Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

I am a bit upset that it is a Junghwan CF(junghwan is the reason i notice RJY but reminding us the ending also hurts). At least it's funny and i wished they included something like this in ep20. Not necessary about junghwan still in love with deoksun, but to show us his reaction to the end game beyond telling Taek to do something. 

He looks so good in this cf, honestly i find him hotter here than he did when he had similar facial expressions in the drama. 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, amareally said:

Hahahhaa the CF is seriously hilarious! He's still being poked fun about DS... I'm crying tears of pain and comedy its just a weird sensation LOL!!! 

..... *insert goat sound*

2 hours ago, Pau Gzz said:

Gillette is doing it right...good  tactic...

EVIL.....

but good....

They are enjoying too much all of this xD it is funny, but at the same time my pain resurfaced ahah xD 

Right now, i wish he can shake off JH character and move on so i can also move on.

On a side note: how much sexy is his voice?? simply too much :wub:

• Like 9

Guest wizengamot

i know it's like been two weeks already, but I haven't really seen the V-app vid because i'm waiting for the subbed. Is there any subbed version now? please pm me the link. (even the raw would do hahaha) :)

Spoiler

i think they just closed any R88 related even if the thread is violating nothing. I mean, I don't think SunBora thread violated rules. That thread was totally chill but even them were closed down. Anyway, I'm not gonna talk the ship here. Just had to say something because when I logged in just now, it's closed down

edit:

I just saw the eng subbed Gilette CF. I know we're not supposed to talk about the ship but seriously, most of RJY related stuff always include JH, DS or R88. But I have to say, even that CF still has R88 hangover. *them feels poking fun at JH ending ugh* (cries a river). I think we can talk about it because we can't deny that JH is still RJY just that let's focus on him, his character

19 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i know it's like been two weeks already, but I haven't really seen the V-app vid because i'm waiting for the subbed. Is there any subbed version now? please pm me the link. (even the raw would do hahaha) :)

Isn't it subbed by V-app itself? I saw it with subs on the app. Although I must confess that I haven't finished watching the entire broadcast because I've saving it for when we undergo long spells of lack of RJY. :D

• Like 6

Let's just blame the writer lol.

It's our reward for not getting JH for the last couple episodes (actually, the last 9 ep (exlude 18)).

Let them CFs be about JH moving on, gradually in a way that make sense, and at the end he meet the love of his life. A new girl where he will make the first move the moment he know for sure that he is in love again. 

That will be our ending...and then we will be able to forget 19 & 20 completely.  :D:D.

#praytokcfgod

I'll be waiting for the next one, the one where he wear white tshirt and the one with suits.

Are they going to a party ? I hope they charm ladies, and he fall for one of them. 

Lol,  I'm getting excited over a CF :w00t:.

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot
11 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Isn't it subbed by V-app itself? I saw it with subs on the app. Although I must confess that I haven't finished watching the entire broadcast because I've saving it for when we undergo long spells of lack of RJY. :D

i think some parts were subbed but not all during the broadcast. T_T 

32 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i know it's like been two weeks already, but I haven't really seen the V-app vid because i'm waiting for the subbed. Is there any subbed version now? please pm me the link. (even the raw would do hahaha)

I think if you have the link from the raw one that can be use. Naver already added the eng sub..

• Like 4

6 hours ago, nicegirl99 said:

it's out!!!! YEAH!!!

Everyday dose~~~

Wanyeoooooooool !! Junyeolie looks soooo damn hawt in his blue shirt :w00t: 

The way he speaks and sits makes me miss uri junghwan so much :wub:

Photo from fanryu_yeol

pic:fanryuyeol

As for the CF talk with Teoksun/Deoksun word play, it is still hard on us, don't play with our emotions whoever you are.....................Ohh!!........................i saw you there!! Writernim odini ? Did you sneak at Gillette set too :angry: Hajima! Our wounds are still fresh, do you hear me ? ( in dongryong voice) don't bring back the pain in our hearts.....

giphy.gif

• Like 22

hello all,

RJY cfs until now were filming when Reply88 was airing so I think that s the reason they r connected with the series. RJY was an unknown actor before R88 it s logical for the ads trying to bring up R88 and mentioning it   so viewers can easily can connect with the actors in cf which means better sells.

When RJY will hv more works under his belt then  he can sell any product just with his presence  and nobody has to refer to R88.

I want him to choose complete different characters so majority can see him out of his JH character.

I trust his ability to choose the right projects.

And I am ready to fell again in love with him in his new role.

• Like 21

Can I move on from this namja? Can I stop dreaming about this namja? I cannot. That's the truth. I am being spoiled by Ryu JoonYeol goodies everyday. And I love it! Thank you cingudeul....

resized_20150323_114236_483999551.jpg

Give me more! Give me moarrrrr

3542819714_922c2dd4_zps19jhbgbd.gif

• Like 21

10808446_1415032252090664_325114750_n.jp

Watching that photo I'm wondering to myself what type of drunk is he? Does He speak a lot and only say funny stuff? Does He see?Is He sentimental and cry? Tell secrets?  Is too confident and arrogant? Is He like a baby and make a lot of sin ship with everybody???

I'M PROBABLY ALL OF THEM....

• Like 16