[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast Yes! Finally someone who has same thoughts about EonamRyu thing. During the show, I always thought "Why EonamRyu but not EonamHwan?", "Are they giving us a hint that he's (JH) not the husband?!"... Since he wasn't the endgame, RJY said he would be everybody's husband  :lol: 

=> #EonamRyu is more accurate in this situation ㅋㅋㅋㅋ #ThanksLord 

Idk how you guys think but I "smell something really fishy" about RJY x HR. :phew: Not sure if those sweet moments were just for the fans of Gaedeok or it was real but I hope my "real ship in the real life" would last longer than the sad love story of Gaedeok.

Btw, Dispatch has just revealed that Goo Hye Sun & Ahn Jea Hyun in TV drama "Blood" are dating. I would love to death if they could do that to uri couple LOL! Dispatch ah~! Plz take care of RJY-HR (but not too much =='), ok?! :D

tumblr_nzhe9pNaA51t0acxpo2_500.gif

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, cheetah88 said:

Proudly present our first fanart for Soompi Shipper Contest :) Enjoy!

GAEDDEOK TREASURE BOX

(Made with love for our precious couple Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun)

Jung Hwan and Deok Sun’s story started so unexpectedly. It was clumsy and awkward, because it was their first love, their innocent love. They made each other happy, hurt and sad, as any lovers would and they matured over that, together. Although their first love couldn’t bear any fruit, the flowers that bloom from it became a beautiful memory. That memory would stay with them forever, even if it was hidden in a box somewhere inside their heart. Because each time they think about each other, the box would pop open, flooding their minds with the hidden memories. Their bittersweet memories.

‘It was like an innocent day has passed by.
Love is a coincidence,
carefully we found it, just like that, unexpectedly.
Because of love, we were happy, hurt and sad.
And then towards love, we matured.
Even though it never came true, it was beautiful, our love.
Because it's our first,
it was clumsy, cause we're innocent,
wondered if it wasn't our head, but was our heart instead

Though our first love couldn't bear any fruit,
the flowers that bloom from it, was a beautiful memory.
And I believe it so.

- Deoksun’s reply to Junghwan’s confession at the Reply 1988 Concert -

Special thanks to @hailaft for the beautiful intro ^^

Cheetah omma im crying out of happiness! Its too beautiful I cant T_T.... Thank you so much! This is so beautiful. Saranghaeeeee 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, vyvy730 said:

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast Yes! Finally someone who has same thoughts about EonamRyu thing. During the show, I always thought "Why EonamRyu but not EonamHwan?", "Are they giving us a hint that he's (JH) not the husband?!"... Since he wasn't the endgame, RJY said he would be everybody's husband  :lol: 

=> #EonamRyu is more accurate in this situation ㅋㅋㅋㅋ #ThanksLord 

Idk how you guys think but I "smell something really fishy" about RJY x HR. :phew: Not sure if those sweet moments were just for the fans of Gaedeok or it was real but I hope my "real ship in the real life" would last longer than the sad love story of Gaedeok.

Btw, Dispatch has just revealed that Goo Hye Sun & Ahn Jea Hyun in TV drama "Blood" are dating. I would love to death if they could do that to uri couple LOL! Dispatch ah~! Plz take care of RJY-HR (but not too much =='), ok?! :D

Hahaha...I kind of wondering what did these two did when I watch that bts. Why they're both made the sign heart while dinghwi was busy to read the script. Is that an insight joke between them ? Junyeol loves to spread the love to anyone. 

Regarding the AhnGoo couple, what I notice was that jaehyun was all gentleman towards Hyesun off camera. Same like kimbum to Moon Geunyong. Though they broke up later on. But both guys are really taking care and protect the girl they love. Help them with small things like when the girls are walking in a tight dress and high heels or wait fort the girl in the elevator..remind me of oppa who also doing small and unnoticed things like holding hyeri chair to avoid the spinning and make her fall.

• Like 12

@vyvy730 I also think there is something going on between them. I only start to ship them after watching the last BTS because of

Spoiler

XUacW7L.jpg

Junyeol looking at Hyeri like how Junghwan look at Deoksun in ep7:flushed:. It's like he is thankful that he gets to meet her through reply 1988. 

I dismissed most of their cute interactions in Reply 1988 BTS as fan service. But after seeing some of the fantaken pictures at the airport for phuket trip, I realize they are definitely friends and not just co-workers. Maybe because it's his first time having a proper love line in drama/movie but it seems unnecessary to ask his Mum what she thinks of Deoksun(he mentioned this in Taxi) and Hyeri is known to be the same Deoksun. There are a lot subtle moments at the concert that make me think if it's fan service, shouldn't it be more obvious? Like some of the gifs the rest posted are moments where you wouldn't notice if you don't focus on them. I was expecting for bromance in first ep of yof but ended up getting yeolri :o.  

@cheetah88 Love the treasure box! Thank you for making this treasure box that perfectly matches the story of Gaeddeok. 

• Like 23

@cheetah88

The treasure box is:

amazing, astonishing, incredible, sensational... just perfect and I love it :wub:

Just seeing the photos I know it's a lot of work so I'm really thankful for the love and commitment that it's clearly show in your photos, really I'm so happy for the treasure box :w00t:

And what can I say about the hand drawing fanart?

Ok, I'm going to repeat myself but it's:

amazing, astonishing, incredible, sensational... just perfect and I love it :wub:

The drawing is so realistic that it's overwhelming how great the feelings of JH and DS are portrayed:

I feel the love, the sadness and the regret :tears:

Lastly thanks to all the girls that made this treasure entry possible :wub:

• Like 18

@namunamuyeppeo @Howlongwillthisfandomlast @emy_rose @minyeonhan @finallyanoppatostan youre very welcome sweethearts :)  i must say thank you too to all of you and the rest of the team! i made this box with love for our gaeddeok. Smile, sore, teary, fluttered, i feel many mixed feeling when making this box. Enjoy every second of it, indeed.

We also need to say thank you to uri Deoksunnie, she made a beautiful closure with her poems. I'm stunned and happy like crazy as soon as i read the translation. It's like fate, bcs her poems is perfectly describe the box that i made :wub: :wub:

• Like 17

@cheetah88 OMMMAAAAA!!!! *hugs* you're amazing, i love our theme was a treasure box, its like Jung Hwan and Deok Sun untold love, it's so beautiful made :bawling: *let me crying a river*

Talk about when I start to ship YeolRi *OOT* I ship them since Reply 1988 BTS when they hear Lee Moon See radio in Taek room, without Taek. well, you can see they really so close, even Hyeri rolled over his body LOL. If I ship someone in real life, i will make a tons of their edited pic and if i have a time i will made fanmade MV more and more LOL.

so, this is 2nd my FMV of Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri, the first one you will find in my YT channel, its from R88 BTS :)

and 2nd MV was special for phuket trip + fansign and R88 concert moment :wub:

they really have good chemistry, WOW. I hope they are will dating in real life, i dont care if they keep it in secret, but all i can see from their interaction was :heart:

Enjoyed guys  :flushed:

• Like 24

7 hours ago, cheetah88 said:

Proudly present our first fanart for Soompi Shipper Contest :) Enjoy!

GAEDDEOK TREASURE BOX

(Made with love for our precious couple Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun)

Jung Hwan and Deok Sun’s story started so unexpectedly. It was clumsy and awkward, because it was their first love, their innocent love. They made each other happy, hurt and sad, as any lovers would and they matured over that, together. Although their first love couldn’t bear any fruit, the flowers that bloom from it became a beautiful memory. That memory would stay with them forever, even if it was hidden in a box somewhere inside their heart. Because each time they think about each other, the box would pop open, flooding their minds with the hidden memories. Their bittersweet memories.

‘It was like an innocent day has passed by.
Love is a coincidence,
carefully we found it, just like that, unexpectedly.
Because of love, we were happy, hurt and sad.
And then towards love, we matured.
Even though it never came true, it was beautiful, our love.
Because it's our first,
it was clumsy, cause we're innocent,
wondered if it wasn't our head, but was our heart instead

Though our first love couldn't bear any fruit,
the flowers that bloom from it, was a beautiful memory.
And I believe it so.

- Deoksun’s reply to Junghwan’s confession at the Reply 1988 Concert -

Special thanks to @hailaft for the beautiful intro ^^

i was already in love with this box but i love it even more now that i saw closely all details. I love it too much :heart: U did great job Cheetah :)

• Like 8

incase someone needed a good laugh especially when you're also an inner circle! here, a parody of reply 1988 by winner^^

Spoiler

lol i love song mino, his jungbong acting is jjang! and of course lee dongryong's '너 떡선의 조하지?'

And this is a few of k-singers who covered a little girl, (reminder : don't listen to it if you haven't recover from this song hahahahaha)

Spoiler

btob eunkwang - changsub

EXO's chanyeol

Noel (with the other songs too)

winner (ashdjanhsjsjs namtae pls no)

(why does everyone keeps on singing this song and remind us a lot of gaeddeok's memories together huhuhuhuhuhu)

p.s : i really miss our thread so muchhhhhhhh

• Like 9