Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

8 hours ago, Eichhoernchen said:

1st Preview is out!

I love how fun it already is and how it's going to show a bit more versatility from Yeolie because it's def not like Reply '88 JH (who I loved, but still). Which is best...don't want him type-casted! Yep love it...can't wait! ;)

• Like 7

most people just think they're almost the same, Je suho and Junghwan. while it's different.

Junghwan are quiet type where he keeps himself to himself. while Je suho are bragging about what he has like " I'M JE SUHO CEO ". while Junghwan is the first one always been there for his friends, Suho will be the first one shrugged and leave if he see his friends is in trouble lol. Suho is a jerk, you can see it how he annoy endlessly in the teaser lol

• Like 7

13179020_2032426363648327_65918310393857

Save the Arctic! 
북극곰이 사라지고 있데요….

아프리카에서 배운 
자연의 소중함과 감사함을 
실천으로 옮겨 보려 하는
이 배우의 멋짐
나눔하세요 나눔합시다 ^^

U are #better than you know.
Such a conscious actor #CJeS #RyuJunYeol has become a sponsor of #GreenpeaceKorea 
Let’s join in with him for #SaveTheEarth#SaveTheArctic and share your thoughtful mind toward protection of the environment

• Like 9

for Yohan, he would do anything. he attended Yohan's birthday bash as well few weeks a go though he was busy with The King and LR and some CF photoshot.
 the funny thing was, he couldnt attended Canola VIP premier lol..
But i know his pov...this Yohan is one of the friends openly stand up for him during the stupid rumour.

• Like 5

13239058_2033089706915326_63892966595855

Ryu Jun Yeol FB 

류준열 안의 '제수호'를 끌어모아모아
싱크로율 최대치에 도전한다

▶️ http://tvcast.naver.com/v/876191

#운빨로맨스 #제수호 #포스터_촬영현장_비하인드_영상
#제제_팩토리_CEO #전형적인_공대남자 #냉미남_포스
#5월25일_첫방송 #많은_기대_부탁드립니다

Here is a making film of a poster shooting spot for MBC #Kdrama #LuckyRomance 
Check it out how well #CJeS #RyuJunYeol transform to his character of the drama. Be ready for May 25th!

• Like 9