Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

An Indonesian organizer will invite FC Men for a match against Indonesian AllStar at 29 October. This is the list of the player that got invited but please take a note, the attendees are not confirm yet. It depends on the schedule and the health of the player. 

Cj1torhWUAAr0sw.jpg

Spoiler

Cjx3LUmUkAMGKpd.jpg

CjyDTCXUgAA5tYx.jpg

I hope Ryu JunYeol can come to Indonesia. I know he might be busy with Taxi Driver shooting but a fangirl can dream right?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Eichhoernchen said:

An Indonesian organizer will invite FC Men for a match against Indonesian AllStar at 29 October. This is the list of the player that got invited but please take a note, the attendees are not confirm yet. It depends on the schedule and the health of the player. 

Cj1torhWUAAr0sw.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cjx3LUmUkAMGKpd.jpg

CjyDTCXUgAA5tYx.jpg

I hope Ryu JunYeol can come to Indonesia. I know he might be busy with Taxi Driver shooting but a fangirl can dream right?

i'll definitely come if junyeol-ee in Indonesia!!!! 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Eichhoernchen said:

hehehe, Junsu kept his words and gave no. 13 to Junyeol who requested for it over the radio. Any idea why he wants 13? 

• Like 4

My favourite scene in ep3 and the 1 that i have been waiting for since i watched the preview.

eg7lQJh.jpg

I dont want to use ecstasy for comparison since it is a drug but it's the same face I make while spazzing ryu jun yeol :wub:. Even more when i see how happy he looks:w00t:

I should look for a gif for this scene...

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Eichhoernchen said:

What? really? I will watch the football match if RJY come! Indonesia fans is in da house..LoL...

• Like 3

On 5/23/2016 at 9:38 PM, carolinedl said:

Hello everyone! :) Long time no see...

Soompi plubkished the best article today:

27 times we fell in love with Ryu Jun Yeol on "Reply 1988"

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/23/27-times-we-fell-in-love-with-ryu-jun-yeol-on-reply-1988/

I think I could have come up with 100 reasons... :P ha ha

RJY captivate me since the first ep. when he is caught in camera smiling while trying maintain to be cool..I found him so sweet..#aaawww :wub:

• Like 7

On 5/8/2016 at 4:40 PM, emy_rose said:

This time if I won't get a kiss until episode 15 I'll go to Korea to knock some sense into someone, I'm more than ready... I'm ready for a moment like that since November 6, 2015  when I first saw this smirk

X6BgzqO.jpg 

I hope his lips will be used during ep 5 or 6... I'll be VERY disappointed to wait more :crazy::P:D

This is his smirk that captivate me in 1st ep...:heart:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, diorama said:

RJY captivate me since the first ep. when he is caught in camera smiling while trying maintain to be cool..I found him so sweet..#aaawww :wub:

his gaze.....

tumblr_inline_o134hgQ0P01tl5quk_500.gif

his eye smile...

tumblr_o02yizWnhc1sb2hmuo1_500.gif

his voice... when i hear he called Deoksun.... when he flustered because of Deoksun,

c63f455fc8cf8582a606792b1c5b17562411798d

he captivate me completely...... RJY really become my ideal boyfriend kkkk :wub:

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

Boo, does not even look 30 lol...I can't even concentrate on the drama itself bc half the time I catch myself just looking at RJY, his face and his acting lol.

A friend of mine (who is also RJY's fan) tried to convince my other friend to watch LR. So she googled it up and her first reaction when she saw JY's pic was: Ah, the male lead's totally a kid. Then she checked his profile and went: Gosh, he's even older than me! LOL.

JY's playing a character that's actually his age, yet he totally doesn't look his age. And in the drama he looks adorkable all the time so, yeah, I can't blame you, @Kelly86

• Like 7

Boo, does not even look 30 lol...I can't even concentrate on the drama itself bc half the time I catch myself just looking at RJY, his face and his acting lol.

exactly my feels, sometimes I can even concentrate on the story lines, I would just looking at his face, expressions and smirks, and he is not even trying to be sexy... I am doomed..lol

• Like 6

Im glad that eventhough Lucky romance doesnt do really well (well, it's ep 4 afterall, but Romcom doesnt trend nowadays, and this LR has lacking here and there..) but the drama succesfully gained more and more fans for RJY. non fans keep saying how he gives different vibe about a boss. unlike most chaebol boss who trying to look cool and handsome all the time. he gives new fresh look for what a nerdy CEO should be. the way he speak too fast with blabbering words and no sense of meaning is different.

one of the other actor reply fan that i know personally even said that she didnt really really go for junghwan but when she watch LR, she was amazed with him and go go ga ga over his charm as Je suho.

way to go Junyeol...never stop to even listen to haters...they're just having 40 hours a day to spend, so they spend their wasted time to you.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

exactly my feels, sometimes I can even concentrate on the story lines, I would just looking at his face, expressions and smirks, and he is not even trying to be sexy... I am doomed..lol

Haha we all are.  I prefer him with more meat like in 88 but what ever he still looks good and the drama is picking up. I don't find it boring it's actually entertaining.

• Like 5