Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/11/jyjs-junsu-talks-about-wanting-to-become-closer-with-labelmate-ryu-jun-yeol/

I bet their meetings would be all about football knowing both are football freak. And that refrigerator never ending story buahahaha...

Even though they didn't meet yet, but I think they already chit chat by kakao or sns after learning junsu knew that the refrigerator is hot yet arrived at junyeol house.

And he's not the only one who want to be closer and meet him, akdong musicians member as well. Ahhh Junyeol personality really attract people to be close and feel comfortable with him. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/11/jyjs-junsu-talks-about-wanting-to-become-closer-with-labelmate-ryu-jun-yeol/

I bet their meetings would be all about football knowing both are football freak. And that refrigerator never ending story buahahaha...

Even though they didn't meet yet, but I think they already chit chat by kakao or sns after learning junsu knew that the refrigerator is hot yet arrived at junyeol house.

And he's not the only one who want to be closer and meet him, akdong musicians member as well. Ahhh Junyeol personality really attract people to be close and feel comfortable with him. 

According to CJes Instagram, Oppa also appeared as cameo in XIA Junsu latest video clip ^^

• Like 3

On 6/10/2016 at 10:47 PM, diorama said:

He is indeed a true gem...:heart: I have been liking K-world for almost 18 years..and the only 2, makes me follow their SNS & news..Shinhwa Oppadeul & Ryu Jun Yeol..

Hahahaha Eric in DoR makes me join the soompi forum...then RJY makes me comeback to soompi with Reply 1988..hahahaha :glasses:

HEOL~ did I just meet my fellow Shinhwa Changjo here? In RJY threads. Just same like you dear, the only things why I'm still latching onto K-Pop and K-Drama was Shinhwa and Ryu Junyeol. ONLY.

Nice to meet you :D

Junyeol oppa too, congrats for the winning. He deserves it!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, minbongyi said:

HEOL~ did I just meet my fellow Shinhwa Changjo here? In RJY threads. Just same like you dear, the only things why I'm still latching onto K-Pop and K-Drama was Shinhwa and Ryu Junyeol. ONLY.

Nice to meet you :D

Junyeol oppa too, congrats for the winning. He deserves it!

Yes yes yes..Nice to meet you too..Shinhwa Changjo here  :grin: #wavingmyhands

Lmao I'm also shinhwa freak. My bias is Eric with his 4D act. But nothing can beat the interaction of 6 shinhwa together than them being alone in their activities. I rarely go to Eric thred because I don't have that 40 hours per day haters have lol....

• Like 1

JYJ’s Junsu Talks About Wanting To Become Closer With Labelmate Ryu Jun Yeol

JYJ’s Junsu talked about how close he is with his labelmate actor Ryu Jun Yeol.

During his “2016 XIA 5th Asia Tour Concert in Seoul XIGNATURE” press conference on June 11, Junsu mentioned Ryu Jun Yeol, who is housed under C-Jes Entertainment just like him.

He started off saying, “I came to know Ryu Jun Yeol because he is my labelmate. We both like soccer. One thing that disappoints me is the fact that I haven’t gotten the chance to really sit down and talk with him. Ryu Jun Yeol started filming ‘Reply 1988‘ right when he entered our company and was really busy. I was busy, too, and our schedules didn’t work out. I don’t know if he’ll come to the concert but he did promote my album through his SNS.”

Junsu continued, “I laughed seeing that because I was thankful. I heard he’s a very optimistic friend and I bet he’ll match with my personality. I want to have a cup of coffee with him and chat. I bought him a kimchi refrigerator but he says it didn’t arrive yet. I think he’ll send a picture of it when it gets to him.”

What do you think about their friendship?

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/11/jyjs-junsu-talks-about-wanting-to-become-closer-with-labelmate-ryu-jun-yeol/

Btw on 11 June Junyeol Oppa plan to attend Junsu concert if rain didnt stop. the rain stopped and they continue filming.

Credit : minyuemily Twitter

i Hope we can see their Pict together in SNS one day ^^

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

the one who's laying down. is that jo insung ?

wondering why The King filming is very loonnnggg..it's started from February ( child version) , so it's like 5 months already.

i don't know minyuemily only mention Ryu Jun Yeol in her post ^^

i hope Oppayam stay healthy, he shooting in the morning until another morning T.T

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

@Niel2804 yes...he filmed LR in the morning and filmed The King after LR. wow...its really hectic schedule for that body. Ihope sangchul take care of him

I wish i can take care of him, come hereeee oppayaaam #slapmyself, oooh and i read that Taxi Driver already start filming too

Cku2rziUkAUAWlF.jpg

credit to minyuemily twitter

• Like 4

there are 12 articles in total abt RJY & SHJ chosen as star with lips that people wanna kiss

Ryu Junyeol x Seo Hyunjin "The Lips That Call For A Kiss"

"Coincides with kiss day, 456 single men and women nationwide chose RJY (42%) & SHJ (38%) as 'no.1 star w/ lips that u wanna kiss'

Ck36lmlUkAEZEBX.jpg

Ck36mrcUkAkVGe9.jpg

credit : gossong twitter

• Like 8