Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Yes I think it's tvn bromance. I always think the misaeng bromance was cutest until I saw Jung brothers bromance. My real otp bromance real and interested n the drama is maintain ryu junyeol - ahn jaehong (junghwan Jung bong)....they're the cutest...sacrifice for each other and take care each other....

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

Yes I think it's tvn bromance. I always think the misaeng bromance was cutest until I saw Jung brothers bromance. My real otp bromance real and interested n the drama is maintain ryu junyeol - ahn jaehong (junghwan Jung bong)....they're the cutest...sacrifice for each other and take care each other....

I cried watching their scene on the rooftop, what he did for his brother and JB's wish for JH.  It's so touching.  I like Misaeng too, but thses two just top that.  I wish they have another drama for them, actually the whole Kim family together will be best.

• Like 2

Yes ...Kim's family was the best and the one to take care most of the children. Miran omma is the best and the nicest yet the funniest lmao. Her son's are the best children amongst samsungdongs children. Always put someone else above them (to the point miserable to their own)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/youths-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-5/

idk why but I don't really like their comment in this ep...what wrong if junyeol too capable in everything?that makes him boring and not fun? I don't know why ppl like someone being dumb in variety show so they can make ppl laugh?im just.

im agree what they did before was wrong but pls tone down your words. They just new in variety show

why comparing them with sunbaes in variety show. 

This whole thing make me ' I don't want oppa appearing in any variety show in meantime' scared.

oppa at filming set.lol the kfans really..

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Eessttaa said:

idk why but I don't really like their comment in this ep...what wrong if junyeol too capable in everything?that makes him boring and not fun? I don't know why ppl like someone being dumb in variety show so they can make ppl laugh?im just.

im agree what they did before was wrong but pls tone down your words. They just new in variety show

This whole thing make me ' I don't want oppa appearing in any variety show in meantime' scared.

oppa at filming set.lol the kfans really..

I don't quite like this recent recaps either. I went to the website to understand more about YoF ep 5, not to talk about last week news. 

• Like 4

what wrong if junyeol too capable in everything?that makes him boring and not fun? I don't know why ppl like someone being dumb in variety show so they can make ppl laugh?im just.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yes. I completely agree. I, personally think that no one should ever dumb himself down to be liked by others. But it seems that most people does like those kind of images on tv shows. So, as for RJY I'd like to say 'just be yourself'.

He may not be that entertaining and funny to be watched on tv but I bet he's surely is when it is real life :rolleyes:. You see, his carefreeness, quick-witted jokes, clever ideas, and fit body are more than enough to entertain (me) :wub:

This whole thing doesn't matter much to me tbh since I always want to see him more on Movies/ Dramas rather than on variety shows. 

• Like 8

I can't believe they're actually complaining of someone being capable of doing a lot of things (that's the kind of man i like) one thing is to look adorable and dorky like PBG....but wouldn't everyone preffer someone capable in real life? they were a little to harsh for me...also the reason they said that this season is their least favorite is the exact same reason i like it the most "just 4 guys in a trip" ...what do they want?  "4 actors in a trip where they try to look perfect  not to ruin their false image?" like what? I don't understand

• Like 4

Relax guys hahahaha...

On last recap DB called bogum useless and his fans was raged and now they called junyeol was too capable ..shouldn't we proud? Being capable and husband material is something we must brag about him. No need to be sorry that he wasn't variety material. He's not created being gagman. He's too smart for that and will outsmart them 

But I do agree that these guys  ..what should I say...didn't learn from their experience. Why didn't anyone thought of prepare firewood and let's said ...icebox? I keep thinking  ..how was the meat ..in the car in that hot weather... Wow. 

They were just go with the flow. And for me kyungpyo is doing a good job managing the money.. He's just inexperienced so he mostly said to anything they bought. Why they keep bought meat iam confused too.. Isn't there rice there...so they can save some money? 

• Like 8

My only complaint was that one comment said the boys failed to convince them to go to Namibia because it was boring. It's better to go to Iceland which they successful to convince her to go. Oh come in...Iceland is Europe. They went back and forth to and from Reykjavik for 3 days while Namibian boys drive like 4 days in total from Windhoek to Victoria falls. Of course it's boring to see they drive that long

And their journey looks easier because junyeol with them. Can't you imagine jungwoo, hanuel, sanghun and jungseok go to Namibia?? The Namibian boys have the most dangerous difficult task than the previous boys 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

My only complaint was that one comment said the boys failed to convince them to go to Namibia because it was boring. It's better to go to Iceland which they successful to convince her to go. Oh come in...Iceland is Europe. They went back and forth to and from Reykjavik for 3 days while Namibian boys drive like 4 days in total from Windhoek to Victoria falls. Of course it's boring to see they drive that long

And their journey looks easier because junyeol with them. Can't you imagine jungwoo, hanuel, sanghun and jungseok go to Namibia?? The Namibian boys have the most dangerous difficult task than the previous boys 

This is!! Why compare africa with Europe come on...Africa have a looonggg way on the road and only seee sand forest and animal,what they expect to do? Iceland only one country but Africa boys going to 3 countries!! How tired it is...even I can feel the tiredness esp junyeol also BG too he looks tired..and the member of previous installments are in variety show before.. But these our precious boys going to Africa for their first variety show man. 

And like @luffypyon said, I'm going to their web not to read their comments about last issues.

i know they were wrong but pls move on.

ok, guys lets move on!~~let's share love for our reply boys especially Ryu junyeol. Tomorrow he will have movie talk at 19.00 KST. Expected photos and videos from fansite ~~

• Like 7

Hi guys, I've been a lurker for this thread for so long and my love for Junyeol has finally pulled me back to soompi since I stopped posting years ago lol

Well, like someone here with the experience of going to Namibia (sorry I forgot your username ^^ ) said that's exactly how her trip to Namibia looked like, long long hours of driving, camping and sightseeing, and she even said the boys were having much more fun than her trip. If someone find that boring, then Namibia is really not for them then. Because I think the show already did a pretty good job showing Namibia's beauty. Maybe watching live animals in their habitat on TV is somewhat nothing new, but I believe seeing it with your own eyes is something different. Just look at the boys' reaction and excitement. And I agree, this trip is the farthest, most dangerous out of all YoF trip. Tbh, as a fan I'm glad they could enjoy themselves and spend the trip "easily", who would want to to this far and suffer, especially since it's right after their months of filming nonstop for R88. It's supposed to be a healing and relaxing trip after all. Like Na PD said, this cast look the most like a bunch of youth going on trip, and I really do enjoy watching them being themselves like that.

On a lighter note, V-app Glory Day movietalk already got engsub so let's enjoy everyone :blush:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/6235

• Like 9

@hakina...yes...this person would not like safari and sandboarding. Not to mention in the heat weather. For me personally every season has their own unique 

While this season unique is first it open our eyes about afrika. Like most of  us opinion I thought that most of afrika country is not safe. Except the like of Morocco, Egypt, South afrika, Algiers... But Namibian is very safe and beautiful. I even googling what kind of country it was and Captivated.

2nd, we see the real thing Ryu Junyeol here. As if he's not that charming enough, his charm keep flowing. Non stop. And no way out for us. Junyeol not just lead the boys perfectly but also hide his tired moment only by himself. When he was tired driving he just keep smiling and even singing along. He just didn't want to ruin the mood.

They ARE 4 friends went a trip together. Some of them only know few months back like junyeol and jaehong only know bogum during repky filming but that didn't stop the chemistry. Jaehong wipes junyeol feet when he slept was soo touching. I want to see jaehong and junyeol together again in a movie pleaseeee. .

At the end of the day they are actor who'd a trip as ordinary person. What do you expect? Them being over sensitive to camera? They cant please everybody so let be it.

20 minutes ago, tsonzzz said:

Hey gurls!

Just wanted to inform you that Junyeolie oppa's CF for 투싼 has recently passed over 1M views on YT after only 2 weeks of release. Pretty amazing for a CF haha. Proud of you oppa :wub:

2JAFvU8.jpg

Wow....amazing...

• Like 4

sigh.... I just wish, Junyeolie and (the other boys) could move on from the bashing and mean comments, learn from it and just move on.. 

I love how the netizen are taking the boys side after some journalist try to stir more bashing, can they see how sweet and decent humanbeing, the boys are.. 

On a side note, a clear sign that you are having a bias, in YoF my eyes seems to focus only to Junyeolie even if he is only in the background, and in GD interviews I can only see his smile and tired eyes...  :wub:

• Like 4