Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

I am really happy that they confirmed in Taxi Driver and hope the Baeksang award voting app will be available for ifans soon. 

Busy year for him since he will be in 4 projects(including Reply 1988) in 1 year.  Hope he can still manage to rest sufficiently while busy working. 

• Like 6

Wowwww. Uri oppa in second place now. Daebakk. I am really surprised by the amount of love he gets from Korean people. I am getting teary eyed. He deserves all the love in this world.

Oppa fighting!!!

• Like 6

Hai @kokodus ...thanks for the update. I think sjk would win for popularity awards consideraing how his drama just ended. It's the perfect timing. But I'm happy that Korean fans love junyeol and vote for him. 

Yes taxi Driver would be very heavy drama with my guess, tragic ending. But it's a great movie and he's join the cast because he got the offer... He no longer need to go to auditions process. The script coming to him and he pick the best ones. Let's finger cross for the movies and drama to be  smooth filming and give the audience new perspective about life.

• Like 7

@aprodithe No need to thank me. Its my pleasure. Winning or losing doesnt matter. Its enough to know that he is still in the hearts of many people.

As for me i still couldn't bring myself to watch the last two episodes of r1988. Such is his impact on me. I still have those scars. I really hope lucky romance will heal those scars.

This is only the beginning he still has a long way to go. I am sure he is going to grab awards left and right in the coming years.:)

• Like 5

Taxi Driver article :D

Ryu Jun-yeol Confirmed To Cast In Movie “Taxi Driver”

Ckt0P7B.jpg

‘Reply 1988’ fame Ryu Jun-yeol has been cast for a role in the upcoming movie “Taxi Driver” alongside veteran actor Song Kangho!

According to Korean film industry associates, Ryu Jun-yeol has been confirmed for a role in the film where he will be seen as a university student from the city of Gwangju.

The new film ‘Taxi Driver’ features the tale of a taxi driver played by actor Song Kang-ho who accidently drives into Gwangju on that fateful day of May 18th which saw the Democratic uprising against Military regime. Rye Jun-yeol will be portraying a student protester, which puts him in grave danger during a time when student protesters were beaten and killed for opposing dictatorial government.

This film ‘Taxi Driver’ is the latest project from the director Jang Hoon who already has hit movies like ‘The Front Line’, ‘Secret Reunion’ in his account.

‘Taxi Driver’ which is getting prepared to get on sets this year is expected to release early next year.

Meanwhile Ryu jun yeol who is destined to break our hearts over and over with his acting has already made big hit this year year with this drama ‘Reply 1988’ and movie ‘Glory Day’, is now coming back with drama ‘Lucky Romance’.

CREDIT: destinationkpop

Truth be told, since he already broke my heart this year in his previous drama I hope he'll mend it in LR

fingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 11

Ryu junyeol already attract movie industry and they targeted him for heavy and difficult role knowing his acting talent will convince the audience. But I'm glad he take the romcom Lucky Romance because I don't want to see him always in heavy and heartbreaking role. 

We are heartbreaking with reply ending thanks for his convincing acting too. Now I want to see he convince us at how ridiculous Jo seho is before we are ready to welcome the dark doo il in theatre on December or early next year.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

Oppa is working too hard. He's losing weight. I like him with more meat. Please gain weight. 

yeah the latest Beanpole pictorial has showed that our future Je Suho just turned back into Yangge. His cheek meat is gone again. I honestly like Gae Jungphal body better :wub:. He must be very busy to lose weight that much, while i am here still gaining weight eventhough I've been eating salad almost everyday :D:D:D 

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

yeah the latest Beanpole pictorial has showed that our future Je Suho just turned back into Yangge. His cheek meat is gone again. I honestly like Gae Jungphal body better :wub:. He must be very busy to lose weight that much, while i am here still gaining weight eventhough I've been eating salad almost everyday :D:D:D 

Hahaha. Story of my life luffy :sweatingbullets:. I am jealous of him. It's so easy for him to lose weight, while for me nothing seems to work :bawling:.

Gae Jungpal was so sexy. He need to have that body and that face back :grimace:.

• Like 11

yes, he looks good with Yangge + 10kgs = Jungpal...now he's back to Yangge without that braces...

but for all his busy schedule not yet to mentioned he was sick for 2-3 weeks back then made him skinnier...

• Like 8

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/03/ryu-jun-yeols-role-confirmed-for-anticipated-film-taxi-driver/

Ryu Jun Yeol’s Role Confirmed For Anticipated Film “Taxi Driver”

Ryu Jun Yeol’s Role Confirmed For Anticipated Film “Taxi Driver”

On May 3 a representative of CJ Entertainment, Ryu Jun Yeol’s management company, confirmed his role in upcoming movie “Taxi Driver” (working title).

The film “Taxi Driver” is inspired by the German journalist Jürgen Hinzpeter, who revealed the May 18, 1980 Gwangju Uprising to the world. The plot revolves around the true story of taxi driver, Kim Sa Bok, who happens to drive Hinzpeter to Gwangju on that fateful day.

The film is gaining attention for its robust cast including actors such as Song Kang Ho, and Yoo Hae Jin. Ryu Jun Yeol plays a young college student who is preparing to perform at his school’s annual singing competition, unaware of the chaos to come. Song Kang Ho is cast to play the taxi driver, Kim Sa Bok.

Filming started on May 2 in various locations in Gwangju and will continue for the months to come.

Ryu Jun Yeol has recently starred in movie “One Way Trip” (also known as “Glory Day”) and will also be appearing in upcoming MBC drama “Lucky Romance,” which airs May 25.

Who’s ready for more Ryu Jun Yeol?

Source (1)

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

yes, he looks good with Yangge + 10kgs = Jungpal...now he's back to Yangge without that braces...

but for all his busy schedule not yet to mentioned he was sick for 2-3 weeks back then made him skinnier...

But junyeol is more handsome now lol..so much better than yangge even tho still lost weight. And the photo of him with bae yoram on IG looks so youthful and charming ;)

• Like 5