Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Guest wizengamot

what the?!

this thread doubled after i've been away for a few hours T_T okay, i'm definitely back reading everything tomorrow. I was out the whole day guys and only came here to drop by. I have work tomorrow so i have to get going but really, i'll be back here. have to save all the JH goodies on my phone. 

4 hours ago, Lia10 said:

maybe that's why he looks close to hyeri in bts pictures (at least to my shipper eyes) it's because they felt the chemistry between them :wub: 

Hide contents

and maybe they too secretly wanted to jh to end up with ds lol no

Reading all your comments...I think that's the case as well..maybe even all characters thought so too...that DS will end up with JH...

If he said that Hyeri cried so hard...OOooowwhhh..i bet she feels betray as well...

• Like 15

I was really happy that I've got to watch the live V-app today ( ninja moves while working in the office ha ha ha) and finally I am laughing and having the courage to face the reality about the ending of Reply 88. I was deeply moved and comforted by the words of RJY that he and Hyeri was also experiencing the heartache that we have felt for Deok Sun and Jung Hwan. I can properly sleep tonight while thinking about his words and his smiles. Thanks RJY for doing this V-App, you may never that I am/ we are like this because of what happened in the drama, but rest assured that I/we will support you for the next thousand years. You may not be the husband and owner of the Deok Sun's heart, but you touched all our hearts and you will be remembered as a special guy Jung Hwan in our hearts forever.

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, diorama said:

Reading all your comments...I think that's the case as well..maybe even all characters thought so too...that DS will end up with JH...

If he said that Hyeri cried so hard...OOooowwhhh..i bet she feels betray as well...

Yeah I think she did...her chemistry with RJY is incomparable! I think even the actors knew it was a sudden change...that's why her scenes with PBG at the end...I couldn't feel any spark...like it was too late to build their story so far into the plot

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, WindyL said:

I don't think it was what he meant.

My interpretation: he almost deleting his insta and others SNS because he doesn't really active in it. He was talking about those days before he gained so many followers, i suppose. Now that he got so many followers, he promise to be more active in his SNS.

Oh I see. HAHAHAHAHAH. His follower almost 1M.

My friends freaking out and say RJY and HR have couple shirt and check it LOL

Spoiler

CY653LcUsAAY7Ec.jpg

CY7YkTgUMAA-cab.jpg

It same color :)

• Like 22

I almost hated (hate is strong word, maybe dislike is the better word hhahahahahah) Hyeri bc of ep 19 and 20. I know it wasn't her fault or PBG's fault. They're both brilliant actors and of course it wasn't their fault the script ended that way. But after RJY explained that Hyeri actually cried after confession, and KJH not being the husband, my heart immediately soften up again!! 

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, audrey1210 said:

A guy who is charismatic, doesn't really like selfie, talkative, can be both humorous and serious (according to the situation he is in), likes travelling (seen from his IG), has a good taste in movies, anti-mainstream type of guy. Oh my God, how come you are so similar to my ideal type of guy Junyeol Oppa? Is there anyone here whose ideal guy is similar to him?? 

Count on me..  Manly, intelligent, matured,and i can say he's not a type of guy who like to act cute*like some idol do* to get an attention.. He just being himself and he's a real man to me..  I Wish i could married a husband type like him..

• Like 21

59 minutes ago, Imung Ling said:

Spoiler

because he's a good guy. so i do like this video.

credited to: elise

That's why I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHHH !!! point no.2 a true a fanboy, and i'm going to be a true a Ryu Jun Yeol Oppa fangirl~~~~~~~~:wub:

tumblr_o11e1zLXzN1qaoi2mo10_r2_400.gif tumblr_o10s5thPd21sqpn4to9_400.gif tumblr_o0yrf8JA841qemwupo1_500.gif 

• Like 21

29 minutes ago, MrsRyu said:

Oh I see. HAHAHAHAHAH. His follower almost 1M.

My friends freaking out and say RJY and HR have couple shirt and check it LOL

Reveal hidden contents

CY653LcUsAAY7Ec.jpg

CY7YkTgUMAA-cab.jpg

It same color :)

:astonished: :love: :lol:

I don't mind whatever happened to Hyeri in the drama with the other guy.

You know, FATE is here... FATE FATE FATE. lol 

How can this happen hahaha. I wonder if oppa changed his clothes after the V-app broadcast, I hope he didnt!

• Like 17