Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

18 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

At least he already doing one hundred interviews..lmao/ 

yeees talk about real fame lol and the fact that he is wearing different clothes here only means we'll be treated to more :D

Photo from lovebbouPhoto from min_sunyoungPhoto from leeyoun_Photo from jinsunprettyPhoto from jinsunprettyCb33i1RUMAAquMc.jpgPhoto from siring_yPhoto from eun____jiiinPhoto from eun____jiiin

Cr : eunjiiin,siringy,minsunyoung,sjii614,lovebbou,leeyoun,jinsunpretty 

• Like 17

On February 22, 2016 at 6:33 PM, Niel2804 said:

Hii but i try the link, and the link said that "We can't find the page" T.T

Sorry about that and I don't know either but I was able to watch it twice the time they uploaded it. Maybe they removed it already? or it crashed? I really have no idea :(

2 hours ago, snowglobe147 said:

Should I do this again next time? I'll do it much more faster now that I know people wait for recaps because they don't understand Korean, but I don't know if you guys would prefer my long, meticulous ones to dramabeans's shorter, opinionated ones :sweatingbullets:.

Yes, please continue. I really love your detailed recaps and been waiting patiently until now. I know dramabeans recaps is faster because they present a brief summary in general and I am thankful for that, but as a hardcore fan of Ryu Jun Yeol, some other interesting scenes of RJY were left in their recaps since it would take longer time as most of the highlight is Ryu Jun Yeol part in the episode (And I think some people might protest and accused dramabeans as biased if they wrote too much of RJY part).

That's why I love your recaps, eventhough it takes longer time to finish (and sometime I mistook Jaehong initial name 'JH' as Junghwan LOL :D), but overall your recaps have fulfilled my thirst of RJY in Youth Over Flowers episode. Please take your time and don't feel pressured. Thank you so much for your hardworks ^^.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, snowglobe147 said:

Should I do this again next time? I'll do it much more faster now that I know people wait for recaps because they don't understand Korean, but I don't know if you guys would prefer my long, meticulous ones to dramabeans's shorter, opinionated ones :sweatingbullets:.

OMG YES!!!  thank you so much for the detail recap!!! Even though dramabeans recap is good...because of JY and the cast in general i want little details :P   and dont worry..take your time ;)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, snowglobe147 said:

We'd really appreciate if you'd do this again, next time. The more detailed recap, the better. Thanks a lot, as always! :):wub:

• Like 6

@snowglobe147 absolutely yes, omg god bless you T.T.... I love your details, so I can understand even just simple action.. Thanks for your hardwork~This is really help me to understand Junyeol better. Thanks~

cant believe w/ myself watching YOF without eng sub repeatedly, only depend on memorizing the recaps lol.. I suffer this too while watching YOF Iceland but YOF Africa better bcoz not only DB who doing recaps but also others like you and ppl that live tweet..

but I still hope that someone will do eng sub YOF Africa...really appreciate for that

• Like 7