Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

First time posting here but I've become a fan of Jun Yeol since reply 1988

This stuff we've been seeing the last 2 days has been crazy but i'm glad the majority of people support and believe that he is innocent

There's no way that he is someone who will make fun of someone's death

I think what i read in one of the articles is right, K netizens attack not because they believe in the scandal but for the sole purpose that they can attack someone in a group anonymously. Who it is they are attacking and what the truth is is not important. This is such a serious social issue.

Anyway, will continue to pray for Jun Yeol!

• Like 12

He's not fully recovered yet

160225 #맥스무비 #시상식 #신인상 #류준열 #프리뷰 진짜 독감 좀 그만 사라졌으면 http://twitter.com/youremyryu/status/702827902564347904/photo

Also I am kind of confuse with the award. Did he win or get two awards? One is best new actor for socialphobia and then raising star award where they has jisoo, choi wooshik, park sodam, PBG ? Or only got one awards ? 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

He's not fully recovered yet

160225 #맥스무비 #시상식 #신인상 #류준열 #프리뷰 진짜 독감 좀 그만 사라졌으면 http://twitter.com/youremyryu/status/702827902564347904/photo

Also I am kind of confuse with the award. Did he win or get two awards? One is best new actor for socialphobia and then raising star award where they has jisoo, choi wooshik, park sodam, PBG ? Or only got one awards ? 

He win 2awards. Best new actor for socialphobia and rising star award along with Jisoo, Choi Woo Shik etc. 

• Like 12

I'm just very very very happy for RJY ^_^ Congratulation for winning your well deserved first award oppa! i am so proud of you and i hope you will get many more awards in the near future...

CcDoUerUYAAg1K5.jpg

Cr: EOR

New poster for Youth Over Flowers released... 

0be0c9e6309c73180859c4c668997d84.jpg

Cr : Dispatch

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

He win 2awards. Best new actor for socialphobia and rising star award along with Jisoo, Choi Woo Shik etc. 

Ahhh thank you. I am confuse because the raising star was without movies title. 

And how cute it was that he remember his mom and first love phone number lmao. Didn't she married already junyeolie? Kkkk

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

And how cute it was that he remember his mom and first love phone number lmao. Didn't she married already junyeolie? Kkkk

No, he was asked to choose among the 4 - and answered just knew of his mom's and that 111 number. That's why he said sorry to his manager, cause he'd not memorized his number.

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, ohmyrjy said:

No, he was asked to choose among the 4 - and answered just knew of his mom's and that 111 number. That's why he said sorry to his manager, cause he'd not memorized his number.

Ohhhh...tks for explanation..sangchul must be disappointed that he can't remember his number yet lmao 

• Like 2