Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

so there's a fan prepare gift for oppa, she packed juice and her letter in a paper bag. But accidentally its fell to the ground and broke.

Her letter is wet by juice. she's very sad but she can save the letter. when she is infront of oppa she said she prepare gift but its broke
Oppa said its okay. She give him her letter and want oppa to read it even the letter wet and maybe her handwritten not clear anymore.

Oppa said of course he will. Then he smells her letter and said, ah plum taste, must be very good to eat.

Then oppa start to sign and fan just quite, she dont know what to said, she stare at him while sign, even oppa look at her, but she quite .

Its bc she is too flusterred. She didnt notice the signature that oppa write. Later she found oppa write "Our heart are not broken."

credit to :Hazuki Airin in twitter 

How come this man is so beautiful. You can't stop loving him. There is no exit to his charm.  

• Like 4

Lee ChungAh and Lee ChoHee talked about Ryu JunYeol in their recent interview:

1. [MyDaily Interview] Lee Chungah Talks About Ryu JunYeol, English Pronounciation, and Her Boyfriend

Link: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002790421

In this interview, Lee Chungah said she's happy that Suho and Bonui had a happy ending. She said RJY and HJE were really hardworkers. Seeing how JeSuho & ShimBonui being lovey dovey made her think 'Ah...for the next role I want to be loved like that'.

2. [TVReport Interview] Lucky Romance Lee Chungah "Ryu JunYeol is a smart friend... Kwon Hyeoksu is so funny"

Link: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000892263

3. [HeraldPop] Lucky Romance Lee Chohee "Ryu JunYeol is a real man"

Link: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002834251

In this interview, Lee Chohee said it's not hard to act as a character who's obsessed over someone because her hobby is collecting toys xD. Lee Chohee said Ryu JunYeol is really a nice person, enough (for her character) to be obsessed with him.She's surprised even though he has tight schedule, he never showed a grim face. He's such a mood maker. He's someone you can't help but like him. He's a real man.

Ryu Jun Yeol Says Goodbye To “Lucky Romance” Fans

Ryu-Jun-Yeol.jpg

Ryu Jun Yeol did a surprise live broadcast to say hello to his fans!

On July 21, Ryu Jun Yeol did a Facebook live broadcast where he talked about wrapping up his drama “Lucky Romance.”

He starts off, “‘Lucky Romance’ has finished now and I just got done with an interview. I’m glad and sad at the same time thinking that I have to let go of Su Ho now. I did so many interviews after being done with ‘Reply 1988‘ that it took me a while to let go of Jung Hwan, but I’m sad that the interview for ‘Lucky Romance’ is just one take. I hope you guys remember him for a long time.”

He continues, “I will trust that you guys will remember Su Ho and let him go comfortably. If any of you meet me in the streets, don’t be afraid to say hi. Please stay happy and thank you so much for loving ‘Lucky Romance.’ I was able to finish it well thanks to you.”

He also hints his fans of his next works, saying, “My next film is called ‘The King’ (working title). Right now I’m filming ‘Taxi Driver’ (working title). You must not forget these two films. Please be patient and be excited for it.”

Lastly, he ends with, “I love you~” and says goodbye to his fans.

Meanwhile, “Lucky Romance” finished its run on July 14. You can watch the last episode below!

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/21/ryu-jun-yeol-says-goodbye-lucky-romance-fans/

Ryu Joon Yeol shares the behind story of his kiss scene with Hwang Jung Eum

hwang-jung-eum-ryu-joon-yeol_1469141316_

Ryu Joon Yeol opened up about Hwang Jung Eum and his sweet kiss scenes with her in their recently ended drama, 'Lucky Romance'!

He first complimented his partner, and said, "Hwang Jung Eum sunbaenim is really amazing. She made many productions a hit, and has gained a variety of nicknames. There is a reason to all of that. When I think back to it now, I think she was very considerate of me. She also helped me to better understand and improve my acting for romantic comedies." 

The compliments continued, even as Ryu Joon Yeol shared the behind story of their kiss scene. He explained, "Usually kiss scenes are very nerve wrecking and difficult, but thanks to her it was done easily. There was no shyness or anything because I am very close with Hwang Jung Eum sunbaenim, but we discussed it a lot as we wanted to make it pretty." He added, "And of course, I brushed my teeth."

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/ryu-joon-yeol-shares-the-behind-story-of-his-kiss-scene-with-hwang-jung-eum

Juniel talked about her recent ideal type when she was a guest on SBS Power FM 'Kim Chang Ryeol's Old School' on July 20. When the DJ next asked about Juniel's ideal type, she replied, "Ryu Joon Yeol. After watching 'Lucky Romance' I became happier." (source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/juniel-says-when-she-performs-for-a-wedding-the-couple-ends-up-well-names-ideal-type-actor)

9 Ways You Felt Like You Hit The Jackpot With “Lucky Romance”

bestmoments_title-800x450.jpg

Popular webtoon-based MBC drama “Lucky Romance” has ended but we just can’t let it go without reminiscing over some of its best moments. “Reply 1988” heartthrob Ryu Jun Yeol joins rom-com queen Hwang Jung Eum for an adorkable romance that keeps the feels and the laughs coming. Soompiers, please join us in indulging in our favorite “Lucky Romance” moments to help us cope with the end of the drama. Don’t forget that Viki is there to help you indulge again and assuage your drama woes!

Read more on http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/22/9-ways-you-felt-like-you-hit-the-jackpot-with-lucky-romance/

• Like 7

Annyeong! 

This is my 1st time posting here, have been reading from 1st page till here (in 2 weeks' time lol) and thought I should just share this video from the HK Facebook fan page Ryu Jun Yeol. It is his recent FB live but the subs are in Chinese, sorry to those who can't understand Mandarin :vicx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuyjOG2sMxw

Credit: (翻譯: 柳子恩&DORIS / 字幕: RYU Supporters HK 轉載請註明)

I love everything about him and he is the only Korean actor whom I follow his IG like a crazy fangirl though I am way past that age of fangirling!!! To me, he seems like a cool chingu to hangout with and through his IG, int'l fans like us get to know him better. Seeing him smile would just make my day :wub:

• Like 7

Annyeong! 

This is my 1st time posting here, have been reading from 1st page till here (in 2 weeks' time lol) and thought I should just share this video from the HK Facebook fan page Ryu Jun Yeol. It is his recent FB live but the subs are in Chinese, sorry to those who can't understand Mandarin :vicx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuyjOG2sMxw

Credit: (翻譯: 柳子恩&DORIS / 字幕: RYU Supporters HK 轉載請註明)

I love everything about him and he is the only Korean actor whom I follow his IG like a crazy fangirl though I am way past that age of fangirling!!! To me, he seems like a cool chingu to hangout with and through his IG, int'l fans like us get to know him better. Seeing him smile would just make my day :wub:

• Like 2

Hi Everyone,

We're working on getting the original thread for Ryu Jun Yeol back. In the meantime, please use this thread as a temporary replacement. 

I have added Howlol as the thread starter as she/he was the thread starter for the original one. 

Please reach out to the admins if you have any questions. 

- endeavor

• Like 6

A beautiful video and quotes from a beautiful man :

6ca40e8c1e.jpg

"There's light everywhere. u dont even have to look up. It's even there under ur feet. & even in every of ur heart"

He is a gifted videomaker. He can be cinematographer if he want to. This guy is multi talented :heart::heart:

• Like 11

BTW, I know this is already known/shared (Re: Yeolie), but need to share it w/ this news because well, these are both my loves and love the Reply connection. So it looks like both of my biases are being invited to the TVN Awards?!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEE! Now I just need their confirmations and their respective drama pairs. :wub:

• Like 5