Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

@snowglobe147 please do if it's not a burden for you :) Actually I've been waiting since your last post. Like our other friends have said, your recaps are detailed that it's so much easier for me to understand while re-watching the show. I also love your little insight and reactions toward the boys especially our Oppa ;). So please keep recapping. God bless you~~~

• Like 12

8 hours ago, snowglobe147 said:

Should I do this again next time? I'll do it much more faster now that I know people wait for recaps because they don't understand Korean, but I don't know if you guys would prefer my long, meticulous ones to dramabeans's shorter, opinionated ones :sweatingbullets:.

You're a legend!! Just post your longer ones, whatever you can. We'll just watch the episode again and spazz again, once with Dramabean's opinionated ones, and once with your long meticulous ones. No harm done, hahahaha!  All for the love of Oppa!! 화이팅! 사랑홰! 

• Like 14

hi guys! I was just wondering whether you guys have heard the rumor of RJY being an Ilbe? idk how there could be a rumor about it but k-netz are talking about it and hating on him I'm so worried right now... can anyone help to translate the articles? all I understand is it has sth to do with his old ig post

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0000848517

the company has clarified that he isn't but the top comments are still asking for a clarification / explanation of the post 
http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0000848519

12 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

hi guys! I was just wondering whether you guys have heard the rumor of RJY being an Ilbe? idk how there could be a rumor about it but k-netz are talking about it and hating on him I'm so worried right now... can anyone help to translate the articles?

what is ilbe?? i little bit lost in here, what junyeol do? what rumor?? :blink::blink::blink:

20 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

hi guys! I was just wondering whether you guys have heard the rumor of RJY being an Ilbe? idk how there could be a rumor about it but k-netz are talking about it and hating on him I'm so worried right now... can anyone help to translate the articles?

I just read about it on Netizen Buzz. I don't really know how serious this subject is to Korean people, some even said they just learned about the connection between tofu-llbe because of this rumor. It feels forced, seriously :( 

Check out this article >> http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/02/ryu-jun-yeol-denies-association-with.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Im forever scared of k-netizens ...there are some of them that take everything too seriously (also watching socialphobia gets you to see how fast news spread there and everyone makes asumptions before knowing anything)

Haters just looking for something to make him look bad... like why? ughh poor RJY he doesn't deserved this.....

• Like 7

Oh my god oh my god, yesterday we got YOF teaser and now we have glory day press conference and bicycle CF releasee??? OMG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO POSTED ALL THE AMAZING NEWS, PICS, TRANSLATIONS AND VIDEOS!!!

Oppa is still not so healthy yet, but he indeed got better from YOF press conference, which is good news :D

Oppa is so handsome today! His charms don't lose out to all the other casts of Glory Day who are all so handsome too :w00t: (and finally no white socks, he changed it to black socks today, and no rolled up pants hahahaha)

By the way that bicycle CF is funny at the end hahaha, oppa looks tired from cycling hard in the previous scene lol. :lol:

harteu harteu ppyong ppyong to all RJY fans here! :heart:

Let's keep supporting RJY till the end, share the love!

• Like 15

Sharing this Soompi news about Oppa:

"Ryu Jun Yeol Is Thankful for His “Glory Day” Colleagues Who Helped Him Out"

Ryu Jun Yeol Is Thankful for His “Glory Day” Colleagues Who Helped Him Out

Ryu Jun Yeol revealed his gratitude towards the actors of “Glory Day” (also known as “One Way Trip”) who helped him while he didn’t have a manager.

The production presentation for the movie “Glory Day” was held on February 24. Director Choi Jung Yeol, and actors Ji Soo, Suho, Ryu Jun Yeol, and Kim Hee Chan were present at the event.

“While we were filming, I was a freelancer without a management agency. Though it was a difficult situation, I am grateful that I had friends who helped me out along the way,” Ryu Jun Yeol said.

“There are several movies that are incredible films but fail to receive the appropriate spotlight it deserves. I am happy and proud that this movie has received its fair share of attention because of me,” he added.

In the movie, Ryu Jun Yoel stars as Ji Gong, the jokester of the group who is always confident and has had a plentiful life.

Meanwhile, “Glory Day” is a movie about how four 20-year-old friends who face a challenge regarding their friendships due to a life-changing event that happens overnight

Article Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/23/ryu-jun-yeol-is-thankful-for-his-glory-day-colleagues-who-helped-him-out/

----

Am so looking forward to glory day!!! I hope it will be screening here in Indonesia (praypraypray). This is what I love about the casts, they help each other out, without looking at their age (oppa is definitely the oldest), love their bromance, love their friendship! Now that oppa has an agency, I'm glad he can be more at ease, since more people can help him with his movie and other work promotions. He even got himself a lovely and funny Sangchul manager, oh god I love him! knowing that he's younger than oppa and dared to share oppa's bits in phuket (swimming video) and that screencap of the chat, which is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ. RJY oppa fighting!!!

• Like 20

Gosh, I am so worried. Haters gonna hate and always picks any trivial things to bury someone. Although it's worthed to be ignored, knowing how sensitive and easily hurt RJY is, I think it's necessary to do the clarification from his own, not only from CJes. I am just afraid this ilbe rumor may keep following his career :( 

• Like 8