Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

47 minutes ago, nicegirl99 said:

Aigoo....even JungBongi hyung is dating...hope wuli Junyeoli is having his own happiness in real life...(or having a sweet chot sarrang in movie/mv/drama...whatever)

Girl's Day is planning their comeback, hope they will invite Actor Ryu to film a MV or something..,mv sequel will be great...hahaa... (I totally dont mind they invite all R8 charactors though)

enough in 1988)

(EDIT: opzzzzz....no shipping with casts from R88? ...then I ship...ok, SpongeBob and RyuJunYeol...guess JunYeol ssi would love this ship too)

not trying to break the hope, but i think they would invite PBG instead since , you know, he's Taek..and taek was the husband.

On the other hand, Uri oppa is busy as hell too...though he would be happy to be invite and surrounded by Minah, sojin, and Hyeri (who's the 4th member btw ?mianhee  i forget)

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, MrsRyu said:

Really? Yeah, Thats really LOL

I hope uri Oppa also find his happiness in real life but i think my heart not ready yet if Oppa have dating rumor :tears: poor my heart :sweatingbullets:

Girl's Day comeback? (can they put innocent concept this time? dont too sexy) RJY Oppa in MV? I PRAY FOR THIS!

If RJY will star in Girls Day MV, I want to see him kiss Minah bhahahahaha :D:D:D 

• Like 6

omg...... the deok sun joke in the CF......too soon too soon LMAO

na i lied it's really nice to see the two of them working together even if it was just for a cf. i missed their interactions so much after reply ended. the taxi episode was such a treat to watch! i hope someone does sub it bc there were so many cute moments in the episode and some cool stuff that rjy and ldh revealed that weren't shown in the bts or discussed during rjy's vapp. i wish they would have just released all of the footage today (i got spoiled from watching ~3 hours worth of reply 1988 each week while it still aired lol). at least it'll give something to look forward to next week!

• Like 12

Can anyone please sub what they said in the gillete cf? Pretty please please please. I don't understand anything except Doksun, Bora, Taek, Sunwoo and WAENYEOL!! But I'm loving this CF. It would be better though if Ryu Joonyeol was the one shaving his beard shirtless.

tumblr_mjehv9aco81rvv4qro1_400.gif

tumblr_me240vxja21rpan8l.gif

tumblr_inline_nyjlrirmDr1rciklq_500.gif

• Like 8

he's simply good looking at every outfit~~ sim-kung sim-kung~~~

EDITED: 

DR first praised abt the razor and played with the word DS(덕선 ), which is similar pronunciation with jawline (턱선- Tuk-seon)...and JH asked DR "Do mind your pronunciation!"...and second round is asking what kind of razor that reply cast used...and DR tricked JW to mention about DS again ...so JH-ni get angry...hahaaaaaa...

guess the sub version will be out soon~~~this is too funny...hurtfully funny though

• Like 15

1 hour ago, nicegirl99 said:

it's out!!!! YEAH!!!

Everyday dose~~~

Omigah!! Someone translate their convo in full pls! I heard bits and pieces but I want the whole transcript!

The early bits DR said something about JH having no chemistry with DS (so not true) [edit: or maybe like @nicegirl99 said, it's a play on the word jawline]

-

Then DR was like "I wonder what (razor?) SW uses?"

JH: ask Bora noona

DR: I wonder what TK uses?

JH: ask deoksu... What are you doing to me?

DR: Do you still like DS?

JH: *walks away*

DR: I wonder what Michael uses?

*take this with a pinch (or a bucket, or a truck load) of salt. Prolly not too accurate*

-

the DS joke is too soon but it's cute... it still hurts.

• Like 23

1 hour ago, aprodithe said:

the one where one of the trio (Duksun's friend as the mc). Lee donghwi and RJY sit side by side in the right corner.

aside from over excited Hyeri, the other was practically stoic and bored hahahaha. RJY even scolded by Hyeri because he's busy chatting with Kyungpyo and Donghwi.

I guess that's v-app live before R88 aired, but not sure where are that ? time to do some revision? way back before I fell for Kim Jungpal and Ryu Junyeol. (And Actor Ryu can still play soccer on weekends and wake up at 5AM)

yes..that one. this is before the drma airing. they still guessing the ratings, and promise if the ratings reach certain number they will do something. amazingly, they must do all the promise because their promise was till rating reach 18%. somebody needs to make sure that all of them keep the promise lmao

21 minutes ago, callmegiggles said:

Omigah!! Someone translate their convo in full pls! I heard bits and pieces but I want the whole transcript!

The early bits DR said something about JH having no chemistry with DS (so not true) [edit: or maybe like @nicegirl99 said, it's a play on the word jawline]

-

Then DR was like "I wonder what (razor?) SW uses?"

JH: ask Bora noona

DR: I wonder what TK uses?

JH: ask deoksu... What are you doing to me?

DR: Do you still like DS?

JH: *walks away*

DR: I wonder what Michael uses?

*take this with a pinch (or a bucket, or a truck load) of salt. Prolly not too accurate*

-

the DS joke is too soon but it's cute... it still hurts.

at the beginning LDH did play with the word 턱선 (teoksun, jawline) that sounds similar with Deoksun and I think he was saying how the razor wont hurt your jawline, but it might sound like "doesn't really match DS" and thats why RJY said "watch your pronunciation" lol love the CF. hurts and funny at the same time.

29 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

at the beginning LDH did play with the word 턱선 (teoksun, jawline) that sounds similar with Deoksun and I think he was saying how the razor wont hurt your jawline, but it might sound like "doesn't really match DS" and thats why RJY said "watch your pronunciation" lol love the CF. hurts and funny at the same time.

oh hahahaha...too funny but sexy..

I am curious how many cf RJY's deal after Reply?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, aprodithe said:

the one where one of the trio (Duksun's friend as the mc). Lee donghwi and RJY sit side by side in the right corner.

aside from over excited Hyeri, the other was practically stoic and bored hahahaha. RJY even scolded by Hyeri because he's busy chatting with Kyungpyo and Donghwi.

Ahh Vapp Reply 88 Promotion, this is not public broadcast  or talk show.. just promotional broadcasted on Naver V application..

5 CFs so far : Everland, Beanpole, KT Olleh, Samchuly, Gillette. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, nicegirl99 said:

it's out!!!! YEAH!!!

Everyday dose~~~

Smile over my face! Butterflies in my tummy! I even didn't get what ther're talking about except "deoksun and taeki". Daebak junyeolie! Even just see your face and hear your voice makes me flutter! Otokheeeee =D

• Like 7