Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

I asked my Korean friend to help me with the tickets for the fanmeeting but yeah...it was a failure...hoping a miracle happens.

Also I wonder how long they were in HK for....because I'm actually in HK...arrived this morning and got super excited knowing the boys might be there for a 12 hour layover but seems like they have returned to Korea now??

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

DID I SAY I LOVE SANGCHULIE ??? nope ?? then I LOVE YOU SHANGCHULIE lmao...

tonight would hectic because of taxi and junyeolie cs back to Korea...

I love Sangchulie too hahahaha he and RJY together are too epic. Sangchul's hashtags always crack me up hahaha.

Hope Taxi's ratings tonight skyrocket!

@Boranoona you are hereeeeee <3<3<3 

Embedded image permalinkCaMy4EKUMAA2h6t.jpg

cr TVN IG

Glory Day starting its promotions:

CaM4TiUUEAAtXND.jpg

cr Glory Day IG

• Like 20

OMG....wait...are they carrying sleeping bags? (or tents?) Does that mean they didn't always had beds?'?  I really think they will be the group/cast  with the most struggles on the trip

BTW....GOD! I REALLY MISSED HIM... just by seeing him in new pics I got emotional

• Like 10

Obviously the air stewardesses don’t care about professional image and are turning in to fangirls taking photos of the youths with their mobile phones. I can totally understand… who can remain sane in front of them?

Ahn Jae Hong is really roasted. Bogummy is so taaaaannnned!!! Gotta agree that JunYeol legs color is much darker in comparison. All of them looked so tired. Aigoo… please have a good rest at home. Just cancel all schedules for next two days and sleep!  

5 minutes ago, ricenamja said:

Why do you keep covering your mouth RJY?? HAHA

Maybe they haven't wash up during the whole flight back from Africa? No brush teeth? :lol:

• Like 15

Oh my god hahaha I really can't wait to see the airing of the next YOF season and finally see the truth of their jouney to Namibia. Did they not shower properly? Did they brush their teeth? How did they find their lodging? Who was the "mother" and the "baby" of the group?

Omona, JY oppa's legs are hot and they look tanned, boggumie oppa is so tanned too, GKP and AJH oppa are cute as always <3

I super love the smiles on each boys' face! And oh my god, how can JY oppa's face look so radiant in all the photos (filter? Naaah!)

• Like 19

Aaaawww they're all tanned.. hope its not sunburn kind of tan. Welcome home oppa and dongsaengs!!! :wub:

So they're wearing a camping/ safari/ outdoor theme outfit despite of the cold??? Bahahhahaa love it! That's commitment my friend *slow claps*

• Like 13