Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Thanks for sharing guys I had so much to look at lol.

Bottom line,  some celebs have good fan service and some just don't. I hope RJY stays like that forever. His FAN SERVICE IS DAEBAK, a celeb w/of fans is nothing.

I think it's rude when ppl acknowledged you yet u act like you don't see or hear them. One hi/wave does not hurt. Ppl take time out of their lives to get a glimpse of u, thats the celeb life...it's understandable fans get overwhelming and you can't satisfy all but you should still wave to the entire crowd just to let them know. Yes, I see u/your love for me. 

• Like 22

4 hours ago, littledonita said:

[Trans-short fan acc]

A girl said both RJY and his manager are very kind. He took off his mask to talk to her, he seems really surprised he has fans over here. Oh, and he speaks fluent English.

Yeepee! So I don't have to speak my "not so good" Korean with him when I get to see him :w00t: *dreaming hard*  

palin-dancing-snl.gif

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Vy Ho said:

Yeepee! So I don't have to speak my "not so good" Korean with him when I get to see him :w00t: *dreaming hard*  

palin-dancing-snl.gif

You can mix it like korenglish, hahaha, I have a korean friend, She doesn't know speak spanish and I don't know speak korean very well, so we mix english and korean,  and we understand each other...sometimes 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, littledonita said:

[Trans-short fan acc]

A girl said both RJY and his manager are very kind. He took off his mask to talk to her, he seems really surprised he has fans over here. Oh, and he speaks fluent English.

What should I do with him. Perfection. He speaks English too? Such a wow. 

• Like 2

I had mixed feeling when I see the fans' updates. I love seeing him so nice and polite to everyone, but I kinda want them to leave him alone too so he can have a proper vacation and rest. I hope they won't stalk him too much during the trip.

• Like 22

52 minutes ago, hailaft said:
53 minutes ago, hailaft said:

I had mixed feeling when I see the fans' updates. I love seeing him so nice and polite to everyone, but I kinda want them to leave him alone too so he can have a proper vacation and rest. I hope they won't stalk him too much during the trip.

Yeah. I think this comes with being famous. This is also one of the indicators that someone is indeed famous. I am just glad that he handles this really well and in mature way. Good job, RJY!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Bwear said:

Does anyone know where I can watch his V APP Interview with English subs? I could only find a highlight part of 30 minutes, but I've heard the actual complete version lasted for about 2 hours?

this.. i'm waiting for this too:)

• Like 5

Woaaaa thanks for lotta puctures and vidio !!! Ehmmm last night im screening his instagram, and in the last row very last there is pic with him and a girl, i dont know what the caption mean, but in comment section there is a lot korean word with :heart: in the end their comments, it is possible that the girl is his girlfriend? I wanna atch that pic but i dont know how hahaahaha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, balladblue said:

And thank you to everyone who has been sharing pictures!!! :) Really appreciate it. Like @cheetah_omma said, this is a healing daily vitamin for us! hehe

and to know that there's many who have the same feeling and situation its a relief x")) (though earlier i feel like maybe i'm crazy to fall this hard to drama and actor kkkk~) 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Bwear said:

Does anyone know where I can watch his V APP Interview with English subs? I could only find a highlight part of 30 minutes, but I've heard the actual complete version lasted for about 2 hours?

@MelianiY @BwearHere is the longest version (not english sub yet). English sub was available when it's live last Sunday :(

http://www.vlive.tv/video/4706/%20%20%20%20-%20%20%20-REPLY-JUNYEOL-RYU

qUOTED from @angeliesa "if you have Vapp installed on your phone, most Vapp broadcasts got sub after a few days or so by Vapp themselves anyway so maybe we can just wait. There are two video replay on the RJY broadcast now up on CJES vapp account. The last 25 mins part which is now subbed by them and the full 2 hr 20mins one which is what we are currently waiting to be sub by Vapp themselves soon"

• Like 8

11 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

Which one is your favorite pose? aka which is more hotter

OR

BOTH. MUAHAHAHAHAHAA XD for me the sexiest was in second 39 until second 44. I love the way he look at me(?)

@janeadelaine @wasted_youth I see. So, where did you guys usually upload them?

@luffypyon Deleted. I always forgot to delete it. Thanks for remind me :D

• Like 4

ATTENTIONS GUYS !!!!

ACCORDING TO SOOMPI FORUM RULES

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This rule is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

• Like 18