wait to get his sign into the contract for the best movie The King and Taxi Driver.

• Like 11

Voting updates on the Baeksang awards

Untitled-1.png

Ryu Jun Yeol fighting! B). Fifth place is really high considering he debuted last year !!!!!!! We believe in you!

(I just realized that it's been a really long time since I've last posted here. It's nice to see you all. I've been showing my support through liking all of your posts.) :D

• Like 11

It will be interesting to see the tone of the story under female PD.  I have never paid attention to PD before watching Reply.  Does Korea have a lot of female PD?  I only know Shin PD and Na PD and I watched a lot of Korean dramas.  I just never followed the kdrama production before.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kittyyo said:

It will be interesting to see the tone of the story under female PD.  I have never paid attention to PD before watching Reply.  Does Korea have a lot of female PD?  I only know Shin PD and Na PD and I watched a lot of Korean dramas.  I just never followed the kdrama production before.

The tone will definitely change with a male scriptwriter too <3 It's something uncommon, well to me at least, and I'm so excited because of this!!!!<3

• Like 5

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/10/six-seemingly-cold-hearted-drama-characters-who-are-actually-sweet-and-lovable/

Kim Junghwan is no.4.I wanted have a very long long essay about there's no different love between the tsundere love and the"overexposed" love. but i dont have much time lol.  it's because i have a good laugh reading some junghwan haters comment that he's such a character that not deserved to be loved because he's too slow (which as a matter as fact as slower as his competitor lol...) or that because he didnt confessed he's coward (which can be said to his competitor because, well, he confessed AFTER Junghwan and not before).

No matter what this haters said, Junghwan never even once not care about Dukseon, and that his love to DS is not less. Have you ever heard that the greatest sacrifice about love is to let someone be happy, even without him ? he's not lying, he's not stop caring...and that's our tsundere junghwan...the one that introduce us to one of the best actor in his generation, Ryu Junyeol.

• Like 12

Some news about Taxi driver cast. The cast for Hinzpeter will be played by Thomas Kretschmann. Among his latest are Baron Strucker in Marvel Studios' Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Avengers: Age of Ultron.

20160511_1462958773_69940800_1_99_201605

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000872080&lfrom=twitter

to know more about him

• Like 11

8 hours ago, Eichhoernchen said:

1st Preview is out!

I love how fun it already is and how it's going to show a bit more versatility from Yeolie because it's def not like Reply '88 JH (who I loved, but still). Which is best...don't want him type-casted! Yep love it...can't wait! ;)

• Like 7

most people just think they're almost the same, Je suho and Junghwan. while it's different.

Junghwan are quiet type where he keeps himself to himself. while Je suho are bragging about what he has like " I'M JE SUHO CEO ". while Junghwan is the first one always been there for his friends, Suho will be the first one shrugged and leave if he see his friends is in trouble lol. Suho is a jerk, you can see it how he annoy endlessly in the teaser lol

• Like 7

13179020_2032426363648327_65918310393857

Save the Arctic! 
북극곰이 사라지고 있데요….

아프리카에서 배운 
자연의 소중함과 감사함을 
실천으로 옮겨 보려 하는
이 배우의 멋짐
나눔하세요 나눔합시다 ^^

U are #better than you know.
Such a conscious actor #CJeS #RyuJunYeol has become a sponsor of #GreenpeaceKorea 
Let’s join in with him for #SaveTheEarth#SaveTheArctic and share your thoughtful mind toward protection of the environment

• Like 9