Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

CONGRATULATIONS in winning the Best Rookie Actor and Rising Star award Mr. RYU JUN YEOL!!! 

And I hope you'll stay as grounded and as humble as you are now. I know you're a good person with a kind heart and I have faith in you and I believe that you will never do any harm to anyone. If you are not a good person, then you won't have people who will support you and have your back, but because you are a kind hearted soul, all your friends are ready to fight back for you, your family stands by you, your fans support you, that only means a lot of people love you.... We love and support you Ryu Jun Yeolssi, so please stay strong!

Ryu Jun Yeolssi FIGHTING!

• Like 13

Ryu Jun Yeol wins rookie award for 'Socialphobia'

201602251928773848_56ced8996b738.jpg 

Article: Ryu Jun Yeol wins rookie award... chokes up "I'm getting stronger"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,540, -197] He has certainly paid the taxes to fame this week ㅠㅠ I'll always be supporting you. Screw off, ilbe bugs.

2. [+1,435, -194] Just consider it a stroke of bad luck and an opportunity to get rid of all your bad wishes on your way to fame. The people who turned their backs on you were never meant to be with you until the end as real fans anyway.

3. [+1,283, -164] Ryu actor, just keep it up as you are now~ and take care of your health :)

4. [+109, -16] So many of his friends and co-stars have stepped up to defend him from his ilbe accusations. You can tell that he's a man who has lived a happy and full life to have so many friends stand up for him like that. Like he said in his award speech, I hope he gets even stronger and becomes an actor who consoles hearts!

5. [+93, -11] I like that he doesn't hope to become a famous actor or an actor who draws in millions of views in theaters but an actor who comforts hearts.

6. [+90, -15] I want to console him but he's such a strong, upright person on his own that I don't even know what I could say to him. If anything, he's been worrying about his fans and consoling them more through this ordeal than himself. With character like him, I know he'll be able to withstand any controversy that stands in his way.

7. [+72, -10] Like they say, the soil becomes firmer after it rains.

8. [+63, -6] Don't cry, you have nothing but happiness coming your way!!

Source : NB

• Like 20

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/socialphobia-director-hong-suk-jae-stands-up-for-ryu-jun-yeol/

Isnt that scary that he suddenly got verification from ilbe user in his email ?? he didn't submit the registration yet he got the verification.it gives me chilled...scary scary world. but they still manage to joke about SP 2? this guy, the PD will be forever on his side. he described him so well

• Like 10

Director Hong Suk Jae, who directed the movie “Socialphobia,” defended Ryu Jun Yeol against Ilbe accusations.

On February 25, he left a long Facebook message, starting off with, “I called Ryu Jun Yeol last night.”

“Though it has been written in articles, coincidently he said he received an Ilbe sign up verification email right before my call, so we talked about that for a while,” he wrote. “We scoffed at it, but I was also chilled at the fact.”

“We joked we should film ‘Socialphobia 2.’ This time, it would be about Yang Gae (Ryu Jun Yeol) being framed like Yong Min (Lee Joo Seung). Unlike real life, the plot-line would give him a harder time because he doesn’t have a friend like Ji Woong (Byun Yo Han). I claimed I would be able to do even better at filming the movie,” he said.

However, he also wrote about how he was uncomfortable of how the movie’s story seemed to come to life and described the Ryu Jun Yeol he knew of.

“Ryu Jun Yeol is far from a person who hates women, looks down on different regions, belittles those who have passed away, or is on the far right on the political spectrum. He’s probably farther away from being like that than I am. Ryu Jun Yeol has solid political views and lives a stable and healthy life. He is kind and good,” he wrote.

“I can speak for him as someone who has worked beside him. Ryu Jun Yeol is not an Ilbe user,” he said. “I believe I’m the original cause of this Ilbe scandal. I started it off by referencing him to a ridiculous BJ. And Ryu Jun Yeol was just too good of an actor. Please stone me [instead].”

He also wrote about the impact of Ilbe scandal.

“I just found out yesterday that tofu is an Ilbe word. The sad reality is that the more Ilbe related words increase, the less freedom we will have to speak in real life because we will be trying to dodge Ilbe vocabulary. We will be censoring ourselves in the end,” he said out of concern.

“We live in a society in which everything spreads too fast. I’m sad to say that the vice subjects always spread faster and thrive longer. Our reality is the definition of socialphobia,” he said.

Previously, Ryu Jun Yeol was accused of being a member of Ilbe, an online community marked as unhealthy because of their hateful comments and disrespectful behavior. However, Ryu Jun Yeol and his managing agency stated this is false information and said they would take legal action against the person who first started the derogatory rumor. Several actors have also stood up for the actor, saying, “He’s not that type of person.”

Source (1) soompi

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/socialphobia-director-hong-suk-jae-stands-up-for-ryu-jun-yeol/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=socialphobia-director-hong-suk-jae-stands-up-for-ryu-jun-yeol

• Like 20

“Socialphobia” Director Hong Suk Jae Stands Up for Ryu Jun Yeol

“Socialphobia” Director Hong Suk Jae Stands Up for Ryu Jun Yeol

Director Hong Suk Jae, who directed the movie “Socialphobia,” defended Ryu Jun Yeol against Ilbe accusations.

On February 25, he left a long Facebook message, starting off with, “I called Ryu Jun Yeol last night.”

“Though it has been written in articles, coincidently he said he received an Ilbe sign up verification email right before my call, so we talked about that for a while,” he wrote. “We scoffed at it, but I was also chilled at the fact.”

“We joked we should film ‘Socialphobia 2.’ This time, it would be about Yang Gae (Ryu Jun Yeol) being framed like Yong Min (Lee Joo Seung). Unlike real life, the plot-line would give him a harder time because he doesn’t have a friend like Ji Woong (Byun Yo Han). I claimed I would be able to do even better at filming the movie,” he said.

However, he also wrote about how he was uncomfortable of how the movie’s story seemed to come to life and described the Ryu Jun Yeol he knew of.

“Ryu Jun Yeol is far from a person who hates women, looks down on different regions, belittles those who have passed away, or is on the far right on the political spectrum. He’s probably farther away from being like that than I am. Ryu Jun Yeol has solid political views and lives a stable and healthy life. He is kind and good,” he wrote.

“I can speak for him as someone who has worked beside him. Ryu Jun Yeol is not an Ilbe user,” he said. “I believe I’m the original cause of this Ilbe scandal. I started it off by referencing him to a ridiculous BJ. And Ryu Jun Yeol was just too good of an actor. Please stone me [instead].”

He also wrote about the impact of Ilbe scandal.

“I just found out yesterday that tofu is an Ilbe word. The sad reality is that the more Ilbe related words increase, the less freedom we will have to speak in real life because we will be trying to dodge Ilbe vocabulary. We will be censoring ourselves in the end,” he said out of concern.

“We live in a society in which everything spreads too fast. I’m sad to say that the vice subjects always spread faster and thrive longer. Our reality is the definition of socialphobia,” he said.

Previously, Ryu Jun Yeol was accused of being a member of Ilbe, an online community marked as unhealthy because of their hateful comments and disrespectful behavior. However, Ryu Jun Yeol and his managing agency stated this is false information and said they would take legal action against the person who first started the derogatory rumor. Several actors have also stood up for the actor, saying, “He’s not that type of person.”

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/socialphobia-director-hong-suk-jae-stands-up-for-ryu-jun-yeol/

• Like 18

Spoiler

@aprodithe sorry just replying now, Remember and 6FD are showing at same channel, so I think the indoor filming using same filming set (only different hall I assume) so while visiting BYH at 6FD site, he made time to also greet and support his Sunbae

kkkkk!!! that's the article i said interesting, Soompi thanks for translating it~~~ I smiled a lot knowing Ryu Junyeol told the Director about the Socialphobia 2. Socialphobia indeed becomes reality. Maybe soompi using a nicer words to be carefully translate what the director has said, but in original post he uses word 'guarantee', the Director can guarantee that Ryu Junyeol is not ilbe user and also a nice and kind person.

Ryu Junyeol seriously gained himself his people, in short span since he gained popularity he can confirmed by himself how many people really stand up for him and willing to support him in any cost. But it's not because merely his popularity he gained recently but because the way how he lives his life for all the times. Ryu Junyeol you live an upright life and don't worry about anything else in the future. 

류준열님 영원히 가자~~~!!

• Like 22

16 minutes ago, tituyphing said:
  Hide contents

@aprodithe sorry just replying now, Remember and 6FD are showing at same channel, so I think the indoor filming using same filming set (only different hall I assume) so while visiting BYH at 6FD site, he made time to also greet and support his Sunbae

kkkkk!!! that's the article i said interesting, Soompi thanks for translating it~~~ I smiled a lot knowing Ryu Junyeol told the Director about the Socialphobia 2. Socialphobia indeed becomes reality. Maybe soompi using a nicer words to be carefully translate what the director has said, but in original post he uses word 'guarantee', the Director can guarantee that Ryu Junyeol is not ilbe user and also a nice and kind person.

Ryu Junyeol seriously gained himself his people, in short span since he gained popularity he can confirmed by himself how many people really stand up for him and willing to support him in any cost. But it's not because merely his popularity he gained recently but because the way how he lives his life for all the times. Ryu Junyeol you live an upright life and don't worry about anything else in the future. 

류준열님 영원히 가자~~~!!

I am so thankfull for the SP PD. he gives guarantee and even blame himself that he was one of the main reason why this stupid rumour come up (which is completely not true). He , and the PD of No tommorow will be forever good friends and i am sure they would working together again in the future.

and once more, rather than WGM (which was asked by one of the fans whether he want to join or not), i prefer him to do bromance with BYH or anyone from BYH 48...WGM is cheesy and too staged. noone from it come out real...while Bromance are real and i really hope he would do the show someday.

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

I am so thankfull for the SP PD. he gives guarantee and even blame himself that he was one of the main reason why this stupid rumour come up (which is completely not true). He , and the PD of No tommorow will be forever good friends and i am sure they would working together again in the future.

and once more, rather than WGM (which was asked by one of the fans whether he want to join or not), i prefer him to do bromance with BYH or anyone from BYH 48...WGM is cheesy and too staged. noone from it come out real...while Bromance are real and i really hope he would do the show someday.

BYH48 should have its own variety show ahahhaha. Although I think it's better for them to not do variety. You never know what the netizens will pick on sigh. 

• Like 6