Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

I originally guessed it's Bogummy simply because he's always wearing hat :P But yes, it's him alright. My main concern is really the bags they are holding. They seems to shop a bit at duty free (probably in Africa). *trying to see through the bags* 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I originally guessed it's Bogummy simply because he's always wearing hat :P But yes, it's him alright. My main concern is really the bags they are holding. They seems to shop a bit at duty free (probably in Africa). *trying to see through the bags* 

yes that bag is quite big..probably they did what iceland group did. saving money during the trip to buy souvenir at the end of the journey hahahaha..
arrrgghhh watching iceland grup really making me curious how this group is doing. except the first group (peru), the other group has no problem adjusting to everything. food, lodging, and even very excited to meet new people. though the Iceland group is the one i am very very amaze of because they're just so fun and getting along soooo well. it's just like 4 people with the same character going vacation together.

oh..and Junyeol does not even care to wear mask..just like in Phuket. and iam curious where's Kyungpyo and jaehong...

• Like 6

7 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Remember the iceland one ? Kim Haneul was kidnapped in his suit with no bag/backpack. He was using plastic bag that you get at convenience store I think ?

So my question is, where did they get the backpack. It looks quite good :D

I feel like we are waiting for our war hero coming back home...but he is being himself, all casual and natural

Can't wait for YoF. Hopefully EyesOnRyu will be subbing it :D

But first Taxi :w00t:

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

yes that bag is quite big..probably they did what iceland group did. saving money during the trip to buy souvenir at the end of the journey hahahaha..
arrrgghhh watching iceland grup really making me curious how this group is doing. except the first group (peru), the other group has no problem adjusting to everything. food, lodging, and even very excited to meet new people. though the Iceland group is the one i am very very amaze of because they're just so fun and getting along soooo well. it's just like 4 people with the same character going vacation together.

oh..and Junyeol does not even care to wear mask..just like in Phuket. and iam curious where's Kyungpyo and jaehong...

The YOF Iceland is so fun to watch because the 4 stones are such close friends and have similar personalities. I am curious to see what synergy we can expect to see from the 4 in Africa. Actually, I wonder what nicknames Na PD will think for them. He always manages to come up with a fitting nickname that perfectly describes the casts’ personality. I’m so excited for the upcoming series!!!

Bogummy is more well known so I guess he has learnt to wear mask to protect his identity from being mobbed. Although based on his arrival photo in Phuket, I think his concern is more of worrying about his tired face attracting ugly photos (to me, he is an actor that is like an idol but not an idol). Junyeol wouldn’t care but maybe once he started to get mobbed on street, he might learn to take up some disguise acts. :lol:

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, pi2tni4ng said:

Remembering the iceland one ? Kim Haneul was kidnapped in his suit with no bag/backpack. He was using plastic bag that you get at convenience store I think ?

So my question is, where did they get the backpack. It looks quite good :D

this group managed to grab their backpack before heading to the airport. if you watch the photos during they depart from Phuket (and Seoul for Bogummie) they already have their backpack.

@yumeaki

yes, the iceland group..oh my god i love them hahaha. it's like they would be thrown in to the  forbidden city, and they would be "wth...lets have fun buahahahahaha" i love their positive energy and personality. one always supporting the other. when one say okey, noone would argue or oppose. Hanuel the maknae is really spoiled by the hyungs. and the hyung always care about him as well (the climbing gleyser thing...jungwoo keep checking is Hanuel can continue walking).

upps..probably this is the wrong thred i talk about another group. its because i cant wait for this group journey to be show. i am curious who's manage as the financial, who's t he booking arrangement and who's the leader . because surprisingly, the leader in Iceland group is Jungwoo instead of Sanghun eventhough sanghun is oldest, but Jungwoo is the one handling everything in order better.

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

The YOF Iceland is so fun to watch because the 4 stones are such close friends and have similar personalities. I am curious to see what synergy we can expect to see from the 4 in Africa. Actually, I wonder what nicknames Na PD will think for them. He always manages to come up with a fitting nickname that perfectly describes the casts’ personality. I’m so excited for the upcoming series!!!

Bogummy is more well known so I guess he has learnt to wear mask to protect his identity from being mobbed. Although based on his arrival photo in Phuket, I think his concern is more of worrying about his tired face attracting ugly photos (to me, he is an actor that is like an idol but not an idol). Junyeol wouldn’t care but maybe once he started to get mobbed on street, he might learn to take up some disguise acts. :lol:

I sincerely hope their managers are on standby to wrap them up warmly when they get back. And I wonder what they bought ahaha Bogummie looks like he bought half the shop. And where is Junyeolie get that backpack...I thought they kidnapped him without any belongings hahaha.

• Like 7

If I remember correctly the three from phuket kidnapped while having their back pack with them, ooh wait only jaehong and gyungpyo with backpack, no? so might junyeol bought backpack or he is helping one of the members carries their backpack. he looks so skinny... please eat well after this Junyeol ah~~~ many samgyeopsal and ramyeon will gained you weight faster lol...

• Like 9

Yess, he is back! I hope he get enough rest later.

This is offtopic.

I hvnt watch any YOF yet. And i find out last casts went to iceland, peru, etc. i plan to watch it now. Any suggestion which ep i should watch first? thanks in advance!:)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

If I remember correctly the three from phuket kidnapped while having their back pack with them, ooh wait only jaehong and gyungpyo with backpack, no? so might junyeol bought backpack or he is helping one of the members carries their backpack. he looks so skinny... please eat well after this Junyeol ah~~~ many samgyeopsal and ramyeon will gained you weight faster lol...

no..he brought his back pack too. i can't find the pic..probably someone can assist to post that pic, but he brought it with him.

@nhaninie

you may watch the latest that still ongoing , Iceland group. the group member is Jungwoo from Reply 1994, Jo Jungseok ( Oh My Ghost, boyfriend of Gummy), Kang Hanuel ( act alongside LMH and Kim woobin in Heirs) and Sanghoon ( i didnt really know his previous work). they're the baboo group but as viewers they're the most fun to watch. so easy going and happy funky group personality

if you're fan of Reply 1994 you may watch the trio reply 1994 in Laos (YYS, Sohn Hojun and Baro). they're the cutest group...

Peru group consist older members that probably difficult to relate to younger viewers. but i like Yoo haeyoul there.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

no..he brought his back pack too. i can't find the pic..probably someone can assist to post that pic, but he brought it with him.

@nhaninie

you may watch the latest that still ongoing , Iceland group. the group member is Jungwoo from Reply 1994, Jo Jungseok ( Oh My Ghost, boyfriend of Gummy), Kang Hanuel ( act alongside LMH and Kim woobin in Heirs) and Sanghoon ( i didnt really know his previous work). they're the baboo group but as viewers they're the most fun to watch. so easy going and happy funky group personality

if you're fan of Reply 1994 you may watch the trio reply 1994 in Laos (YYS, Sohn Hojun and Baro). they're the cutest group...

Peru group consist older members that probably difficult to relate to younger viewers. but i like Yoo haeyoul there.

He bought his backpack. I have the picture when they were kinapped by the production team. 

• Like 3

Cr to our lovely EoR. 

Oppa, will you be singing and dancing for us??? Huuuhhhh I wanna be there T_______T

I hope C-Jes manages to find those who bought the tix to resell...if you have no intention of attending don't deprive the fans!

• Like 21

I think for the Africa trip, all are allowed to bring a backpack along. It's hard to tell from the first media photo that shows only Jaehong and Kyungpyo carrying one. Junyeol probably left his on the ground so we can’t see from the photo. However there are other photos showing all 3 have a backpacks? Bogummy also has a backpack when he left from Seoul so I guess Na PD was being SUPER nice this time round and allowed all 4 to bring some belongings over. Not as pathetic as Kang Haneul’s shopping bag (which has me still LOL-ing whenever I think of it).

I’m just thinking how did their respective managers pack their bags. Because I kept seeing the same white top on Junyeol, I wonder if his manager followed strict instruction from Na PD to pack only the minimal whereas the other managers sneaked in some changes for their charged.

@aprodithe "wth...lets have fun buahahahahaha" <- This? So true!   

@mojobobo I would expect the managers to be ready at the airport with warm jackets for them. However, wouldn’t it still be cold inside the immigration area at the airport? I’m not sure heater will be in full blast inside the airport. Maybe the YOF staff would have extra staff jackets to lend them. They just need to run straight to their car for warmth once they passed the immigration. I hope they see enough cheetahs in Africa to learn how to sprint.

@nhaninie I didn’t watch any of the previous YOF except Iceland episodes but I think Iceland episodes are pretty fun!

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I think for the Africa trip, all are allowed to bring a backpack along. It's hard to tell from the first media photo that shows only Jaehong and Kyungpyo carrying one. Junyeol probably left his on the ground so we can’t see from the photo. However there are other photos showing all 3 have a backpacks? Bogummy also has a backpack when he left from Seoul so I guess Na PD was being SUPER nice this time round and allowed all 4 to bring some belongings over. Not as pathetic as Kang Haneul’s shopping bag (which has me still LOL-ing whenever I think of it).

I’m just thinking how did their respective managers pack their bags. Because I kept seeing the same white top on Junyeol, I wonder if his manager followed strict instruction from Na PD to pack only the minimal whereas the other managers sneaked in some changes for their charged.

@aprodithe "wth...lets have fun buahahahahaha" <- This? So true!   

@mojobobo I would expect the managers to be ready at the airport with warm jackets for them. However, wouldn’t it still be cold inside the immigration area at the airport? I’m not sure heater will be in full blast inside the airport. Maybe the YOF staff would have extra staff jackets to lend them. They just need to run straight to their car for warmth once they passed the immigration. I hope they see enough cheetahs in Africa to learn how to sprint.

the underline there buahaahahahahahaahhaha
and Seoul is like -7 celcius which is...hella hella coldddd.

that Hanuel shopping bag make me ROFL yet pity, but seeing his happiness making me ROFL again, and then watching him wear that pantofel shoes for 2 days straight give me pity again hahahaha.

anyway, i found the pics where Junyeolie already with his backpack ready. not sure what is inside...probably nothing (since he's wearing the same clothes hahahaha). but the PD gives somemoney to buy some clothes as well (though very limiited money and only buy 1 or 2 pair of clothes).

• Like 10

@nhaninie try Iceland and Laos, super cute ad funny... I'm rolling on my bed watching the Iceland Stone Brothers, seriously Jungwoo!!! Laos kinda have safe and sready trip thanks to Mommy Yeonseok, both are nice. 

Well then I remember correctly Junyeol brought his backpack, only on two pictures junyeol is without his backpack, one in official pic when they're about to depart, and one when he clapped on Africa airport... 

Sangcheol is teasing us, he knows sooooo well we would want it bad. gosh whatta good manager! even promote the show nicely~~~ Gomapta Sangcheol ah~~~! Gomawo~~~ Bless you!!

• Like 11