Stage name
Hangul로이 킴 (로이킴)
Revised RomanizationRo-i Kim
McCune–Reischauer

Roi Kim

via https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Kim

Roy Kim returns with third album

15111_450.jpg

Singer Roy Kim will make a comeback with his third album on Dec. 4, CJ E&M said Wednesday.

The singer uploaded a teaser image on his social media pages, saying his new songs will be "full of the sensibility of winter."

Kim debuted in 2013 with hit song "Spring Spring Spring," after competing in survival audition program "Superstar K" in Korea.

He also participated in three soundtracks for popular TV series: "Reply 1994," "Pinocchio" and "Twenty Again."

Roy Kim returns with third album

15111_450.jpg
Roy Kim /Courtesy of CJ E&M

Singer Roy Kim will make a comeback with his third album on Dec. 4, CJ E&M said Wednesday.

The singer uploaded a teaser image on his social media pages, saying his new songs will be "full of the sensibility of winter."

Kim debuted in 2013 with hit song "Spring Spring Spring," after competing in survival audition program "Superstar K" in Korea.

He also participated in three soundtracks for popular TV series: "Reply 1994," "Pinocchio" and "Twenty Again."

10 Korean Celebrities That Are So Smart They’re Sexy

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/20/10-korean-celebrities-that-are-so-smart-theyre-sexy/

An extremely popular slang expression in Korea these days is the word “뇌섹남” (nue-saek-nam), an acronym literally translating to a “man with a sexy brain,” with its female counterpart “뇌섹녀” (nue-saek-neo), a “woman with a sexy brain.”

In the Korean entertainment industry, there has been a recent trend that emphasizes the intelligence of celebrities. Programs such as “Problematic Men” and “Abnormal Summit” have celebrities showcase their intellect by discussing the global issues that our society is facing, rather than the usual simple conversations about their everyday lives.

Here are some of the top 10 celebrities in Korea who have a sexy brain on top of extreme talent and gorgeous appearances. Let us know in the comments down below if your favorite celebrities made it on the list, or if there’s anyone we missed!

All rankings mentioned in the article were taken from the 2015 US News Education University Rankings.

Roy Kim

Roy Kim

Roy Kim is not only known for his sweet vocals and cute looks but also for attending Georgetown University. Georgetown University is currently ranked 21th in the United States and has an acceptance rate of only 16.4 percent.

Roy Kim Says He Wants to Fall in Love

Roy Kim Says He Wants to Fall in Love

Singer Roy Kim has revealed the inspiration behind the title of his new track “I Want to Love Too.”

On November 3, the talented singer-songwriter held his comeback showcase ahead of the release of his third studio album “The Great Dipper.”

After performing “I Want to Love Too,” Roy Kim shared what made him give the track such a sweet title.

“I’m attending college right now, and my roommate always went around telling everyone ‘I want to fall in love too.’ And he actually ended up finding his love.”

“I created this song in the hope of falling in love as well,” the singer confessed, laughing.

Meanwhile, Roy Kim’s anticipated third album is set to drop on December 4, followed by active music show promotions. Fans will get to catch the artist live at three concerts from December 18 to 20 held at Yonsei University‘s Baekyang Concert Hall.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Roy Kim, iKON’s Bobby, Eric Nam, And More Re-Create Old Photos With Their Fathers

The cast of the upcoming tvN variety program “My Father and Me” have jumped on the trend of re-creating old photos from the past.

On May 19, Nam Hee Suk, Choo Sung Hoon, Kim Jung Hoon, Yoon Park, Eric Nam, Roy Kim, and iKON’s Bobby revealed an old childhood photo they took with their fathers, accompanied by a more recent photo.

20160519_1463639224_15001800_1_99_201605

Each cast member attempted to re-create the past photo, with similar clothes, poses, and backgrounds. The fathers have grown older and the sons have grown up, but the father-son relationship remains as strong as ever.

“My Father and Me” is a show where celebrity sons take their non-celebrity fathers on a vacation. The sons range in age from their twenties to their forties, a variety that is intended to highlight the different rewards and challenges of the father-son relationship at different points in time.

In April and May, the families headed to interesting locales such as Southeast Asia and Europe. The first episode is scheduled to air on June 2.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/19/roy-kim-ikons-bobby-eric-nam-and-more-re-create-old-photos-with-their-fathers/

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello! I'm a new fan of this amazing man. I only knew him from the ost of Pinocchio and while you were sleeping. But it was the song You Belong To My World (OST of WYWS) that I fall in love with his voice. He is the second singer that I fall in love with the voice of a singer. I've searched all his videos from superstar k4 to the latest one. It is sad that his soopi forum is not updated at all. Does it mean that he's not popular at all? I know his genre of songs are not cater to the taste of young people at all but I just love his voice so much. I just want to post here, to let him knew he got a new fan from Philippines 

Roy Kim I ❤️ you especially your beautiful voice. 

Archived